User Tag List

Thread: DR Gos and MFZ

DR Gos and MFZ

Hey.

Not going to say much, look at the screen shots. People like this is killing your server. I'm tired of been kicked when I'm not at fault its time I take a long break from here.

Link: https://imgur.com/a/IJkV8

Regards,
    Kumar

I will message both and see whats up, thanks for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I will message both and see whats up, thanks for the report!

Hi Fleece.

Thanks for the concern, they is no need for that since my behavior is regarded as childish by Blaze.

I've learnt that you can kick people of the server for fun and nothing will happen, I will stop reporting of any kind now

Regards
    Kumar

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thank you Blaze for disabling kick voting. But it's a little too late now.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Dont know what or where you got the idea that I directly said you are childish from? I merely said I cant be bothered to deal with childish behaviour from people who regularly get into altercations with each other. Would you be happier me banning both parties involved as I see 0 to none evidence of what happened for ana and mfz to kickvote you out? All I see is they kicked you and thats it. I'm also 100% sure neither of the demo and nor did you otherwise you would have posted it. Ive said before screenshots are irrelevant because it doesnt show me the whole story.

Lastly the reason I didnt reply to you on whatsapp is because I'm way too busy at work right now with my new responsibilites, as well as other priorities I have, I cant keep babysitting the servers for you guys, its time EVERYONE realises that they're adults and not kids running around in a kindergarten

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Dont know what or where you got the idea that I directly said you are childish from? I merely said I cant be bothered to deal with childish behaviour from people who regularly get into altercations with each other. Would you be happier me banning both parties involved as I see 0 to none evidence of what happened for ana and mfz to kickvote you out? All I see is they kicked you and thats it. I'm also 100% sure neither of the demo and nor did you otherwise you would have posted it. Ive said before screenshots are irrelevant because it doesnt show me the whole story.

Lastly the reason I didn't reply to you on whatsapp is because I'm way too busy at work right now with my new responsibilites, as well as other priorities I have, I cant keep babysitting the servers for you guys, its time EVERYONE realises that they're adults and not kids running around in a kindergarten
    No need to justify yourself blaze we all know you right. Have u even bothered taking even 5 minutes reading the other posts I've asked u help in before straight out criticizing me? Also, every time I posted sufficient proof your admins always made me seem like I'm at fault. Anyways let cussing, harassment, bullying continue its fine it shows on server rank, any I'm done playing gg's.

Regards
    Kumar

I have gone through your posts before, some banned, some not, because proof isn't enough. When 2 of regular players harassed you, they were banned for a month or so? So people do get banned from your reports, but not everyone because mostly because screenshots doesn't show the whole story of what happen..

I don't know why we cant open your demos, I thought you got it fixed last time? if so, please go ahead and post demos.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    not even gonna bother replying to someone thats clearly mad, I told you the requirements of posting evidence that will get people banned for misbehaving and you failed to provide me with demos of it. screenshots dont show the full story only your pov, a demo would give me a better idea of what happened unless of course you have the demo and dont want to give me it because you know you have something to hide from this instance as well as others.

im well aware of what goes on in the servers when you are in there alone. you make yourself a leech, build an entire base then when someone joins and asks to leech off your builds or to make them a leech you deny them that. why is that? the server isnt there just for your enjoyment and if this is what is really going on then its apparent you have some issues that need resolving, be it via kickvotes or me intervening at some stage

Thread Information