User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Wow, I didn't realize so many people would be offended by my statement. Lol. Deepack is pretty good. Why do so many people say he sucks?

Quote Originally Posted by monkey View Post
    Wow, I didn't realize so many people would be offended by my statement. Lol. Deepack is pretty good. Why do so many people say he sucks?
    I think it has something to do with the fact he challenged uK to a scrim and talked a buncha shit then got owned when the match happened lol

**Correct me if I'm wrong..
    Last edited by EsKay; 11-04-2012 at 10:52 PM. Reason: correct me if im wrong

lol. I'm not sure what to think about this. I guess he can defend himself as he sees fit. I don't want to get in the middle of this "feud".

Seems like the UK guys dislike him very much.

I guess the one way to settle this is by 1v1s with UK and sXc? Like the top 3 sXc vs the top 3 UK in a 1 v 1, so 9 matches. The tally of the 9 matches will determine who is better. Also it would be pretty cool competition to liven things up.
    Last edited by monkey; 11-04-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monkey View Post
    lol. I'm not sure what to think about this. I guess he can defend himself as he sees fit. I don't want to get in the middle of this "feud".

Seems like the UK guys dislike him very much.

I guess the one way to settle this is by 1v1s with UK and sXc? Like the top 3 sXc vs the top 3 UK in a 1 v 1, so 9 matches. The tally of the 9 matches will determine who is better. Also it would be pretty cool competition to liven things up.
    Yeah sXc got owned, after talkin shit, theres a thread with like 17 pages somewhere, ill see if i can find it

--- Updated ---

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f41/sxc...instagib-2168/

He is banned here @monkey . If you want to talk to him hes on my site(check my sig). plus if you want to lol at what acf and vatiko have been doing, its very easy to see why those two are banned here. I have already banned them , but then they made 5or6 new accounts raging.

Oh wow. All of them are banned? I guess your trollface meme fits perfectly with those statements. Lol. They, to me, seemed like really nice people, with the exception of one person who is a racist and who I will not name.

Anyhow, I wasn't looking to chat with any people. I just wanted to see if someone can write an ignore function. I'm too busy with school and shit, and when I do play I really don't want to deal with idiots that accuse people for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    If i am not wrong , nexgen has a fuggin' ignore list , AMIRITE?
    Well sadly, those Ignore is to stop people from sending you private messages in Nexgen.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

@monkey I get on really well with Deepack, and has helped me out loads with ut and the site, with the other two i have to more or less babysit them so they don't destroy my forum. The amount of times i have had to remove bans when i made the mistake of giving them mods to the forum. at troll face i just like that pic

Lol okay.

Quote Originally Posted by EsKay View Post
    Yeah sXc got owned, after talkin shit, theres a thread with like 17 pages somewhere, ill see if i can find it

--- Updated ---

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f41/sxc...instagib-2168/
    Wow EsKay, I watched what played out. To me, most of this is complete nonsense. A bunch of kids acting like kids. What can we do? That's to be expected from an online community. I think most of these people are good, but smack talk is just unnecessary.

Thread Information