User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Defensive structures?
    There's infinite ideas for that I assure you.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Not a fan of a nuke siren. I still miss superjumpboots though and a bit of a flamethrower as an item there :P :P

I don't think it would effect gameplay that much, but I think nukers get WAY too many points. You get points for even building a nuke. People can go out and nuke and get top score, while the people actually trying to make a good defense don't really get any credit cause they're on the bottom. Just my opinion though.

Also, I don't like the nuke siren. Like someone said earlier, it just encourages camping and I believe prolongs the game.

Why don't you like the new siren can you elaborate please.

I didnt play old siege that mutch but I remember that translocator was same at lvl 5 like at lvl 0 . In new siege its realy easy to nuke with translocator on many maps. thats why new siege have nuke siren and emp I beleve. so if you gonna remove nuke siren you need to remove emp and return translocator like it was before. Im not for removing all that new stuff and I already see many ppl will not agree with it. I like new siege and I beleve there is ton of solutions to keep it like it is. so if emp is problem becouse it disable all buildings and it have big range and also sometimes if building are maded at same spot its impossible to repair building also if it is burned with flame same problem. My ide is (maybie bad idea) to add new bomb (repair bomb ) or something witch gonna cost about 1500 but build time 15-20 seconds so nukers have few second to nuke base if base have alot Mines. I think nuke siren is better now than before... not ennoying sound anymore and no more spamm in console. but as I see alot ppl dont like nuke siren becouse of combo spamm and other things ... thats why you have team to cover you and you need skill and luck also. nuking is realy adrenaline . without nuke siren nuking is really easy with translocator lvl3-lvl5. I also like new ideas that you need some building to Unlock other buildings becouse its realy easy to rape core with rocket cannons( I do it almost every match) before other team have time to build super protector lvl 5.

Lol repair bomb

Btw the constrictor now has (thanks to @Higor) a function where it prioritises. This means that if you have items close together it will detect both and upgrade/repair them etc without having to squeeze into a corner somewhere to get the right angle and then lose it again because a container spinner round....anyone appreciate the good rather than always complain about what's bad?!

actually i was thinking a while ago about a repair bomb
    its a pretty good idea..
    for example i see emp message so i make repair bomb right away and they wont see the message or they can see it idk, so everything gets repaired back right after the emp.. would be harder to nuke with this another goal and a challenge

this repair bomb is good, but i think the build time must be only 5 seconds more than emp... 5 sec is a good time for nuke, and 1350 for build cost is good for me

about RC, limit a number of RCs per respanw is not a good idea... just imagine, tele above core on bleuvember, you have 2000 ru, what you gonna when you use all your RCs? suicide, or get down for they kill you!

i think you need put a time for make more than 1 RC... when you make a RC, need wait 5 seconds for make another one, RC is only overpowered when you make many bomb together, but 1 by 1 is not so strong

trans range really must be changed, nuke using trans on maps like bathrooms is really toooo fucking easy, and not so easy in narrow maps, that you need teleport near sps, mines etc... but decrease the trans rage will not make very difference for these maps... for me the trans lv 5 must be a rage between the current lv3 and lv4
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 11-14-2012 at 11:44 AM.

FROM FIDO:

Go back to SiegeXXl2g

From me:

Agreed but keep the new improvements bug fixes that Higor made.

I insist on either removing the nuke siren or nerfing it to work like a motion sensor, but with a wider range and resistance to attacks.
    Last edited by |uK|Chronox; 11-14-2012 at 02:04 PM.
    "Tactical Suicide!"

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Grimreaper View Post
    actually i was thinking a while ago about a repair bomb
    its a pretty good idea..
    for example i see emp message so i make repair bomb right away and they wont see the message or they can see it idk, so everything gets repaired back right after the emp.. would be harder to nuke with this another goal and a challenge
    I think we r making the game harder so games are more fun.. not noober for u lazy ass who cant repair a building prooperly and defend it... goddd

Thread Information