User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Muffin

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Someone has to talk and teach them.
    SAM WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I ARGUE THAT SAME THING???? -.-

Muffin is a good player, and I personally know that (s)he DOES talk to people in server because she told me I was leeching (it didn't look like it to me but she plays more than I do) and asked me to remove and I did.

And most people don't listen when you talk to them, and it's not even a language problem, it's a not paying attention problem.
    Kinda like when every "good" player is on ts and the other players are ignored when they type...
    Yeah, talking to people normally gets you no where or "f--- u nub"; Because when you're left to yourself after a wile you don't want to take instruction.
    Unless people deem you "worthy" they don't teach you nothing.
    I had to learn Siege mostly myself...I got some
    help but it was mostly myself. Since almost the entire community calls the people in public retards, idiots, or something else mean, I don't see much of anything but high on the horse we're too good for public mentality... Not EVERY1 is like that but a lot, just enough to sadden me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    SAM WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I ARGUE THAT SAME THING???? -.-

Muffin is a good player, and I personally know that (s)he DOES talk to people in server because she told me I was leeching (it didn't look like it to me but she plays more than I do) and asked me to remove and I did.

And most people don't listen when you talk to them, and it's not even a language problem, it's a not paying attention problem.
    Kinda like when every "good" player is on ts and the other players are ignored when they type...
    Yeah, talking to people normally gets you no where or "f--- u nub"; Because when you're left to yourself after a wile you don't want to take instruction.
    Unless people deem you "worthy" they don't teach you nothing.
    I had to learn Siege mostly myself...I got some
    help but it was mostly myself. Since almost the entire community calls the people in public retards, idiots, or something else mean, I don't see much of anything but high on the horse we're too good for public mentality... Not EVERY1 is like that but a lot, just enough to sadden me.
    It's a she, and I agree she is a good player!

Thread Information