uk maps rotation? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Reboot is a fun as Denise or Thorns

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath View Post
    I'm agree
    Hello agree, I'm Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    That's why the voting system is the way it is.
    Adding to this... The voting system is this way not because of shitty maps (well, mostly), but because certain maps are designed for certain player counts (which you can see listed above each column in the mapvote) and because of what Nordog mentioned where nearly everyone leaves the server when certain maps are voted. I don't really feel like explaining the logic here again since I've said it before it other threads. Someone find it if you want, but long story short, when there are fewer players in the server it's much easier to vote maps designed for fewer players (the lower priority maps).

I've also said before that there are almost certainly a handful of maps that deserve to be in the first (highest priority, weighted 3) list and the second (medium priority, weighted 2) list but are not there yet simply because I'm not familiar with every single map. If anyone wants certain maps to be re-prioritized, feel free to compile a list with screenshots and/or videos and a good argument.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Hello agree, I'm Dad.

Adding to this... The voting system is this way not because of shitty maps (well, mostly), but because certain maps are designed for certain player counts (which you can see listed above each column in the mapvote) and because of what Nordog mentioned where nearly everyone leaves the server when certain maps are voted. I don't really feel like explaining the logic here again since I've said it before it other threads. Someone find it if you want, but long story short, when there are fewer players in the server it's much easier to vote maps designed for fewer players (the lower priority maps).

I've also said before that there are almost certainly a handful of maps that deserve to be in the first (highest priority, weighted 3) list and the second (medium priority, weighted 2) list but are not there yet simply because I'm not familiar with every single map. If anyone wants certain maps to be re-prioritized, feel free to compile a list with screenshots and/or videos and a good argument.
    I just want coret to be high vote, i love this map (and gauntlet) no argument added.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I just want coret to be high vote, i love this map (and gauntlet) no argument added.
    I would love to hear why you consider gauntlet a good ig map

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath View Post
    I would love to hear why you consider gauntlet a good ig map
    I would love to hear why you concider control a better map.

Control would be better if there was 2 - 4 extra routes going in/out of the bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    I would love to hear why you concider control a better map.
    cmon Nordog.. Control_LE is 10 times better then Gauntlet

2 lamer in a blue base on Gauntlet ("perfect" in lift zone): you can't do nothing.

2 lamer on Control: not funny but is easier to pass
    Last edited by Blackdeath; 01-25-2016 at 01:24 PM.

control or duku or bleak are nice maps too but to much played that's why the thread i loved them but i think they are getting out of my eyes (don't know the english expression) ^^

Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    they are getting out of my eyes (don't know the english expression) ^^
    In italian --> Mi stanno uscendo dagli occhi
    Last edited by Blackdeath; 01-25-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Gaunt if played correctly is not a Bad map, but because of the differences in Spawning where the Blues have a huge advantage, since they Spawn near Red base often and they can Spawnkill lame the Reds that spawn 99% in base or simply be outside preventing Reds from leaving... and since they spawn 99% of time in base... well you get the idea.

Theres was a time where on the KIK Server we only played Gaunt, but there was no Lift jumping, no Dming, No Spawnkill.. etc etc...

Thread Information