User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    @SuperHex what division are you son
    For League or Overwatch? I'm just a gold scrub in League and Overwatch im level 20.... also a scrub haha.

I also could see myself maining that ninja Ganji or the archer hanzo, or in some maps that support/healer chick who can make cool little laser tower things that you can put on walls.(quite op and cheap on maps where you can defend and the enemy only has 1-2 points to come out of.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Tomahawk View Post
    I also could see myself maining that ninja Ganji or the archer hanzo
    gg afk
    Never Lucky.

Paladins is free :3

Go Away....

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Osyris View Post
    Paladins is free :3
    LMAOOO have any of you seen this paladins game, it's like a really shit knock off of overwatch for poor people. They even had the nerve to copy some of the characters
    such as this guy, that looks like torbjorn, he even has a turret and similar weapon Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	3485

And this girl that looks like tracer Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	3486

Quote Originally Posted by jacob88 View Post
    LMAOOO have any of you seen this paladins game, it's like a really shit knock off of overwatch for poor people. They even had the nerve to copy some of the characters
    such as this guy, that looks like torbjorn, he even has a turret and similar weapon Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	3485

And this girl that looks like tracer Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	3486

i think actually paladin was first, played the alpha like looooong time ago, and srsly saying that a free game is for people is a bit rude. If that would be the case then all league players are poor people xD

not defending the game but yeah...
    Never Lucky.

overwatch began development in 2013, it used leftover scraps from titan to continue development. I doubt paladins started development in 2013. And paladins is nowhere near polished and organized as overwatch is.

Overwatch and paladins are not original. They come from two previous games. But we must clarify paladins is beta.anyway i play overwatch, you have reason visually is a little better (But the costs are not for a full game) Personally if u want talk about graphics of this generation u choice wrong way. I am playing TF2, Rainbow six siege and DooM with this games u can life the experience of new graphics special with vulkan. Anyway i agree overwatch and paladins are so fun n___n. call game of poors peope is like call people play lol is poor too and see the comunity they are....

Again. Overwatch and paladins are not original... Cya.

Go Away....

I still think they are too different games aside from characters similarity and maybe the payload mode, but that's why paladins its still in beta, they just can change everything if they want to, its just dumb to criticize a game just for how it looks compare to other games, its like saying that rpg games like WOW or maybe runescape are a ripoff from Tibia or dunno some old af role game, as osy said both games took the idea from tf2 that was actually a "fun" game but not like really enjoyable imo.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob88 View Post
    And paladins is nowhere near polished and organized as overwatch is.
    Ofc its not, you cant compare Blizzard with hi-rez studios... but still doesnt mean that the game is bad or a copy, its just another game with a similar stuff. Just like Medal of honor/COD/BLACK games were for PS2.
    Never Lucky.

Thread Information