User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I.didn't.make,any.of.those.rules,,but.it.was.NOT.d efined and NOT bannable. Here why it's NOT bannable: it also have it's own disadvantage. The thing is about the tele was, it's destoryable. So are the 2 players. You can kill them both, even if they are carrying 2 warheads, 4 warheads kill, get more RU anyway. But the main thing about using 2 players is to also help in the same fashion to go into the base and kill the core.But more often, this tactic fails more than the ones with jetpack. Leave it be. Why limit any ability to let player to go into the core the fast they can when the only option they have is just a tele? If no tele, 5 person can help another with a jetpack and,trans to return to carry another load in. Of.course it's not fast enough.as.a.tele,.sometimes.boosting if you can but some maps won't let you,get by with a good amount of boost.So think about it. Are we willing to limit the game with more rules to stop destorying the core..,within.a fashionable tactic?& lastly, I don't think it's a bug. I remember the days when someone lands on the head, and carry it around,,(,this,was,before,I,even,know,siege), the only things that goes.wack.was.the.image.drop.that goes everywhere and fast on a vanilla server. Well, we have the fix for that and the player is not invisible... even carcasses. The other thing is, I wouldn't even agree to add it to the rules just because it'll look like we're becoming a ban monger, and I am well very aware.of the fact we aren't having much peoples as we did 3 years ago... that include both siege player and overall players for UT. Unless you can find the stats and actually prove it... but won't be speaking about iCTF on this one because it's the different game.,Another thing to add, I.think skawn and yeehaw has been a valuable player and tester because they are reporting things and if they are banned (they won't be around anymore, and not actively finding and reporting) and other comes along and exploit things without telling, that'll be a bigger mess than Skarn/Yeehaw and SilentKoala! So are you willing to risk that? I'm just trying to help you get the other view. & of course I don't even know the future and prediction just like a stock market manager who claim to be as an example.Now spider, I really haven't looked lately but I don't think there is that many peoples now than there was 3 yrs ago?The balancer is something I do think is not going to change. I don't see anyone who is willing to make a commitment to make a change, by time and programming knowledge (which also need time to learn, to anyone) and testers.But I'm not one of those peoples who will move players around via Nexgen team manager, because it'll.cause a loud mess,"I WAS ON RED AND RED WAS MY TEAM SO WHY CAN I NOT BE BACK ON RED? (red is winning)" and stuff that are not worth bothering, especially I can't remember everyone on the team and they would be disconnecting and reconnecting to switch to the other team or !STP abuse,.which cause more bans and I don't want to 'trick' or 'enforce' player to get in the ban and it would be more ban than usual !STP by the player alone itself without me,changing players team by Nexgen.& lastly, it's either "I play or Not to play" cuz of the stackism or.not on the server lately what I've,seen, but noteveryone goes by this tactic. I think it's one of the better thing to tackle with a better balancer (if CTB can work, it'll be great to try!) to prevent the players having this tactic (oh let me add this for lols: and not to ban.>)..).)..))..<).).)))..).> ' *blurb*NowIknowIhaveadifferentapproachandIknowever yonenotgonnaagreEbutyaknowI'mjustablacksheepandeve ryoneelseiswhitethatkindofthingherebutsomeofthejac kassesgonnahavetoleavemealonelikeaudiosoniccuzidon enoshittobotherandhebetterbackoff.Ididmakethisinte ntionallyannoyingbecauseNOONEREALLYCAREABOUTTHEWAY ISPEAKOFTHINGSANDDOESN'TAPPRECIATEITSOWHYAREYOUEVE NBOTHERINGREADINGTHIS??
    Last edited by Chamberly; 07-05-2016 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Messy script!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I give you the permission to replace Chamberly as a moderator, your moderating duty starts at 2 PM EST tomorrow.
    Last edited by audiosonic; 07-05-2016 at 01:30 PM. Reason: stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I.didn't.make,any.of.those.rules,,but.it.was.NOT.d efined and NOT bannable. Here why it's NOT bannable: it also have it's own disadvantage. The thing is about the tele was, it's destoryable. So are the 2 players. You can kill them both, even if they are carrying 2 warheads, 4 warheads kill, get more RU anyway. But the main thing about using 2 players is to also help in the same fashion to go into the base and kill the core.But more often, this tactic fails more than the ones with jetpack. Leave it be. Why limit any ability to let player to go into the core the fast they can when the only option they have is just a tele? If no tele, 5 person can help another with a jetpack and,trans to return to carry another load in. Of.course it's not fast enough.as.a.tele,.sometimes.boosting if you can but some maps won't let you,get by with a good amount of boost.So think about it. Are we willing to limit the game with more rules to stop destorying the core..,within.a fashionable tactic?& lastly, I don't think it's a bug. I remember the days when someone lands on the head, and carry it around,,(,this,was,before,I,even,know,siege), the only things that goes.wack.was.the.image.drop.that goes everywhere and fast on a vanilla server. Well, we have the fix for that and the player is not invisible... even carcasses. The other thing is, I wouldn't even agree to add it to the rules just because it'll look like we're becoming a ban monger, and I am well very aware.of the fact we aren't having much peoples as we did 3 years ago... that include both siege player and overall players for UT. Unless you can find the stats and actually prove it... but won't be speaking about iCTF on this one because it's the different game.,Another thing to add, I.think skawn and yeehaw has been a valuable player and tester because they are reporting things and if they are banned (they won't be around anymore, and not actively finding and reporting) and other comes along and exploit things without telling, that'll be a bigger mess than Skarn/Yeehaw and SilentKoala! So are you willing to risk that? I'm just trying to help you get the other view. & of course I don't even know the future and prediction just like a stock market manager who claim to be as an example.Now spider, I really haven't looked lately but I don't think there is that many peoples now than there was 3 yrs ago?The balancer is something I do think is not going to change. I don't see anyone who is willing to make a commitment to make a change, by time and programming knowledge (which also need time to learn, to anyone) and testers.But I'm not one of those peoples who will move players around via Nexgen team manager, because it'll.cause a loud mess,"I WAS ON RED AND RED WAS MY TEAM SO WHY CAN I NOT BE BACK ON RED? (red is winning)" and stuff that are not worth bothering, especially I can't remember everyone on the team and they would be disconnecting and reconnecting to switch to the other team or !STP abuse,.which cause more bans and I don't want to 'trick' or 'enforce' player to get in the ban and it would be more ban than usual !STP by the player alone itself without me,changing players team by Nexgen.& lastly, it's either "I play or Not to play" cuz of the stackism or.not on the server lately what I've,seen, but noteveryone goes by this tactic. I think it's one of the better thing to tackle with a better balancer (if CTB can work, it'll be great to try!) to prevent the players having this tactic (oh let me add this for lols: and not to ban.>)..).)..))..<).).)))..).> ' *blurb*NowIknowIhaveadifferentapproachandIknowever yonenotgonnaagreEbutyaknowI'mjustablacksheepandeve ryoneelseiswhitethatkindofthingherebutsomeofthejac kassesgonnahavetoleavemealonelikeaudiosoniccuzidon enoshittobotherandhebetterbackoff.Ididmakethisinte ntionallyannoyingbecauseNOONEREALLYCAREABOUTTHEWAY ISPEAKOFTHINGSANDDOESN'TAPPRECIATEITSOWHYAREYOUEVE NBOTHERINGREADINGTHIS??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asdasdss.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	3174

Hey who removed my post!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    Hey who removed my post!?!?
    I didn't remove it, I simply edited it. You need to stop harassing me. Don't even mention my name and I'll leave you alone. I don't need another ACF around here.

> Select minigun.
    > Fire at piggyback rider.
    > Send him down while he's still far away from his destination.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Last edited by audiosonic; 07-18-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    There cant be mods on 24/7 but I know there is someone on every day but prob different time then u are playing. If someone cause a problem, report it.
    Reporting takes much time to upload like demos and even thou its reported, admins/mods dont have much time to ban a player on siege server. For example this report http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...0-CoD-KushFaaa
    In this case CAMILO and Higor were agree to ban that player,
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    kush i was there too. I even upgraded you to SS and u didnt do it (so far so good) BUT you were full ru for a LONG time, enemy team had SS and we dont cuz of you.
    We made SS and SHP and you still full ru. People on the team was asking you all the time to help the team, by doing SS or SHP anything!! the BS is: FULL RU and doing nothing.
    Easy for people to judge, but i was there too. You need a few days off to think about your behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    So he was saving RU before the SS was built?
    Ban him, 100.

But what happend next? He did not get ban for this.

Another example :- http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...me-in-Face-map
    Admins/mods not even replied and clarified about it, and ban never hapnd.

So tell me reports actually doing anything ? Reason is admins/mods dont have much time to watch demo even.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    But what happend next? He did not get ban for this.
    Nobody did? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Cham avoid posting from the phone lol.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Reporting takes much time to upload like demos and even thou its reported
    Hmm, would it be valuable if doubling the ban time for reporting than the mod can assign on the server?

Saw your other post but I'll have to get to it later.

Thread Information