Why kicked me :(

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Why kicked me :(

long time I no play unreal game, and I was playing today 26/04/2015, and the team was balanced, in fact we were going into a capped red team, blue team cap another, we were competing healthily, and then moved us to another team, me to the blue team and another player to the red team, and i was upset and the another player too, because we were working very hard to win in our team, then i wanted change to my team, because after so much effort and catches I made on my team, when I returning only once I was pulled from the server by tim, ! I don't understand I change me once time!!!!!! help u.u I'm so sad! and Click image for larger version. 

Name:	why.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	2299
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	why.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	2298

When the teambalancer automatically switches you, don't go back to the other team. And I doubled the ban because you were constantly chasing people for at least two maps in a row (the two that I saw).

And thats all for me , but 500 match ¡ u. U I you had warned to me, do not think I persecuted anyone, was defending and attacking, taking the flag, but if that's what you say you did this right, I was losing 4-7 I struggled to achieve and then I spend the other team I think it's unfair, but for other already know within the 500 match u. U P. D. : Sorry for my bad Inglés, I just want to Say That With This more and more players stop playing, we are few players Who keep this game alive and it's not fair to us out for things like that, maybe it was my mistake but there are things more serious than other players do: / as insulting and treat people badly, I THINK :/
    Last edited by uwe_berzin; 04-27-2015 at 02:58 AM.

A comment tim . you playing on the blue team was not ? and when exceeded by a capture one minute before the end,
    did not? ragequit ? return as a spectator and tried to change the losing team to uwe. Until he could.
    Then uwe wanted to return to the red team . and this is how this ban is signed

I'm lying? I was a spectator . shame I did not demo. But for that. served a little statistics

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

that sign very illustrative tim.

Shalom

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    When the teambalancer automatically switches you, don't go back to the other team. And I doubled the ban because you were constantly chasing people for at least two maps in a row (the two that I saw).
    she did not force change and instinct made her return to your team, she told me that already missing seconds to finish the game (u can see the stats)that's an unfair ban and more your fault than trying to balance when the teams was seconds to just finished the game, and another thing she does not know that you were the admin, so let yourself of things you has made, and not ban for small details.

unban her! she never refused to switch teams.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-27-2015 at 02:10 PM.
    nOs*Obsession´

I jumped into spec to confirm that uwe was chasing people as I had noticed for the past 30+ minutes. Watching for a minute and a half (not seconds as you're very obviously exaggerating) is long enough to confirm that. uwe knows the rules and was deliberately breaking them because she thought she would get away with it, and this was reinforced by the fact that she stacked teams after being auto-switched. Are you saying she would have acted differently if she knew an admin was watching? What people do when they think no one is watching is a strong indicator of their usual behavior, and so that's even more reason for a lengthy ban. The ban stays. Maybe in the future she and others will make a note to follow the rules and not stack teams regardless of who is present.

you do not understand, seems you look to get rid of all, it seems that you provoke the change in her to be banned, I only see in you silly accusations of a dead game that you take too much importance,...inflict 20 seconds the rules .. six months or permanent ban (crazy) lol this is all that is part of a game but of course with control while not abuse your power lol. I know people that really should be kicked (not banned)... well.. I find that now is much harder to play on public servers ut99 ,that in the beginning, rofl How ironic!
    the creator of the big mod nn killing public servers in ut99 really seems you a big dictador. thats is imo.
    nOs*Obsession´

What you don't understand is that the behavior of players like uwe is what kills the servers, and limiting that behavior with bans improves the overall quality for everyone else. There's a reason uK's servers have these rules in place, and that same reason is one of the many reasons why uK's servers are the most popular. If you think chasing and deliberately stacking teams keeps servers active, start public servers of your own and we'll see how that works out for you. I'm sure you and the rest of your nOs buddies will have loads of fun together.

I will not stacking teams, really sorry your thinking, I did nothing improper, assumed I did, or rule broke, if you find a player who is on your flag is natural to kill, if not this take your flag and therefore will lose, If I knew you were watching me, I acted like I did nothing improper, I not stacking teams,I not unbalance the team, I did my best for my team win, it turns out that winning is prohibited !what I need to do? as it should play well? I don't understand it, there were many witnesses and I was not doing anything improper :/, Today I was, but then will any of you who read this post .................................. .................. Unreal Tournament G.O.T.Y. is dying.......................... u.u

good luck, wastying ur time!
    nOs*Obsession´

Thread Information