RU reward experiment. - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    please dont apply this thank you
    LoL i will start play Monster hunt hahahha

Go Away....

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    its stupid to give more ru for someone who has a better eff or spree. pretty much how I always say when everyone targets me or chis or the better players all the time because we magically give bonus RU

the older siegers will know about this

Interested concept but it punishes players for being good. Cannon experienced that.
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    Interested concept but it punishes players for being good. Cannon experienced that.
    cannon didnt experience that not really no. i understand your butt buddies with him and also with higor but if you also continue to cause problems here there will be issues.

The main point of siege is to kill the core not people, whether you frag or not isn't really the point. I've seen players who had less than 20 kills with 300+ points after 20 or 30 minutes because they attacked core and build things. Siege is a strategic game not death-match. That being said you need people to defend which is killing, and when you are attempting to ninja the other base you are gonna die unless you kill other people to get there. The goal is to kill the core not get 300 frags; Frags really are only for getting to where you need to go and stop others from going there before you do, that's it. I personally think because this is a server where people aren't as competitive and they play more "for fun" than anything else this isn't a very good idea. If they see a player like Chis, Blaze or Moskva just to name a few who get lots of kills and have 5X the RU they're going to not only cry but they won't understand why they (better aimed people) get more RU because of language barrier and people are just dense as a rock sometimes. And aside from that if people understand more kills means more RU you're going to have a death match in mid and overtime for 4 hours because they want a lot of RU that they don't know how to use anyway building more dumb things like a super booster on the super supplier. (I still cringe over that one)....So yep, the idea would be good if half the people weren't such immature babies who cry over useless things like "he got more kills than me mommy! BAN THE BAD MAN T^T!" ...or, "OGOD HE KILLED ME TWICE IN A ROW---AIM BOT!!!...stupid things like that. I mean really...Since I've been more active I would like less irritation so that's what I think! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    "he got more kills than me mommy! BAN THE BAD MAN T^T!"
    We talking of Blaze here?
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The reward for killing a good player = that he's dead , no need for these shenanigans. If you want to reduce fragging make kills give less RU not more, or better yet make shp/ss only refill your hp to 150/150 ONCE ;^).

Attackers get rewarded, defenders(pulse+minigun spammers) get punished.
    Last edited by audiosonic; 04-30-2015 at 08:46 PM.

or we leave shit like it was before?
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    or better yet make shp/ss only refill your hp to 150/150 ONCE ;^).
    That idea with some modifications (applied immediately on respawn) is what was used in ONS/WAR gametypes in UT3, wasn't half bad considering you wouldn't waste time going into a weapon locker.
    It did make the game flow better, but of course we're talking of 4 weapons and no HP/armor bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    or we leave shit like it was before?
    It's always cool to experiment with something new, would agree that maybe this isn't the best of things (at least the current formula, adrian's is far better).
    On the other side, 0018's supplier spam punishment is something I'd like to try out ASAP.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    On the other side, 0018's supplier spam punishment is something I'd like to try out ASAP.
    & punishment for those who stay in there too long to hide/camp in it? xD :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information