ban. - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ban.

"What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

"What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

You suck!

Ha ha ha!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Last edited by Jst2blond; 08-06-2015 at 04:21 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    If this is your "logic" than the ban will stay permanent. Come back when you have learned proper CTF.
    My logic? No its the TRUTH that cannot be moved by anyone as it proves itself over and over again... its not mine .. it just is.
    My question to you is.. what is proper CTF?
    I mean iCTF isn't played with flags alone, its being played on the entire map.
    What you guys call see as spawncamping is what i call mapcontrol.

I mean you can make 20 grabs and lose all flags on the flagstand and scream; "At least i played CTF" while you contributed nothing to the team.
    You can also make 6 grabs 1 cap and 2 assists and many covers due to the playstyle that i have and win the game.
    So who plays the better CTF here then?
    As i said i would only shoot people like that for a reason and one of those is mapcontrol, because if it allows my teammate to make a free run with the flag then i did my job i don't need to touch alot of flags for that, because i know that its not likely that most people will give me the same cover in return.

You want to know something about my logic?
    I think its UTTER STUPID that we are not allowed to shoot people in a shooter game rofl hahahahaha.... it isn't called a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER for nothing guys!
    And learning proper CTF ey?

Anyway here is a suggestion;
    How about you guys cry less about somebody else his or her playingstyle, but focussing a bit more on your own instead and let us be... how is that for a solution.
    Because as i already said these manmade rules only lead to whines, complaints and fights.

Why? Because there is no ABSOLUTE STANDARD in how one must play this game so its impossible to force people in a box of how things should be played.
    Because what is lame for for me may not be lame for the next person next to me, if we would make rules based on subjective perceptions of what people think things are then it will always leads to chaos.

I mean you can't build a house with several people when every single person has a measuring tape with a different Standard/size of what an inch is lol.
    It will be a royal mess lol.

As i already said it works perfectly fine in UT2004 without all those crappy rules so why not in ut99?
    I played iCTF in all kinds of games UT2004 / Xonotic / Warsow / Quake3 / Quakelive and never did i got banned based on the way i played, but it only happened in ut99 in several occasions even lol. So what does that say about the ones who run and play this game... this is why tried to avoid UT99 iCTF as much possible.

But hey if you think a permaban is justified based on cognitive dissonance, then be my guest i ain't stopping you man LOL.
    After all "your server your "rules"".
    Last edited by iMpure; 08-06-2015 at 11:24 PM.

Spawncamping would be so easy to solve if you simply 'altered' the spawn location just a bit...
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Atleast i go for the flag and bring it out by my self
    Dont need ppl standing spawncamping so i get more ppl too ahoot in their base . Only hets harder too get out if someone dm or spawnkilling out side base ... But you will never ever understand that .
    If i grab 20 i get atleast 10 in too my base if i play like i do but you might get 1 out

I think That we have done an useless ban, impure won t learn by his mistake and claim he Never changes his gameplay . It involves keeping an eye on him or modifying his ban to a longer period ...sad .
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Spawncamping would be so easy to solve if you simply 'altered' the spawn location just a bit...
    The only thing wrong with the spawns on the insta,combo, server is you can basically get tele fragged, because people can spawn so close to you, it's really annoying when you have a shot on the flag carrier only for someone to spawn 0.1cm in front of you to block the shot.

Thread Information