User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Really, stop bringing the accuracy into this, noone cares. Just say "delay hits/kills", no need to say that my acc is below normal. Its so annoying just people complaining because their acc is 10% off in a goddam CTF game.
    I shoot 45acc umad? lol
    Last edited by Keith; 05-05-2013 at 10:12 AM.

dm maps

idd, Mp/5, its a dm map, on a ctf-server full of laming idiots. i don't see the point in supporting these kind of maps. even if i don't have probs fragging these idiots, my understanding of an interesting+competitive ctf-game is a different one than yours it seems.

Ye perhaps and its ok, every 1 enjoys different things in UT, but i find a map like Abreez or action fun sometimes especially if server isn't full
    + I always manage to grab and cap a lot on those maps so for me its a challenge.
    There are enough Ctf maps (like Caves or Sprinta) that you can always find people just camping or hiding in corners in the base and i am sure you will agree they shouldn't be taken off.
    Anyway i am just happy Duku is down to 1, all the rest bother me much less.

sure, best thing would be to take the 'always camping + hiding lamers of', not the maps.
    "He, who can't lose honourable, doesn't deserve to win either!"

a nice screenshot to warm your hearts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails control owning dming noobs.jpg  

Please remove one of the Abreez's, it's bs having to waste two games in a row playing that crap map, esp 6v6.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Please remove one of the Abreez's, it's bs having to waste two games in a row playing that crap map, esp 6v6.
    true story, funny that mp/5 complains about duku-sprees and wants them removed, but then goes for abreez-sprees himself.
    Last edited by kokett; 05-07-2013 at 06:25 PM.

dono what ur talking about tbh mp/5 , tbh make UK server a duku only server and let the rest of the ppl go play on the USA server ;p

DUKU FTW !!!

Kokett go take a look how many times Duku has been played on the server and compare it to Abreez, then we will see if you still got complains. And it is funny you direct it to me like i was the one forcing those maps, as i am not even the one voted for them originally. I am guessing you are 1 of those that don't mind playing Duku 3 times in a row, sorry we spoiled your fun
    B.T.W go take a look at the stats of both abreez maps and tell me what is the problem with them cause lots of caps and grabs and close match on one i cant find a problem...
    Last edited by Mp/5; 05-07-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp/5 View Post
    Kokett go take a look how many times Duku has been played on the server and compare it to Abreez, then we will see if you still got complains. And it is funny you direct it to me like i was the one forcing those maps, as i am not even the one voted for them originally. I am guessing you are 1 of those that don't mind playing Duku 3 times in a row, sorry we spoiled your fun
    B.T.W go take a look at the stats of both abreez maps and tell me what is the problem with them cause lots of caps and grabs and close match on one i cant find a problem...
    I actually like duku (for its fast pace), but never really played it 3 times in a row-. the fluctuation on the uk server is kinda high, lots of ppl in spec all the time at evening and if they finally get a chance to play they go for maps they like. if one of these maps happen to be duku, i can see why it is (was) voted often. still 2 times abreez in a row is sick and i rest my case, the normal abreez map has no place on a 6v6 ctf-server (its a pure spamfest). this is the 14 player-version of abreez which we used to play in the past -> http://www.i4games.eu/maps/CTF-Abreez%5D%5B.zip.

Thread Information