NO RAISON FOR BAN !

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation NO RAISON FOR BAN !

OK, c'est quoi ce ban ?
    Les rouges avaient mis des mines à la sortie de la base et les bleus étaient bloqués, il fallait résoudre le problème le plus vite et une nuke était impérative ici, mais une nuke lancée dans son propre camp avec un FF en sortie ça donne rien. Donc je ne vois pas où est la triche, elle viendrait plutôt des rouges qui font de l'anti-jeu en agissant ainsi !
    Moi aussi je pourrai mettre des mines à la sortie de cette map ce serait très facile de gagner ainsi, mais je ne le fais pas par fairplay !?!

translate

OK, what's this ban?
    The reds had put mines at the exit of the base and the blues were blocked, it was necessary to solve the problem the fastest and a nuke was imperative here, but a nuke launched in its own camp with an FF in exit gives nothing. So I do not see where the cheat is, it would rather come from the reds who do the anti-game by doing so!
    I also can mine mine at the exit of this map it would be very easy to win so, but I do not do it by fairplay!?!
    surrealist painter
    Blog : http://blog-bjl.bjl-multimedia.fr

Bonjour Kermit

It wasnt necessary to remove the forcefield, we have teles going outside our base were you could of killed the supermine.

After you removed the forcefield, they nuked us 3 times and we lost most in base..then it took 10 minutes and we lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Bonjour Kermit

It wasnt necessary to remove the forcefield, we have teles going outside our base were you could of killed the supermine.

After you removed the forcefield, they nuked us 3 times and we lost most in base..then it took 10 minutes and we lost the game.
    Il était impossible de sortir de la base, la seule solution était de supprimer temporairement le ff pour pouvoir tirer à distance des nukes (au moins deux) dans l'urgence cela était possible. Nous aurions pu remettre le FF juste après j'avais suffisamment de points !?!
    Résultat des choses, ils ont utilisé ce temps où nous étions captifs à l'intérieur de la base pour détruire notre protection dans la fenêtre de tir. Nous avons perdu uniquement à cause du fait que personne n'a su gérer ce problème des super-mines et uniquement à cause de ça pas du ff que j'aurais pu recréer très rapidement après avoir remis un sp.

It was impossible to get out of the base the only solution was to temporarily remove the ff to be able to shoot nukes (at least two) in the emergency it was possible. We could have handed the FF right after I had enough points!?!
    As a result of things, they used this time when we were captive inside the base to destroy our protection in the shooting window. We lost only because nobody knew how to handle this problem of super-mines and only because of it not ff that I could have recreated very quickly after giving a sp.

- - - Updated - - -

Par ailleurs, personne n'était en mesure de créer un téléporteur, ce qui aurait permis de s'extraire de la base. Quand cette situation se reproduit il n'y a guère que cette solution d'urgence pour remédier à ces super-mines. Ceci doit être fait dès que vous avez des mines qui vous empêchent de sortir, c'est à dire dans les quelques secondes du phénomène. Car si vous restez comme ceci plus de 5 minutes vous perdez toutes vos protections dans la fenêtre de tir et donc la partie.
    Si vous réfléchissez vous comprendrez que c'est l'ennemi qui dans cette position a une attitude totalement anti-jeu et pas le joueur adverse qui essaye de sortir l'équipe du pétrin !
    Je n'ai jamais fait ce genre d'attaque sur cette map, car elle est d'une facilité trop déconcertante, mais si cela doit être admis par les admins alors moi aussi je ferais cet anti-jeu totalement stupide.

869/5000
    Moreover, nobody was able to create a teleporter, which would have made it possible to extract itself from the base. When this situation recurs, there is only this emergency solution to remedy these super-mines. This must be done as soon as you have mines that prevent you from going out, ie within a few seconds of the phenomenon. For if you stay like this for more than 5 minutes you lose all your protections in the shooting window and therefore the game.
    If you think you will understand that it is the enemy who in this position has a totally anti-gambling attitude and not the opposing player who tries to get the team out of trouble!
    I've never done this kind of attack on this map, because it's too confusing, but if it has to be admitted by the admins then I too would make this anti-game totally stupid.
    surrealist painter

Quote Originally Posted by francoise View Post
    Il était impossible de sortir de la base, la seule solution était de supprimer temporairement le ff pour pouvoir tirer à distance des nukes (au moins deux) dans l'urgence cela était possible. Nous aurions pu remettre le FF juste après j'avais suffisamment de points !?!
    Résultat des choses, ils ont utilisé ce temps où nous étions captifs à l'intérieur de la base pour détruire notre protection dans la fenêtre de tir. Nous avons perdu uniquement à cause du fait que personne n'a su gérer ce problème des super-mines et uniquement à cause de ça pas du ff que j'aurais pu recréer très rapidement après avoir remis un sp.

It was impossible to get out of the base the only solution was to temporarily remove the ff to be able to shoot nukes (at least two) in the emergency it was possible. We could have handed the FF right after I had enough points!?!
    As a result of things, they used this time when we were captive inside the base to destroy our protection in the shooting window. We lost only because nobody knew how to handle this problem of super-mines and only because of it not ff that I could have recreated very quickly after giving a sp.

- - - Updated - - -

Par ailleurs, personne n'était en mesure de créer un téléporteur, ce qui aurait permis de s'extraire de la base. Quand cette situation se reproduit il n'y a guère que cette solution d'urgence pour remédier à ces super-mines. Ceci doit être fait dès que vous avez des mines qui vous empêchent de sortir, c'est à dire dans les quelques secondes du phénomène. Car si vous restez comme ceci plus de 5 minutes vous perdez toutes vos protections dans la fenêtre de tir et donc la partie.
    Si vous réfléchissez vous comprendrez que c'est l'ennemi qui dans cette position a une attitude totalement anti-jeu et pas le joueur adverse qui essaye de sortir l'équipe du pétrin !
    Je n'ai jamais fait ce genre d'attaque sur cette map, car elle est d'une facilité trop déconcertante, mais si cela doit être admis par les admins alors moi aussi je ferais cet anti-jeu totalement stupide.

869/5000
    Moreover, nobody was able to create a teleporter, which would have made it possible to extract itself from the base. When this situation recurs, there is only this emergency solution to remedy these super-mines. This must be done as soon as you have mines that prevent you from going out, ie within a few seconds of the phenomenon. For if you stay like this for more than 5 minutes you lose all your protections in the shooting window and therefore the game.
    If you think you will understand that it is the enemy who in this position has a totally anti-gambling attitude and not the opposing player who tries to get the team out of trouble!
    I've never done this kind of attack on this map, because it's too confusing, but if it has to be admitted by the admins then I too would make this anti-game totally stupid.

Kermit we had two teleporters going outside the base so there was no need to remove the ff in first place. As soon as you removed the forcefield we died right away, everything died after they nuked us on and on.

Please dont remove in future before you look around your base and see if there is a teleporter. I understand if there is nothing to get out and people dont know how to make tele through wall, then you can remove the forcefield.

S'il y avait eu un téléporteur actif, pourquoi tous ces gens sortaient par la sortie de la base en se faisant tuer !??
    A ce moment-là, je suis persuadée qu'il n'y avait plus de téléporteur actif, sinon je serais sortie avec un nuke ou d'autres l'auraient fait à ma place, car nous avions au moins 4 nukes disponibles. La situation durait depuis plus de 5 minutes et comme personne ne faisait rien, j'ai choisi cette solution car nous n'avions au moment où j'ai enlevé provisoirement le FF plus de sc ni d'autres protections dans la fenêtre de tir et sur cette map la durée de vie dans ces conditions est d'à peine 10 minutes.

625/5000
    If there had been an active teleporter, why did all these people come out of the base by being killed ???
    At that time, I am convinced that there was no longer an active teleporter, otherwise I would be out with a nuke or others would have done in my place, because we had at least 4 nukes available. The situation lasted for more than 5 minutes and as nobody did anything, I chose this solution because we had at the time when I temporarily removed the FF plus sc and other protections in the shooting window and On this map the lifetime in these conditions is of barely 10 minutes.
    surrealist painter

S'il y avait eu un téléporteur actif, pourquoi tous ces gens sortaient par la sortie de la base en se faisant tuer !??
    A ce moment-là, je suis persuadée qu'il n'y avait plus de téléporteur actif, sinon je serais sortie avec un nuke ou d'autres l'auraient fait à ma place, car nous avions au moins 4 nukes disponibles. La situation durait depuis plus de 5 minutes et comme personne ne faisait rien, j'ai choisi cette solution car nous n'avions au moment où j'ai enlevé provisoirement le FF plus de sc ni d'autres protections dans la fenêtre de tir et sur cette map la durée de vie dans ces conditions est d'à peine 10 minutes.

625/5000
    If there had been an active teleporter, why did all these people come out of the base by being killed ???
    At that time, I am convinced that there was no longer an active teleporter, otherwise I would be out with a nuke or others would have done in my place, because we had at least 4 nukes available. The situation lasted for more than 5 minutes and as nobody did anything, I chose this solution because we had at the time when I temporarily removed the FF plus sc and other protections in the shooting window and On this map the lifetime in these conditions is of barely 10 minutes.
    Me along 3 other people were using the tele next to the super sup, if you didnt see that, thats not my fault. We had a tele.

So you saying u removed everything at the window? that explain why we got shot from there as well..

makes me think i should ban you for even longer.

Me along 3 other people were using the tele next to the super sup, if you didnt see that, thats not my fault. We had a tele.

So you saying u removed everything at the window? that explain why we got shot from there as well..

makes me think i should ban you for even longer.
    Non, vous avez mal lu.
    Lorsque j'ai enlevé provisoirement le FF.
    Le camp ne disposait déjà plus le sc (que j'avais mis moi-même, ni de contaires mis par moi, ni le minishield mis également par moi). ces constructions ont été détruites par l'ennemi qui avait tous le temps de le faire. Quand au téléporteur existant, je ne me souviens vraiment pas qu'il fut encore en vie, puisque tous le monde sans exception sortait sur les mines...

Ce que j'ai fais est une manœuvre de dernière chance pour libérer le camp, car personne ne remédiait à notre enfermement et pas les soi-disants 3 joueurs qui étaient censés sortir par un téléporteur (donc ces trois joueurs n'ont rien fait pour libérer le camp) !?!

No, you misread it.
    When I temporarily removed the FF.
    The camp no longer had the sc (which I had put myself, neither of the contacts put by me, nor the minishield put also by me). These constructions were destroyed by the enemy who had all the time to do so. As for the existing teleporter, I do not really remember that he was still alive, since everybody without exception went out on the mines ...

What I did was a last-chance maneuver to free the camp, because no one was remedying our lockdown and not the so-called 3 players who were supposed to be taken out by a teleporter (so these three players did nothing to Free camp)!?!
    surrealist painter

Non, vous avez mal lu.
    Lorsque j'ai enlevé provisoirement le FF.
    Le camp ne disposait déjà plus le sc (que j'avais mis moi-même, ni de contaires mis par moi, ni le minishield mis également par moi). ces constructions ont été détruites par l'ennemi qui avait tous le temps de le faire. Quand au téléporteur existant, je ne me souviens vraiment pas qu'il fut encore en vie, puisque tous le monde sans exception sortait sur les mines...

Ce que j'ai fais est une manœuvre de dernière chance pour libérer le camp, car personne ne remédiait à notre enfermement et pas les soi-disants 3 joueurs qui étaient censés sortir par un téléporteur (donc ces trois joueurs n'ont rien fait pour libérer le camp) !?!

No, you misread it.
    When I temporarily removed the FF.
    The camp no longer had the sc (which I had put myself, neither of the contacts put by me, nor the minishield put also by me). These constructions were destroyed by the enemy who had all the time to do so. As for the existing teleporter, I do not really remember that he was still alive, since everybody without exception went out on the mines ...

What I did was a last-chance maneuver to free the camp, because no one was remedying our lockdown and not the so-called 3 players who were supposed to be taken out by a teleporter (so these three players did nothing to Free camp)!?!
    No one used tele because they were noobs, didnt even realize we had one even though i spammed USE TELE NOW over and over...

No one used tele because they were noobs, didnt even realize we had one even though i spammed USE TELE NOW over and over...
    Ok, suivons cette hypothèse. Bien, qu'en général, les gens tirent vers le téléporteur salvateur...
    Alors pourquoi à trois vous n'avez pas réussi à supprimer les mines qui obstruaient le camp et qui ont engendré la perte de toutes les protections de la fenêtre de tir ??

Ok, let's follow this assumption. Well, in general, people are pulling towards the lifeline teleporter ...
    So why three did not succeed in removing the mines that obstructed the camp and which caused the loss of all the protections of the shooting window ??
    surrealist painter

Ok, suivons cette hypothèse. Bien, qu'en général, les gens tirent vers le téléporteur salvateur...
    Alors pourquoi à trois vous n'avez pas réussi à supprimer les mines qui obstruaient le camp et qui ont engendré la perte de toutes les protections de la fenêtre de tir ??

Ok, let's follow this assumption. Well, in general, people are pulling towards the lifeline teleporter ...
    So why three did not succeed in removing the mines that obstructed the camp and which caused the loss of all the protections of the shooting window ??
    well let see, 3 people using tele and red has a whole base outside our base..kind of hard.

Ban is removed, you are playing but for future, dont remove others buildings.

Thread Information