User Tag List

response to 1shot's removing accusation.

Hi

lately 1shot1kill reported teammates removing his containers in DOA arena map. I was player Lum and removed 3 of his containers because they were:
    1) blocking the way around base
    2) creating a 4-container leech outside base

Here is demo of me removing it around 9:15 remaining. https://drive.google.com/open?id=15h...5HftWdZhg0uYfz

Photo of his build: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_7...B6gOlg0Nb5rlF2

Another photo of his build: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O9...hKzuz-Fn6hv9bw

As I understand there are exceptions for removing rule, for example: you may remove containers that obstruct important routes or create intentional (or un-intentional?) leech. In this case 1shot-s leech was blocking way and was OUTSIDE BASE LEECH, either intentional or unintentional. I'm usually not removing leech, but am removing blocking buildings. If only for the last reason, my action was justified(?) (In some sense it's unbelievable that a player with years of siege experience is building such leech outside of base in doa, and then is coming to report removing in forum. I told him in game why I was removing this and he still doesn't understand where the problem lies.)

---

Small analysis:

-After making several remarks about this leech I removed it. However, I didn't ask 1shot nicely to remove this because I know how he always ignores any conversation during games and never responds, never removes. Talking to him wouldn't have mattered anyway (talking to him never matters). And he is proud of his leech even now as he builds only gold.
    -As for 1shot's justification for this leech/blockage, I wonder why he is building a blockage there, moreover a 4-container one? Why 4 containers OUTSIDE of base, when he could as well build 3 containers INSIDE and 1 outside just to block the way (it's a question for 1 shot). But even then the blockage is disputable: limiting our passageways and becoming possible nuking tele spot. And having so many sp-s around our base we didn't need any blockage behind our base.
    -Telling us to build a booster there is total BS (it would die anyway after enemy nukes door).
    -Immediatly after removing these containers I saw a superjetpack flying around and trying to shoot this leech...

- - - Updated - - -

am I getting banned or not?
    Last edited by Allan; 02-20-2019 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan View Post
    I didn't ask 1shot nicely
    Appropiate.

he always ignores any conversation during games and never responds
    True

And he is proud of his leech even now as he builds only gold
    Likely

Why 4 containers OUTSIDE of base
    "Intelligence"

Telling us to build a booster there
    Delegation.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

All I want to say is, if we keep removing builds out of the air, people will get salty and then report it here which they are right in their own sense because it's a rule.

The containers were bad and turned out to be leech yes however a smart move would've been taking screenshots/demo of you requesting the person and even then if it's not removed, report it here. You removing his builds just make this situation worse because you don't have the right to do it unless it's a DELIBERATE attempt to troll or make leech (like making containers all over the map). Here it wasn't a deliberate attempt and you removing it makes you guilty too.

I want to say it again. If such a situation happens, DONT REMOVE BUILDS YOURSELF BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU GUILTY TOO of breaking a rule and the other person is always gonna play this card.
    Take demos/screenshots of you requesting and him/her ignoring, take screenshots of "RU LEECHED" from those buildings. Collect evidence and let the mods/admins do something about it.

I agree that removing others buildings is bad and why it is bannable but is it sometimes allowed to remove blockages?

I agree that removing others buildings is bad and why it is bannable but is it sometimes allowed to remove blockages?
    Again debatable. If the only way outside is blocked then yes it makes sense to remove however in that case, it wasn't the only way out

ah ok. It's all too difficult. Ban me or don't ban.
    Last edited by Allan; 02-23-2019 at 03:06 PM.

I am not gonna achieve something by banning you. I just want to make sure you understand of the situations. Banning is not my motto here, last thing I want is to ban half of the server and let siege die. Play responsibly, and if something doesn't seem right to you, bring it here rather than taking actions on your own which makes you guilty aswell

Thread Information