User Tag List

unknown !s !t !p

We almost end the game but a few players cant lose, after some ragequit this guy go to spec balance the teams and return in game

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0021.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	129.3 KB 
ID:	2383

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    what a surprise, can someone ban this guy? @|uK|fleecey

its @i_remember_my

ol if I am, I really am very angry with the balance, for example, because there are always red, 4 very good team players, and the blue team got only two, and rarely well balanced. sorry but I do not see how prohibition to use the balance. I also happened to me once with banny on a map that I no longer remember, he used every time the balance me, changing from one side to another until finally I stay in the other team is not the original. I think for me is a big problem the issue of balance, I'm thinking about some balance by ping there are some who have 0, 100 and 200 as of ping.
    and now this is the Red Team, but on the blue team, is going to viewer, and until no one of their favorite team, not reconnected, they think about that.

thanks, wait for you those 100 games @|uK|fleecey , matching rules, do not repeatedly use the balance, if you always do what they want, but now will use the guitar lol.
    |uK|B|aZe//. and you are a pander.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    thanks I understood every single word.

wasnt him who did the same yesterday on simplex?

@|uK|fleecey if you want to send me permanent, I'll be a great favor, so I'll remove this vice once and for all. I will not mourn for silly, too, so ceases to be unbearable for some idiots who likes to play with priorities, so, I have no intention but to help you, either programming or whatever to you you need it, I will learn better what is worth studying, one day I'll be an electromechanical engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by i_remember_my View Post
    @|uK|fleecey if you want to send me permanent, I'll be a great favor, so I'll remove this vice once and for all. I will not mourn for silly, too, so ceases to be unbearable for some idiots who likes to play with priorities, so, I have no intention but to help you, either programming or whatever to you you need it, I will learn better what is worth studying, one day I'll be an electromechanical engineer.
    Im not going to perma ban you, if you dont wanna play anymore, then stop playng, simple as that..

what you say to me is like telling a drunk to stop drinking on your own, I like drunk I will continue sucking, regardless of your words, but hey thanks anyway.

hey, u were the one u said bye forever making a drama and came back 1 week after

Thread Information