User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Seabass Bad Mod Report

Hi Community , A Presumed Mod called "Seabass" Has banned me for 3 days with reason backshooting + in the message attaching to it : You've been told several time to don't chase & backshoot , while he never for only 1 time told me anything, seems he was trying to justify the ban by doing that.

Maybe it's true, mostly of the time i don't think about it, the report is not for an unfair ban, it is of an unfair mod that for clean his consciousness has put "You've been told several time to don't chase & backshoot" .

I'm mod on another game, in another server, and just to say, we advert if a player is doing something bad, and kick if he don't stop.
    We do not suddenly ban, even if it is supposed to be an old game.

That's all , thanks for your time, consider to spectate this moderator.
    Greetings to you.

You know, it's funny how you go on about how mods should do their jobs and what rules and procedures they should follow, yet you can't or simply don't care about following simple rules that have been spoonfed to you either through numerous in-game warnings or forum posts following your previous bans.

Next time I see you play like that your ban will be **much** longer. No warnings then either.

Well, maybe i'm so focused on the game that sometimes i don't take care of thinkin if i am following someone or not, i will of course be more aware in future, but don't start with these lies please, cause i don't write how you must do your job,
    i said that cause with some people you have definitely to ban , and with some other it's enough to warn/tell them to stop (Understand ???????????? )

I wrote a mod report cause you wrote some lies in the attachment, for the suddenly ban ? Well, i know you do this kind of moderating system. Do to me as many ban you want, but if your not doing correctly your job, it's my right to report it on forum/admins , sorry if you get mad
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 05-01-2016 at 11:29 PM.

I have to admit that Ive played a bunch with Adriano today, and this evening.. I dont recall being backshot other than a couple times I was trying to chase a flag carrier, or provide cover, and at those points I dont see the issue with backshooting.... DIE ADRIANO DIE

of course I may not have been playing when Sea was... just my experience playing a few hours today
    Last edited by (MAD)DeadAgain; 05-01-2016 at 11:34 PM.

I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here:
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRIANOCELENTANO View Post
    it is of an unfair mod that for clean his consciousness has put "You've been told several time to don't chase & backshoot" .
    The precise ban message said
    "YOU'VE BEEN WARNED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE ABOUT BACKSHOOTING AND CHASING. 3 DAY BAN - SEABASS"

And you know you've been warned and banned for this before, so where am I lying exactly?

And when you write things like this:
    I'm mod on another game, in another server, and just to say, we advert if a player is doing something bad, and kick if he don't stop.
    We do not suddenly ban, even if it is supposed to be an old game.
    What other way is there to interpret this, other than you saying how mods here should do their jobs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by (MAD)DeadAgain View Post
    of course I may not have been playing when Sea was
    Were you playing with us on LiandriDocks? Just about every time I saw him he was shooting one of my teammates in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by (MAD)DeadAgain View Post
    I have to admit that Ive played a bunch with Adriano today, and this evening.. I dont recall being backshot other than a couple times I was trying to chase a flag carrier, or provide cover, and at those points I dont see the issue with backshooting.... DIE ADRIANO DIE

of course I may not have been playing when Sea was... just my experience playing a few hours today
    Thanks for you reply, very appreciate this, because you see, i don't ( in my opinion )chase, at least i try to not,
    As a lover of the server and of unreal tournament.

But it could happened 1 - 2- 3 times cause you don't pay attention, you're just focus on the game of course ( if you are not a troll and if you don't want to sabotage your own team ) .
    Maybe it can help Mod Seabass for next times to think on what he will do/action will take.

No well seabass, if you want proceed with interpretations, your message attached sounds : I have already warn you , and you didn't stop so now you get your ban. Don't try to change it with forum appeal that you are confusing them as "in-game appeal" , and don't try , still , to try to save your behaviour saying now "And you know you've been warned and banned for this before, so where am I lying exactly?" It sounds very much like you're trying to save yourself from , what , your actions ?
    Simply, accept your responsibility as actually, you're not a good mod , in my very honest opinion.

I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here:

it is of an unfair mod that for clean his consciousness has put "You've been told several time to don't chase & backshoot" .

I said this, cause, i realize that you only ban me because i was giving a great support on the team, and because you got killed by me many times, and you got angry, which you angry has made you abuse.
    Cause dude, i'm fair to admit 2-3 times i've did, (w/o thinking, but i remember i did, but that doesn't mean i always do it, cause i look carefully the rules, for this reason i'm here. )
    but you aswell, have to be fair even if scared of that your position may be in danger, cause actually, i'm 101 % sure, you don't have even 0.5 screenshot, an user deserve to be ban when he costantly repeat the same errors, not who, that with out thinking , do it few times to be countered on his fingers. Cmon, be a nice mod if you want to be.
    Last edited by ADRIANOCELENTANO; 05-02-2016 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    Were you playing with us on LiandriDocks? Just about every time I saw him he was shooting one of my teammates in the back.
    I was, but I think he was on my team .. was Dave on yours? I was on the other team, I cant recall who was where other than remembering cursing Dave

You're basically saying I'm a bad mod because of your poor english skills.
    AAA+++ post!

I never said in my ban message or now on the forums that I warned you in that particular game. That should have been clear from my first reply.
    @(MAD)DeadAgain yeah, that's the one. I can post the demo tomorrow when I'm on my PC if you'd like to watch it.
    Last edited by seabass; 05-01-2016 at 11:56 PM.

Well, i may have a poor english skill, but at least, i've made me understand. And one more thing to be proud, i don't devalue users only because they are poor in english, and i don't use that point to make me an advantage . Hope you will grown in your way, as person but even as a moderator, which is more important.

I said this, cause, i realize that you only ban me because i was giving a great support on the team, and because you got killed by me many times, and you got angry, which you angry has made you abuse.
    Cause dude, i'm fair to admit 2-3 times i've did, (w/o thinking, but i remember i did, but that doesn't mean i always do it, cause i look carefully the rules, for this reason i'm here. )
    but you aswell, have to be fair even if scared of that your position may be in danger, cause actually, i'm 101 % sure, you don't have even 0.5 screenshot, an user deserve to be ban when he costantly repeat the same errors, not who, that with out thinking , do it few times to be countered on his fingers. Cmon, be a nice mod if you want to be.
    Ah, the old "mods ban me because I'm better than them" excuse.
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...6642-FREE-BAN-!

The reason why I started keeping an eye on you is because of the map we played before Liandri. On Klondike, literally the first thing you did after the map started was to chase me.

Thread Information