User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I also agree that backshooting might not be clear to everyone at least for me I think I understand it to mean.

No turning around to backshoot an enemy

No shooting at respawing enemies when you are at their base since they spawn and move forward and you're behind them

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    So I take it were not supposed to shoot back at lurkers at our base but from what I see everyone does that. When I say backshoot I mean when someone passes you and intentionally turns around and shoots you.
    Thats not what happened though, why try to go offtopic and divert attention away from what did happen..... if someone is actively engaging you when you have already passed them then by all means shoot back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahuah View Post
    Can you please enlighten me on what exactly "backshooting" is considered to be? I've always interpreted it as shooting people in the back when there's not an active flag run in play or what some people do on W00t maps, picking people off when they re-spawn, from behind on the flag ledge. I've never considered it to be turning around to shoot someone that is or might potentially be trying to shoot me in the back.
    You nailed it in one

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    You nailed it in one
    Thanks for the clarification. I've enjoyed the Comboinstagib server a lot over the past few years and I am glad to have it still around to get a UT99 fix in when the itch needs a scratch. Also to that I say Thank You and Donation sent to help meet this months goal. I've played this game for 18 years and I'm almost 50 years old now. My reflexes sure aren't what they were 10 or even 5 years ago and most days I'm glad when I manage to even land a few shots. The only names I use on the server are Rahuah (past) and 3dw4rd (present) so thanks again and peace out for now.
    Last edited by Rahuah; 08-22-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Ok, I have no idea what happened. I get shot in the back all the time and deliberately, you'll see me commenting "no ass" and that happens all the time. I just comment and move along, I didn't know I had done something illegal to you so I'm sorry and hope to play against you real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahuah View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I've enjoyed the Comboinstagib server a lot over the past few years and I am glad to have it still around to get a UT99 fix in when the itch needs a scratch. Also to that I say Thank You and Donation sent to help meet this months goal. I've played this game for 18 years and I'm almost 50 years old now. My reflexes sure aren't what they were 10 or even 5 years ago and most days I'm glad when I manage to even land a few shots. The only names I use on the server are Rahuah (past) and 3dw4rd (present) so thanks again and peace out for now.
    thanks for the donation, appreciate the support and hope to see you around on the servers for many games to come

Thread Information