Suppliers and Super Suppliers as MS - Page 7

User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I like how basically all of my points got ignored, nice, not surprising though.

Scourge may be the only well known pub player that gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Igor View Post
    - Try make each next such building a bit/much more expensive.
    That's actually an interesting idea. Make each building more expensive than the next.

@1shot

We all know your playstyle involves spamming mines everywhere.
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

Fluke you're such a rebel, xD standing up against these leet players xD!

Over the last few years all I've seen is defense getting buffed while offense never got something in return (OP grenade launcher maybe but that shit wasn't the answer), that can't be healthy for the gameplay ;^)

This has been an entertaining thread. @|uK|Rays, Fluke has been fairly active of late for the past month or more with his usual alias. Some of his points reflect why I have opted not to play in pugs or recent leagues even though any player worth their salt knows I would start on most reg teams. I just play for fun and, when the fun stops, I am out.

Like any innovator, some of Higor's ideas are good ones that should be kept and others should be discarded without insult. I view his minishield tweak as one of these where it wasn't broken to begin with. 3 or 5 of the old style minishields is not overkill on certain maps where they are useful but not OP. I called for a mine limit on pub long ago and was outfleeced on that proposal. :P

Nothing wrong with long matches but increasing the penetrability of bases from the current state is a point I second.

1shot killed all the hopes on bringing back minishield thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Instead of mini shields, add minigun turrets.

I'm surprised that the sound box item, from unreal? ldk hasn't been added considering it could be useful as a tactical item.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    LOL I love intelligent talk like this. Eventually when you get to HS you will be able to articulate your ideas without resorting to name calling. lol
    you have like 60 years old(like 20 hs)and you cant differentiate the enemies of your allies , intellingent talker.
    Never Lucky.

This thread is nothing but entertainment which I poked at to get a strong response, suggestions will be ignored, polls most definitely ignored, all valid points from both sides ignored including my own and those who disagree with my points.... all ignored.

My points in short are, adept go play a pug or similar set up server so you don't rage at everyone and blame the siege set up which ultimately stops threads like this from existing, put public back to how it was with minishields. If there is a stalemate game and you are bored then quit and allow someone eager to take your spot so they can have a bit of fun with the advanced RU level while it lasts, letting the low skilled players have a bit of fun is what opens the gate to break through the defence. <----ignored, still will be even though its repeated

In all my posts here, they are the only points being ignored and not quoted because no one can argue they would not actually work as a solution, it isn't a complex situation to solve. <---Ignored

The siege set up needs someone who isn't so bias by changing the game to how "They" believe it should be, sorry Chis, that is what you are doing, in your mind you are trying to create a diverse gamestyle and genuinely believe you are trying to make siege better for everyone, but forgetting the question of who actually asked or wanted that change? This excludes all those of a capable high skilled pug level, they should be on the pug server and not on public, same vica versa, low skilled are not welcome in pug matches. I see plenty of responses to back up the changes were not wanted, yet there is next to no one saying they like the changes, again all facts like this are overlooked and ignored.

You need someone who isn't bias deciding for everyone what is best for them by actual feedback, adept players have no right to demand a thing, they should be skilful enough to handle any set up. <--- ignored and possibly going to be quoted and twisted.

adept arrogant players want both servers their way and you are giving them what they want. not exactly fair is it. You are thinking like one of them Chis, its like you have forgotten what average game play is. <--- also going to be ignored or misquoted and twisted.

This thread just like all the others similar will fizzle out and be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    defense getting buffed
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    OH SHIT IT'S THE NUKE SIREN, LET'S ALL CAMP THE TUB AND WAIT.

BIMBIMBIMBIM MOTION ALARM
    3 APES COMING AT YOU AS YOU TRY TO SNEAK ATTACK
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    Mines are supposed to be limited to 8 but I think its glitched.

I agree.

In pug the limit is 8 mines, in public it's 40-50 mines. I like the mines, but 40-50 is good enough, don't need unlimited mines.

Thread Information