User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

my screenshots before ban :)

... BY SOMEONE :
    I can explain something:
    kr0m was on PUI since the day we met him years ago. ("Playing Under Influence" of weeds and vodka insulting original ND server for its lag despite loving the server deep inside of him).

But jokes aside, it appears to be in his nature to curse. He was Chr1st's rival in skills and also in trash talking. Yep, those two fought. But they became friends because most BLS have known him even more like a brother who would easily get angry but then laugh and admit he was acting too aggressively. If you guys could hear him on TeamSpeak, you'd wanna lower your volume from his cursing and laughing. The guy is too absorbed in the intensity of UT. He's got too much passion for UT to the point he tweaks around and curses to himself while doing so.
    When he cruses through typing on keyboard, it makes him look like a serious angry kid or something. He would need to tone it down. Hahaha! But the more you know him, the more you'll realize he's a fun guy to be with but you wanna restrain him when he's pissed. Hard to tell since he jokes a lot...

Salut for all UT players playing on UK and US servers and people with whom I played.
    Big thanks for admins and ppl so ... doing that this game is still alive !!! GJ
    For usa players: ph34r is a cheater (but who cares), with his cheats he still is a no_0bje <---
    Always on top <---

Last edited by kr0m; 06-21-2013 at 06:26 AM.
    White Dragons \\'

s u p e r s h o c k r i f l e

what ban? perma? reason?

No idea what he is no about.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    No idea what he is no about.
    I wonder if he his on about this Sam. http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/ban...ey-no-no-2776/

Quote Originally Posted by kr0m View Post
    ... BY SOMEONE :
    I can explain something:
    kr0m was on PUI since the day we met him years ago. ("Playing Under Influence" of weeds and vodka insulting original ND server for its lag despite loving the server deep inside of him).

But jokes aside, it appears to be in his nature to curse. He was Chr1st's rival in skills and also in trash talking. Yep, those two fought. But they became friends because most BLS have known him even more like a brother who would easily get angry but then laugh and admit he was acting too aggressively. If you guys could hear him on TeamSpeak, you'd wanna lower your volume from his cursing and laughing. The guy is too absorbed in the intensity of UT. He's got too much passion for UT to the point he tweaks around and curses to himself while doing so.
    When he cruses through typing on keyboard, it makes him look like a serious angry kid or something. He would need to tone it down. Hahaha! But the more you know him, the more you'll realize he's a fun guy to be with but you wanna restrain him when he's pissed. Hard to tell since he jokes a lot...

Salut for all UT players playing on UK and US servers and people with whom I played.
    For usa players: ph34r is a cheater (but who cares), with his cheats he still is a no_0bje <---
    Always on top <---

___

That is a lot of screenshots

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

I think we have seen them did really have to reply with quote bit silly!

... BY SOMEONE :
    I can explain something:

Always on top <---

___

So romantic

... BY SOMEONE :
    I can explain something:

Always on top <---

___

___

Hey, nice lot
    w5ykj

Too many pictures.

too many full quotes

Thread Information