User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    How can we get through to someone who doesn't seem to get it?

If you know how, please tell.
    Take his keyboard and mouse and run it through a shredder

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    If you know how, please tell.
    Yes, I don't siege much at all so I don't know. I unzipped too soon. But since I stuck my weenie in the wormhole already, I'll try to bring it up tonight. He usually plays with our Friday/Saturday UT fun group.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+
    AdRiaN;112864]Agree. Lamers like him must be perma banned if not spot with this behavior.
    STFU adrian youre the worst lamer here, you always rage quit and you always unbalancing teams like the idiot you are... Remember that You asked for -=Rp* players for your BOA team and you stacked that tournament, now you dont like hes play style?? cmon youre a fuckin idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    Remember that You asked for -=Rp* players for your BOA team and you stacked that tournament
    LMAO , rp players unbalance every game, such an skillfull players , sisi :^)
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    LMAO , rp players unbalance every game, such an skillfull players , sisi :^)
    U said that cause ure a useful lamer player.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    U said that cause ure a useful lamer player
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	3070
    Never Lucky.

Why do you guys care so much how another person plays? Ut is dying you will keep banning until there is 5 players left (all admins lel). As long as a person isnt cheating, insulting/harassing or exploiting they should be given some grace. He plays like that all the time maybe cause he doesnt know how else to play or so...

Quote Originally Posted by jacob88 View Post
    Why do you guys care so much how another person plays? Ut is dying you will keep banning until there is 5 players left (all admins lel). As long as a person isnt cheating, insulting/harassing or exploiting they should be given some grace. He plays like that all the time maybe cause he doesnt know how else to play or so...
    Some people just don't get it. He's been warned and banned in the past, he knows how to play he just chooses the play like an idiot. Ban idiots, idiots don't make the game. Guys like him (small percentage) ruin the game just as much as campers, douche bags that just spam rockets at doors, sideline bitches, those that wait at bridges and those guys that sit at mid to get special items. It's nice to have a of teamwork and you're up against good builds, good nukers and good clean respectful game play. I know it doesn't happen often. Even when the admins are playing they still do this stupid crap without a thought.

You fail to realize, nobody is perfect, we arent robots who play the game and follow a way to play the game, if every person played UT by the rules you want then this game would be boring as FUCK. Get that in your head and let it soak. You think you can go play in the nba and a guy blocks you and defends on you all game you can whine to the ref? They will laugh in your face.

1) He steals mid items. Thats good for his team and bad for opposite team, cuz they lose mid, cant use mid items
    2) He not only camps mid, after he gets ru for nuke, he nuking, and using mid items (flame etc)
    3) On some maps (like bath eq) he trans to enemy base to find nukes and destroy them
    4) And ofc hes distracting opposite team, by transing around, so you wouldnt know, if he just transing, or gonna nuke

Yes its annoying that he uses trans, speed etc and run back if u hit him few times i hate that too. But its not only him doing that, so why do you complain about him only?
    I would rather have killer speed in my team than all this useless minigunning idiots together taken. If he only would understand english he would be good in teamwork
    U know that he times mid. U can time it too and make a trap there, by killing him you will get lots of ru and posibly his trans as Higor said, so whats the problem?
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 06-06-2016 at 02:40 AM.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Thread Information