What happened to NW - Page 8

User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kdawg232 View Post
    It was nice to see weapons back on the server.
    Hooray! Thanks, Uk, long live UT99!

That's completely disingenuous. The server has been very busy throughout. The same group of players have been visiting in the last couple of days, it hasn't attracted anyone new.

Perhaps the NW server could have Combogib included too? And then the Combogib server reserved for - erm - Combogib? Surely that would satisfy the NW players.

Quote Originally Posted by darkshaihulud View Post
    That's completely disingenuous. The server has been very busy throughout. The same group of players have been visiting in the last couple of days, it hasn't attracted anyone new.

Perhaps the NW server could have Combogib included too? And then the Combogib server reserved for - erm - Combogib? Surely that would satisfy the NW players.
    I can only talk about the facts I have at hand and it's clear as day the server is busier with NW. Prior to weapons, server rank dipped all the way to 26, within the couple days it's been back, it jumped all the way to #20. Not bad huh? Anyways, a fuller server, means more combo games in general as well. Since now there will actually be people playing to play combo! Be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    We could use a 'whiner score' system, at least for UT4.
    Associate whining with sentences and words and keep some sort of stats, then display a 'whiner' medal (changes depending on how much whining there is) next to the player name in the scoreboard.
    What about a 'corroborated' NW3 (or what ever build it's on now) inJECTION with Siege and have it be a column on the public server?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Should just start filtering cheater, hacker, hacks. I always see this type of harassment these days....
    I've been good ... honest .. I haven't even nagged you about the forum bug's that I've been documenting and cataloging for most of this year

Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.
    [;111240]What about a 'corroborated' NW3 (or what ever build it's on now) inJECTION with Siege and have it be a column on the public server?
    I tried that, it have some obvious stuff that will keep respawning (items and damage amp in mid is just always there, bad idea)... and the nukes will have to be either subclassed to nurf or remove because it's like an instant damage in 1 shot and a lot of frame rate to deploy. Rather different on the guns it provide.

Eh... back to original topic...

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thanks for setting it back to nw and combo duo!!!! alot of people playing yesterday. it was NW most of the time but we played a couple of combo maps here and there. THANKS!! and please, keep it that way this time.

- - - Updated - - -

activity in the server for the last 30 days.....im not surprised at all.

@SAM, we need to increase map rotation. Only 2 maps red listed before being avaiklable to vote isn't enough, they keep voting same map after 2 games.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    Thanks for setting it back to nw and combo duo!!!! alot of people playing yesterday. it was NW most of the time but we played a couple of combo maps here and there. THANKS!! and please, keep it that way this time.

- - - Updated - - -

activity in the server for the last 30 days.....im not surprised at all.

I don't think you can say it's a coincidence but clearly when NW was off the server, the server went to its lowest ranking ever and now that's back, it has skyrocketed back up. Last night again, server was full, with people playing weapons. Nice to see. Hopefully if they ever try going back to a solo combo server, they'll go back to this topic and realize it's best to keep both combined.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    @SAM, we need to increase map rotation. Only 2 maps red listed before being avaiklable to vote isn't enough, they keep voting same map after 2 games.
    Agreed. Not only that, but how about getting rid of "duplicate" maps. Maps where they are basically the same such as AndAction & Denise and Fragwhores & PicturePerfect. Not saying get rid of both but one of each is more than enough. If you ever had to sit through 4 of these maps in a row, you'd turn into Chinpo and NOBODy wants that

Why in the fuck do you have a fucking full time Normal weapons server that is empty, but there are fucking dipshit normal weapons people monopolizing the fucking combo server all night? I've played about 20 games in the last 3 days, and maybe got to play 3 good maps in 3 days. This is fucked up. 11 person server on same rack probably empty, and we have to deal with not only botters you ignore and let ruin games day in and day out, now we have to choose between whatever combo map has the best chance of winning and the same fucking 4 NW maps all night. This is fucked.. It was fine without NW and people were getting along fairly well except the botters, now it is a struggle every fucking vote just to try to squeeze in a combo map. Kill off the game from 99 even fucking sooner. Hooray.. cause I really feel like spending 6 hours playing nw to play 30 minutes of combo that the botters then flood into.. For fucking fucks sake.

no bots, no packet loss, no Jst2Blond, no NW, no Mexicans....

Thread Information