DeutschlandRules - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    May be an excellent CTF player, but some nasty attitudes have to go.
    I vote for making it a 1 month ban.
    i vote for 1 month too, btw higor heeeelp with HIWD SPOOFER SHHIEET

Agree for 1 month, if it was the first attempt but unfortunatly i have ban him that period whe he has done this some weeks ago, and if you read it well, i caught him twice for same bullshit so ....what is next after 1 month, second treatment is 6 months oh!!!! erm; and i forget all of his chat he has with someone around, talking shit about me and my life and way to bypass ban (unfortunately for him i ve some spies here and there and got all logs and chat history) .
    So...he isn t welcome at combogib server anymore and i will survey at him on others uK servers...
    I switch to other team to have a nice and fair game, i haven t choose someone to be switched, i have choose myself so why does he directly move to make it uneven again . First time i ve caught him, i remove him then he return to team again and again, that is why i ve ban him 1 month some weeks ago and NOW same story, same shit : he is unable to learn . I won t remove my ban, i will only change it to a 6 months one because even some cheaters around were dealed like that .

Ban period lowered at June 6th 2015 the D Day's celebration, what a nice date

Oh and after terror attack in Paris

Last edited by Jst2blond; 01-07-2015 at 05:37 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Do you live in Paris, blond? Hopefully nothing happened to you :[
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    Do you live in Paris, blond? Hopefully nothing happened to you :[
    No far from Paris i am living german border but this is an awfull story we have lost 2 cops and 6 journalists/reporters and very famous illustrators (4) : total 12 . I ve see some video, this is so.....
    Anyway, just put a little of "Charlie" somewhere in your heart...
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by snakeware View Post
    Dont permaban this guy, is one of the fews who actually plays ctf, i have played with him lots of times and he never does that kind of bullshit of switching team, good player, dont permaban him.
    I also played with and I remember it as Mr.Tinkles, in my experience the team has played, I remember several situations and took the flag and has covered me getting points also been a good leader to lead the attack

yo tambien e jugado con el lo recuerdo como Mr.Tinkles, en mi experiencia el a jugado en equipo, recuerdo varias situaciones que e tomado la bandera y me ha cubierto logrando puntos, tambien a sido buen dirigente en dirigir el ataque

I think a first glance one month would be fine, or one week would give birth to a permanent bann if necessary or to recovered the dark side of the force

creo que en una primer mirada 1 mes estaria bien, o bien 1 semana daria luz a si es necesario un bann permanente o se a recuperado del lado oscuro de la fuerza

Quote Originally Posted by snakeware View Post
    i vote for 1 month too, btw higor heeeelp with HIWD SPOOFER SHHIEET
    players under complaint and expulsion:

please
    reduce their ego
    are not impulsive when someone speaks ill, DO NOT GO IN THAT GAME.
    appreciate the communication in the game that helps players to learn more about you.

for more differences of opinions that you have with administrators, etc they are here for a long time, they deserve that you will listen, because they are always listening to you. they can also make mistakes is poreso that within the community among all point solutions can be found for each case; (Though you do not believe so, I can vouch for that).

If you are proud of what they accomplished over the years as UT players, I think everyone will agree with me that so many years is not worth throwing the reputation achieved by sobervias and poorly educated attitudes.

the community gives them always an opportunity to assess what was achieved here, make the effort AND THINK BEFORE YOU ACT.

a los jugadores bajo queja y expulsion:

por favor
    disminuyan su ego
    no sean impulsivos cuando alguien les habla mal, NO ENTREN EN ESE JUEGO.
    aprecien la comunicacion en el juego eso ayuda a que los jugadores puedan conocer mas de ustedes.

por mas diferencias de opiniones que ustedes tengan con los administradores,etc ellos estan aqui desde hace mucho tiempo, se merecen que ustedes los escuchen, porque ellos siempre estan escuchandolos a ustedes. ellos tambien pueden equivocarse es poreso que dentro de la comunidad entre todos se puede encontrar soluciones puntuales a cada caso; ( aunque ustedes no lo crean asi, doy fe de ello).

si ustedes estan orgullosos de lo que lograron durante los años como jugadores de UT, creo que todos coincidiran conmigo que tantos años no vale la pena tirar la reputacion lograda por actitudes sobervias y mal educadas.

la comunidad les da siempre una oportunidad valoren lo que se a logrado aqui, hagan el esfuerzo Y PIENSEN ANTES DE ACTUAR.

The ban is longer because this isn't his first fault and he was trying to bypass it... If it was just for switching teams for the first time ban would be shorter. Perma may be exagerated, but 1month is too short for the evidence...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    The ban is longer because this isn't his first fault and he was trying to bypass it... If it was just for switching teams for the first time ban would be shorter. Perma may be exagerated, but 1month is too short for the evidence...
    if so it would be nice to be exposed and lightening the previous times, promptly been an earlier few? and that reason?

de ser asi seria bueno y aclarador que se expongan las veces anteriores, puntualmente las anteriores cuantas an sido? y porque razon?
    @Jst2blond
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 01-07-2015 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    terror attack in Paris
    I hate that this is the world we live in. But I am certain that in the distant future we'll have put all barbarism such as this behind us. Technology and freedom of information and education is the key. It bums me out to know that I won't live long enough to see how awesome and peaceful things will eventually be.

Thread Information