User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just get banned

Hellow, Im SyNc.cr7, First time that I have to make a post in here. Today I get bann in ( COMBOINSTAGIB-combogib SERVER)...
    Well this guy Just2blood just banned me , in his reasons says this: andaction, 0 grab = shame-jst2b..
    Its really funny I was playing for only 9 mins and this boy just banned me, I been playing many times in this server and I saw this boy playing arround a couple times.
    And now he see me playing and banned me? why he didn't do it before, I hear many other ppl that is getting funny bans by this guy, that map is really short and dificult to take the flag.
    If someone can help with this pls let me know .

Reason IMG

Last edited by SyNc.cr7; 02-23-2015 at 06:12 PM. Reason: getting my signature

Any demo for this?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

no friend..I just were playing for 9 mins.. and comes to play for 1 game and leave the server, then I get banned

@"Just2blood" lmao.

Also, 49 matches is nothing. You'll be able to play tomorrow. Next time try to actually play some CTF. I'm guessing you were crouching in a corner spamming combos the entire 15 minutes or something? Yeah, don't do that. Go grab the flag and try to capture it.

I do not know if u read my post friend but I only play 9 mins...not the entire 15 minutes spamming. I had covers and flag returns..

he is actually a ctf knowledge player, maybe this is some mistake, he always plays ctf. Also we can get trouble sometimes, just dont ban some1 for playing dm 9 min in a crappy map like andaction where you shouldnt even try

Quote Originally Posted by SyNc.cr7 View Post
    And now he see me playing and banned me? why he didn't do it before, I hear many other ppl that is getting funny bans by this guy, that map is really short and dificult to take the flag.
    I have never ban you before probably because i don t have any reason to . People told you i "funny bans " : sure, ity is so "LOL" ban players, and i always do it randomly, without any reason, with rage and anger or simply because i don t like a nick (<<i m joking ofc), and your funny sentence " really short map, difficult to grab ....) hmmm plz find something else, just a hall of shame explanation .
    Quote Originally Posted by SyNc.cr7 View Post
    I do not know if u read my post friend but I only play 9 mins...not the entire 15 minutes spamming. I had covers and flag returns..
    Can t you read ban reason ?
    Because it s Andaction map, because there is no more spawn protection, every andaction map with player at 0 grab = BAN, some got less time playing and were able to grab . Explain me why ? Couldn t you find enemy base ?

Quote Originally Posted by snakeware View Post
    he is actually a ctf knowledge player
    So he is probably aware that there is a flag somewhere on that little map .

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Also, 49 matches is nothing.
    Because it is first attempt to lame and probably enjoying the non respawnkill protection . Ban probably off tomorrow .
    Now you are aware, as all have to be !!
    ANDaction map, laming in a corner all the way or 0 grab, it s such a shame = BAN

Cheers
    Jst2b

screenshot for record

Last edited by Jst2blond; 02-23-2015 at 07:26 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    non respawnkill protection
    Regarding the spawn protection, I looked into NexGen's source code (which is responsible for the spawn protection) and it's designed the way we want it to work (removing protection if the player fires weapon or picks up flag) except for one thing. For some reason there's a 1.25 second minimum before this can happen, hardcoded as a constant into NexGen, so it of course will never happen with the spawn protection at 1 second as it originally was. It'd probably be a royal pain in the ass to extend or modify NexGen to fix it, so the quickest/easiest thing to do is to add spawn protection functionality to NewNet. I'll do it when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    I'll do it when I get a chance.
    also please removing revenge mutator because is annoying? ty gn

On thread: If he stood on a corner for 9 mins not trying to grab, is bannable. If you don't wanna play Andaction (Which is completely understandable since that's one fot he worst maps ever I feel bad even typing ''map'' for that piece of crap), go to spec of to another server and wait for the match to end. It can be boring, but is better than getting banned, isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Please don't put spawn protection back on, all the noobs use it to spam the flag when they spawn, even if you kill them first their combos will still kill you. Also, sometimes if you shoot a high pingers shock ball it will explode twice in different spots(if they shoot it as well).

Thread Information