User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Agree! Mines should definitely cost more than they are at the moment.

my aim sucks, but i still go murder players with weapons and of course i go batshit crazy making mines cuz my aim sucks. if my aim was so good and i've over 65+% eff, then i would go batshit crazy heatshotting everyone >=D

You be dead!
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

There are plenty of players with shit aim that doesnt solely focus on making mines. I dont consider my aim to be great, yet you won't find me camping in base spamming mines all around.

Mines are overpreiced already. Only trolls dont like mines. I hunt them all. This is not problem of mines rather problem of lack of other field tactical elements.

I have suggestion for another option - for mines. Basic mines are simple and they need extra options, extra types.

THIS WILL CHANGE SIEGE MINES ONCE FOR ALL FORVER:

I imagined system how to expand mines system and add new types of mines.

1 Mines which start to shoot in close area in range for example 5 meters.
    2 Second - Extra could be mines which start to following at target when he come into close area (like magnet) - closer - faster chase and at some range only by dashing - be able to avoid. Again for example one variable area 5m for start.
    3 Extra could be mines too which only stop /prevent move instead of kill like - black hole rule - sucking. tHIS MINE when suck player at top center will stop his move like trap. Black hole sucking start again at 5m close. At center he no f*kin way - he couldnt move totally at all. Trapped.
    4 Mines which does nothing at all - very cheap and not different than other mines - for confusion. 2x less pricey.

TIP: Each mine must look same for total confustion. Effect will be recognizeable after close contact
    TIP2: 5m rule could be one variable for all mine types. This variable could be set as rule for game - for example 10m rule.

4 extra new mines. Imagine how many strategic options will give this.
    Imagine if mines 1,2,3 could be attachable as system for basic mine. There could be upgrade of 3 new systems for each mine.
    Magneto, black-hole sucking, folllowing-chasing - mine combo (!)

I deal a lot with game design so i reccomend to focus on this system which i created 4 seconds ago.

Thx for suggestion for training on insta gib i will do it !
    Last edited by X-Tech; 12-19-2016 at 04:22 PM.

What you're really asking for is to single-handedly shut down offense with a combination of snipe whoring and unavoidable, impenetrable building defense.

You, like @1Shot1Kill, would understand why I think they're overpowered if you tried playing against a clone of yourself, particularly on a closed map or with a stacked team.
    Last edited by Scourge; 12-19-2016 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    you tried playing against a clone of yourself
    noooo no double 1s1k ((
    Never Lucky.

Yes we are getting another one

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    Why are you even trying to develop a crappy strategy used only by 1shot1kill and ish ka bibble. Are you putting yourself in a range of biggest noobs on server or you are actually trying to win.
    Wait what? I don't camp. Anyone that claims I do need only watch the demos. Slander, I will sue...lol

- - - Updated - - -

Funny that. Mine spam is actually a very viable strategy. The problem is that the conditions under which they are viable lend them to being way overpowered, particularly as a low skill high reward activity: Cheaply shut down all entry paths in small maps or push the advantage of frag-imbalanced games

If mines cost twice as much, had half or third HP, and doubled or tripled nuke kill bonus, then you would have a slightly higher skill high reward activity that could stave off nukes when carefully placed rather than serving as a way to artificially prolong closed map games and snowball frag-stacked games.

Having a serious discussion about the balance and doing some live tweaking would go a long way toward increasing game quality.
    Spoken like a true nuker who has been thwarted many times by well placed mines. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Funny that. Mine spam is actually a very viable strategy. The problem is that the conditions under which they are viable lend them to being way overpowered, particularly as a low skill high reward activity: Cheaply shut down all entry paths in small maps or push the advantage of frag-imbalanced games

If mines cost twice as much, had half or third HP, and doubled or tripled nuke kill bonus, then you would have a slightly higher skill high reward activity that could stave off nukes when carefully placed rather than serving as a way to artificially prolong closed map games and snowball frag-stacked games.

Having a serious discussion about the balance and doing some live tweaking would go a long way toward increasing game quality.

Well, as a professor of strategy I would have to say the coefficient of the square of the hypotenuse would definitely make it a better game. But we also have to take into account the space time continuum factor and multiply that times negative infinity. Then, and only then will you get the perfectly balanced game. haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by X-Tech View Post
    Mines are overpreiced already. Only trolls dont like mines. I hunt them all. This is not problem of mines rather problem of lack of other field tactical elements.

I have suggestion for another option - for mines. Basic mines are simple and they need extra options, extra types.

THIS WILL CHANGE SIEGE MINES ONCE FOR ALL FORVER:

I imagined system how to expand mines system and add new types of mines.

1 Mines which start to shoot in close area in range for example 5 meters.
    2 Second - Extra could be mines which start to following at target when he come into close area (like magnet) - closer - faster chase and at some range only by dashing - be able to avoid. Again for example one variable area 5m for start.
    3 Extra could be mines too which only stop /prevent move instead of kill like - black hole rule - sucking. tHIS MINE when suck player at top center will stop his move like trap. Black hole sucking start again at 5m close. At center he no f*kin way - he couldnt move totally at all. Trapped.
    4 Mines which does nothing at all - very cheap and not different than other mines - for confusion. 2x less pricey.

TIP: Each mine must look same for total confustion. Effect will be recognizeable after close contact
    TIP2: 5m rule could be one variable for all mine types. This variable could be set as rule for game - for example 10m rule.

4 extra new mines. Imagine how many strategic options will give this.
    Imagine if mines 1,2,3 could be attachable as system for basic mine. There could be upgrade of 3 new systems for each mine.
    Magneto, black-hole sucking, folllowing-chasing - mine combo (!)

I deal a lot with game design so i reccomend to focus on this system which i created 4 seconds ago.

Thx for suggestion for training on insta gib i will do it !
    Interesting...

- - - Updated - - -

What you're really asking for is to single-handedly shut down offense with a combination of snipe whoring and unavoidable, impenetrable building defense.

You, like @1Shot1Kill, would understand why I think they're overpowered if you tried playing against a clone of yourself, particularly on a closed map or with a stacked team.
    TY, I take that as a compliment...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    noooo no double 1s1k ((
    Man, if I had a team of me no one would get near the core. USELESS!

If there would be a team of you, the match would never be over because u are not cappable of developing any kind of offensive strategy. Thats why scourge would be always picked in front of you.

One thing i will say about mines... as a player that often tries to deal with mines... is that their biggest power is the RU it gives back when ppl step on them. That is why my stepping-on-mines strategy NEVER, EVER worked. Otherwise i would have had lots of fun killing their RU that way.

When you think about it, mines are actually... a self-replicating mine field.

PS: However i'm not sure mines are as powerful as they used to be. Would need a debate (another thread) on this... cauz many players, including me, learned to adapt to mine fields. Altho it still gets ppl, i recently got Higor+nuke with a mine recently on Aleria, so it's debatable.
    Last edited by Janssen; 12-18-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Thread Information