User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Starting a legitimate business and actually making it successful is (almost always) extremely hard work. It will probably consume your life if you let it, so make it something you know you will enjoy doing for years to come. It can be really difficult and sometimes really depressing when things don't go as planned, but in the end, it's totally worth it! Good luck!

where do you reside GB? sorry for the question but you don't have a country flag under your nick
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Ayyy im aware timtim. My grandpa owned a small bowling alley for 15+ years and made it work, sure he had his ups and down, but he put his heart and soul into it. If and when I do decide to have one, I shall do the same as him(not a bowling alley). and soma I reside ehre in the good ole USA on the east coast.
    Last edited by |uK|Tomahawk; 10-18-2016 at 02:17 PM.

I started two businesses in my lifetime, my first I stated a two part'er. One was networking, systems admin and cabling. At the very same time I was doubling as a web and graphics designer as well a s systems admin. After that ook off I pulling in a partnership to bring the first internet company into my small town I was living in (yes that was a long time ago lol) . I loved it until people stopped saying hello and asking how my son and I were doing. They'd see me and they would just say things like "i've got this problem, Can you help my kid get a job" etc etc. One day I just quit and fulfilled my contracts and gave it up. Went out to train computing at a college for a few years then started my second business, Web and graphic design (in another city). partnered up with 5 guys and their families and ran that shit for about 4 years then I pulled out because I got tired of it too.

After all these years I recently started graphic design mixed with Tshirt, mugs and hat design based on 80's US military as I have hundreds of brothers and sisters in arms that are proud veterans. I create specific designs and products for them. Been doing this now for 6 months and it is growing fast. I almost can't keep up but I still have my two jobs being a Optician/Vision Center Manager as well and web and graphic designer.

That's all i have to offer, in the long run I want to have my own equipment and expand the products. I'd like to do photography but that is just a hard area to start and make successful. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Tomahawk View Post
    Pfft trolls will be trolls. Gtfo, unless your making a real suggestion tyvm. I haven't really had too many jobs, but ive been security guard, grounds keeper for a hotel, and now a dishwasher, so not that many jobs. If I ever do have a small business ill prob go with something that blaze told me bout on FB, he didn't give me a troll respone like half you asses did.
    Something you can do, if you have cash is to become a storage hunter, the profit is huge if you do it right.

get good at a game and boost accounts or sell in-game currency!
    Never Lucky.

Thank you for everyone who actually thought about their response and actually gave me a decent reply I shall consider them all, and use this thread, and a few other sources for inspiration, granted I ever do start up a small business ( remember if I use your idea your entitled to a share of the $$ xD)

I have an obsession with stationery/art supplies and such so if I were to start my own business it would focus on selling that I think

Good luck in what you choose to do!
    Lady*Stardust'! Bazinga! :P Meow Meow Meow Meoww!

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Lol nutty ^

Thread Information