User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BAN = Aliasing when i told you not do

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	2327

Amazing, hard to believe, this kind of rule is unprecedented on your servers?

It is assumed that the rules are general, not biased.

please explain the difference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11.jpg  
    Last edited by Fnx; 05-08-2015 at 08:25 PM.
    CDQMCP

There are a select few who aren't allowed to alias. And I've told you 3 times already not to. Why? Because quite a few people suspect you're cheating (myself included), so the average player should be able to 1) immediately avoid playing with you if they want and 2) record demos as evidence of your cheating. Also, your alias was "test" this time. What were you testing? It's honestly mind boggling that you and your nOs buddies have the same exact style - the ability to suddenly hit 100% accuracy when you need to. Literally every single one of you (off the top of my head - Obs, uwe, kardy, and yourself) seem to have this strange ability. I can't think of a single person in your group who doesn't magically have the same abilities. And the chances of every single one of you actually being able to hit 100% accuracy at will is slim to none. Your boy kardy was banned for what I see you do every single time a flag is grabbed.

edgy.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

If you are saying this. you have the obligation to prove it.
    Perhaps his key witness is Chinpo? omg this looks like a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Also, your alias was "test" this time. What were you testing?
    Different video driver.

I remember previously send my demos Chinpo complaint. if you need more for your theories, there is no downside.
    CDQMCP

There are a select few who aren't allowed to alias. And I've told you 3 times already not to. Why? Because quite a few people suspect you're cheating (myself included), so the average player should be able to 1) immediately avoid playing with you if they want and 2) record demos as evidence of your cheating. Also, your alias was "test" this time. What were you testing? It's honestly mind boggling that you and your nOs buddies have the same exact style - the ability to suddenly hit 100% accuracy when you need to. Literally every single one of you (off the top of my head - Obs, uwe, kardy, and yourself) seem to have this strange ability. I can't think of a single person in your group who doesn't magically have the same abilities. And the chances of every single one of you actually being able to hit 100% accuracy at will is slim to none. Your boy kardy was banned for what I see you do every single time a flag is grabbed.
    I forbid you to talk about me, Uwe and nos * "buddies" ,we are out of this community and ut99, everything that has to see now is not our problem. thx.
    nOs*Obsession´

@Fnx, You have probably noticed That i have already renamed You lot of time in server . Because others players have to know against whom they were playing and also to prevent players like You, laming when aliasing . If no mod\admin around so easy to lame freely ..(typeR style)
    You have a known Nick, why aliasing ? Explain your point of view .
    For me : Aliasing =freely cheatin, lamin, escapin....
    Blond's copyrighted

I watched obs outfrag and outplay a player using a triggerbot on woot both shot identical accs (50ish on both sides) then I watched obs play a regular player who shoots 30acc on woot and obs shot identical acc to this regular player was pretty astounding really. Timtim might know who I speak of...

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx View Post
    If you are saying this. you have the obligation to prove it.
    1) I'm not obligated to do anything. 2) Why do you think you're required to stop aliasing? If you have nothing to hide, you'll stop changing your name every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I forbid you to talk about me, Uwe and nos * "buddies" ,we are out of this community and ut99, everything that has to see now is not our problem. thx.
    So why are you commenting right now?

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    For me : Aliasing =freely cheatin, lamin, escapin....
    For me: to represent fun, so simple.

If no mod\admin around so easy to lame freely
    I do not need a mod watching to play ctf.

players like You, laming when aliasing
    I repeat. if you assured that I am lame. where are these proofs to support it? do not write just for writing.
    too much to ask? Show us your evidence.......... OOPS forget you lie.

1) I'm not obligated to do anything
    but you're saying, I am suspicious of using cheats. be so kind to show that solid evidence..... OOPS does not exist: why? I'm not a cheater. super simple.

2) Why do you think you're required to stop aliasing? If you have nothing to hide, you'll stop changing your name every day.
    Esto lo pondré en español si alguien puede traducir lo agradecería.

Tim, crees que si fuera tramposo jugaría con los administradores de aqui? eh jugado en presencia de @|uK|fleecey (si alguna vez visitas méxico mi casa es tu casa n.n) ó @|uK|chiseller, incluso contra ti, y en esas partidas mi juego no cambia por que? ( en ocaciones mi juego es malo por causa de tener almenos 7 u 8 dispositivos conectados en mi router :] ) Dicho este punto para mi es muy claro que si fuera un tramposo simplemente me saldría del server al saber de un admin o mod observando, eso seria lo normal si yo fuera un tramposo. En cambio continuo jugando y en ocaciones hasta kicks e insultos injustificados recibo sobre todo de ti tim (oh si! tengo ese demo de picture perfect sabia que saldria esa furia tuya xD) . Si desconfías no seria mejor grabar esas partidas en lugar de insultar y sacarme del server? OFC !!!

En referencia a usar diferentes nicks es solo por diversión no tengo motivos diferentes como: usar trampas o jugar de forma contraria a las reglas.

Gracias n..n
    CDQMCP

Wow. @Fnx use your brain man. Obviously we aren't 100% certain you're cheating, which is why you aren't banned but required to use a single name, so that people will know it is you and are able to easily gather evidence for or against the case.

Thread Information