User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    everyday a new one of these ' why ban? i got banned w/o a reason' idk why im banned" everyday. i think some of you guys need to tell other admins how to kick/ban someone the right way instead of getting all this spam and complaining.

Do you have to give me a reason to kick me out of your house? Maybe jass wants to just play and not deal with there problems? There problems are like a contagious illness one person does it someone does it and I'm the end everyone is at it.

Remember. Giving a reason is courteous. Not a right. Just everyone start behaving and there will be no issues.

About the lack of admins. Sorry but there's limited people who take part or even get to know up on forum. And I definitely would on be happy giving players like you permission to kick @deicide
    Last edited by SAM; 04-12-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Do you have to give me a reason to kick me out of your house? Maybe jass wants to just play and not deal with there problems? There problems are like a contagious illness one person does it someone does it and I'm the end everyone is at it.

Remember. Giving a reason is courteous. Not a right. Just everyone start behaving and there will be no issues.

About the lack of admins. Sorry but there's limited people who take part or even get to know up on forum. And I definitely would on be happy giving players like you permission to kick @deicide
    tbh, there are much more worse players on the servers than ac, at least he goes for flags most of the time and cares for the result of the games, even if hes a bit to much of an effwh0re for my taste. others just join to dm in midfield or in their base, act 14:59min like complete dumbf0cks and then leave 1 second before the end. fun-spoiling as a time filler while they are waiting to get a pug going i suppose..
    best thing would be to have server side demos, but afaik they don't work with newnet yet and seem to produce other probs too, or you would have established em before already.

Again, I don't complain about being banned. I don't even deny that I lamed. The only reason why I opened this thread was because there was no specific reason for the ban given to me at the time I was banned.

That I was banned because I was warned already several days ago implies that I could've avoided the ban by simply playing with another nick. That's just ridiculous and makes it clear why so many people play with different nicks all the time. By this you are just encouraging players to play with fake nicks.

- Recruit more active admins.
    - Invent a "cb nicks only rule" (just like there was one on the KiK servers); or at least force players to play with the same nick everytime. It's not like there are hundreds of different players on the server. It's the same 50 players playing the whole time with different nicks.
    - Remove the detailed F3 stats.
    - Disallow defending, as it's only an excuse to play deathmatch the entire game.
    - When warning players, also kick them, so they have to rejoin. Their stats, i.e. their frags and efficiency, will be gone, which are usually the stats for which most players lame anyway (if removing the detailed F3 stats isn't an option).
    - Allow players to be banned after the fact. I.e. when a player sends you a demo in order to show you that some other player lamed, there actually is a possibility that this player will be banned.

I can easily disprove the claim that I always lame and backshoot for no reason by uploading demos of the next matches I play on the server. Also, you're probably gonna have a hard time finding other players who go more for the flag than me. I just wonder how much time I could've possibly spent spawnkilling in the enemy base, when I end up with 15-20 grabs on gauntlet for example. I also wonder what exactly all the other players are doing the whole time, who end up with less grabs than me on every map and yet claim that I always lame.

Quote Originally Posted by kokett View Post
    best thing would be to have server side demos, but afaik they don't work with newnet yet and seem to produce other probs too, or you would have established em before already.
    The demos i get from insta, I can behindview 0 every single player.

tbh, there are much more worse players on the servers than ac
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    - Disallow defending, as it's only an excuse to play deathmatch the entire game
    *cough* baton *cough*

What if you reduce the points for the flag kill(2) and increase the points for solo caps(25), there is quite a few who camp the flag for points, and stay in their base even when their flag has been taken.

Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    - Recruit more active admins.
    - Invent a "cb nicks only rule" (just like there was one on the KiK servers); or at least force players to play with the same nick everytime. It's not like there are hundreds of different players on the server. It's the same 50 players playing the whole time with different nicks.
    - Remove the detailed F3 stats.
    - Disallow defending, as it's only an excuse to play deathmatch the entire game.
    - When warning players, also kick them, so they have to rejoin. Their stats, i.e. their frags and efficiency, will be gone, which are usually the stats for which most players lame anyway (if removing the detailed F3 stats isn't an option).
    - Allow players to be banned after the fact. I.e. when a player sends you a demo in order to show you that some other player lamed, there actually is a possibility that this player will be banned.
    sounds reasonable..

Also, you're probably gonna have a hard time finding other players who go more for the flag than me. I just wonder how much time I could've possibly spent spawnkilling in the enemy base, when I end up with 15-20 grabs on gauntlet for example. I also wonder what exactly all the other players are doing the whole time, who end up with less grabs than me on every map and yet claim that I always lame.
    i'm sure you already know it, but, ctf gaming is more than grabbing a flag + there is only one available to grab for a team. on a 12 player server that means 5 ppl of each team can't grab while one of their teammates is carrying the flag. their job should be to support him and/or get the own flag back. I'm sure you could spend endless time spawnkilling in the enemy base btw, not really much effort necessary, especially @maps like duku, where ppl spawn right in your face most of the time. so while you spend your time there, waiting for the flag to respawn, you might support your flagcarrier on his way home + if you/he fail to cap, start over again. maybe that gives you an idea what " other ppl are doing the whole time who end up with less grabs than you"
    i prefer the flagrun myself too, but i don't wait in the enemy base if the flag is already taken and work for my team as mentioned above instead. if by playing like that i end up with half of your grabs, i usually will end up with 5 times more covers + also make my teammates happy. they then get the feeling to play in a team, instead with a bunch of rambo -"alleinikovs".
    "He, who can't lose honourable, doesn't deserve to win either!"

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    The demos i get from insta, I can behindview 0 every single player.
    to do that you need to spec........ i prefer to play the game myself tbh.
    with server side demos every player would be recorded every match, so if someone acts like a dumbf0ck you could easily prove it by watching the server side demo + recording him with fraps. for example, i stopped to play coret 3on3 completely since every game some asshole thinks hes the king by bouncing the whole way on the upper route. the chances to record them while you are playing are about 2% and i can't be arsed anymore to spend my time speccing, recording and submitting little movies while these guys get away with it over and over again.

and yeah, i also dont get baton and his playstyle. playing like him i would have died of boredom already or jumped out off the game 12 years ago to save my life

The demos where i have played I can still watch everyone from behindview 0, using UDemo 3rdperson.
    and yeah, i also dont get baton and his playstyle
    It's like he's brain dead or something.

Thread Information