Time for the true and to apologize - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Isn't kr0m the guy who kept ban evading and insulting us over and over and over or is that another player from poland? maybe im mixing up and thinking kr0m is b10`?

If kr0m is b1o my vote is no you caused WAAAAAAAAY too much trouble than its worth... all you had to do back then when i banned you the first time was serve a ban and it wasn't even a long ban... then after that you evaded the ban and kept coming back and constantly insulted me and the UK.... highly disrespectful and a MAJOR nuisance....

edit pretty sure this is b1o
    I banned you on control one day for deathmatching even warned you to stop and you said fuck you admin or something I banned you after that because you kept doing the samething.. I banned you couple hundred matches then it was either the SAME day or the NEXT day you were back IN the server playing AGAIN on thorns or someshit map and you were STILL Deathmatching and I perm banned you that time and thats when you were constantly ban evading after awhile of you trolling and evading bans you popped up on the forums with your current NICK kr0m and tried to pass it off like you were somebody else and you had no clue who b1o was. You kept fucking around after that aswell lying and shit.

I would not want somebody like that on the servers causing chaos you remind me of [bp]dawn will never learn and dont care to learn just like being a fucking dickhead to anyone and everyone. Hell you are probably still evading that fuckin ban what is the damn point in this thread? YOU HAVN'T LEARNED SHIT.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 05-21-2015 at 03:47 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    any admins or mods have anything to say regarding this?
    hmmm why you want other admins here, when all case starting with you? and our last and 1st conversation also was here on chat to start and finish all here? your 1st ban for me was bcoz I just killed you ... on respawn in base, that is fair for baning (just one kill)? or its fair bcoz you was/are an admin?
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    Dude, next time a smaller thread PLEASE. I read the first 3 lines.
    lol this is only realy small part of all ... realy small part

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Isn't kr0m the guy who kept ban evading and insulting us over and over and over or is that another player from poland? maybe im mixing up and thinking kr0m is b10`?
    Yes and no, if I will know the rules before ... and also was time when I was realy shittty to all other(not only admins, but now I changed) and two years have passed ... If we talk about what was, what does it matter for this what is now? THEN OK I will realy show who you are ... no problem, I was bad/shity but you as admins are/where mutch worse ...
    If kr0m is b1o my vote is no you caused WAAAAAAAAY too much trouble than its worth... all you had to do back then when i banned you the first time was serve a ban and it wasn't even a long ban... then after that you evaded the ban and kept coming back and constantly insulted me and the UK.... highly disrespectful and a MAJOR nuisance....
    ITS LIE! Realy? why you lie or you maybe dont remember? YOU BANNED ME FOREVER by 1st time and was about 1st ban with blaze stuff ... pls
    So why im here? I just want to apologize for it, thats all.
    I banned you on control one day for deathmatching even warned you to stop and you said fuck you admin or something I banned you after that because you kept doing the samething.. I banned you couple hundred matches then it was either the SAME day or the NEXT day you were back IN the server playing AGAIN on thorns or someshit map and you were STILL Deathmatching and I perm banned you that time and thats when you were constantly ban evading after awhile of you trolling and evading bans you popped up on the forums with your current NICK kr0m and tried to pass it off like you were somebody else and you had no clue who b1o was. You kept fucking around after that aswell lying and shit.
    Realy again? I was doing the samething like prt'dude, but you warned only me not him, next you banned me and that wasnt ban for 500 or 1000 matches that was ban forever, why you trying to lie? you never banned me with reason for xxx matches that was always forever ... ban. Kr0m isnt my current nick its just my second nick from surname and name in one(you can check it in my shity ut movies).

I banned you couple hundred matches then it was either the SAME day or the NEXT day you were back IN the server
    This is fu*king lie !!! I WAS banned max 2 times, once on that control when I was doing the samethings like prt dude( but what? you even kick him prt dude, ye you are the LAW, ye sure ... bla bla) and second on thorns, but there were ban without reason.

I would not want somebody like that on the servers causing chaos you remind me of [bp]dawn will never learn and dont care to learn just like being a fucking dickhead to anyone and everyone. Hell you are probably still evading that fuckin ban what is the damn point in this thread? YOU HAVN'T LEARNED SHIT.
    I havent learned a SHIT? If that I wasnt be here! also im not a [bp]dawn <--- NO im still waiting for yours decision
    Its realy easy, I just PLEASE for second chance nothing more if I disappoint I deal with any ban for me <-- thats all.
    White Dragons \\'

s u p e r s h o c k r i f l e

In a hypothetical scenario: @kr0m remember that second chances are not granted very easy. but you are much banned server time ago I ask patience. back to the beginning, to remind you that if for some community situation resolves a second chance: I remember you not, we disappoint !, lead by example, behave, help less experienced in learning to play, work with the community, especially RESPECT PLAYERS MANAGERS moderators and get rid of verbal aggression.
    if you are consistent with the thread that issued and take my advice will be easier for the community to take the time to read your thread and respect you.
    but it will need a period of time that depends on you.

en un escenario hipotetico: @kr0m recuerde que las segundas oportunidades no se otorga muy facil. aunque usted esta hace mucho tiempo baneado del servidor le pido paciencia. volviendo al principio, recordarle que si por alguna situacion la comunidad resuelve darle una segunda oportunidad: te recuerdo NO, NOS DECEPCIONE!, dé el ejemplo, comportese, ayude a los menos experimentados en aprender a jugar, colabore con la comunidad, sobre todo RESPETE A LOS ADMINISTRADORES MODERADORES JUGADORES y olvidate de la agresion verbal. confio en usted !
    si usted es consecuente con el hilo que a publicado y sigue mi consejo sera mas sencillo que la comunidad tome el tiempo de leer su hilo y te respeten.
    pero esto necesitara un periodo de tiempo que dependera de usted.
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 05-21-2015 at 08:54 PM.

I have patience HakunaMatata but why Unrealshots provokes me(with no true)? and also why Blaze doesnt write anything about it in my case ... when that was true, why ?
    Why no one sees it, that everything started from the first sytuation(I still think unjustly ban), rest can be almost like unrealshots writed but not for 100% ... and OK I take it to my chest ! AND I WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR THAT, that was past, now is present.

OK nvm, I was tried ... just all.
    Last edited by kr0m; 05-21-2015 at 09:26 PM.
    White Dragons \\'

I think uK has given you chances on changing but you kept evading the bans. You tried to fooled them three times. You do not need to know the rules to know that evading your ban is prohibited at all costs.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/ban...ey-no-no-2776/
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/smile-_-ban-4182/
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f15/my-...fore-ban-3795/
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/stil-ban-why-l-3674/
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/dmi...ch-issue-5936/
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Yep all this landing to my chest, but last thread: - Is DMing really that much of an issue ? - not realy.
    Like I wrote on 1st post here, all started about 1st ban, next was domino effect with my anger ... I dont count my 1st bypass, next were with knowlegde of rules ... so maybe I deserve for permbanned of that, but still ... how it is for my 1st unfair ban?
    Also I wrote I can still bypassing, but I dont want that ...I want my punish and want to be fair(what about my 1s ban?, blaze? was fair?), here is that punish and OK I dont neeed to play on the servers its forever ban. I want to show how admin are( is so easy for them to click "ban"- unlucky not for all, salut nordog), what they can do with their adminlogin(still my 1st unfair ban) bcoz what? he have admins rights and he can ban me just like that ? ? ? ? ? ? I play loooong time in that game, I was on many lans, tournaments, was admin also, helping with all stuffs in ut community, but I will not never ever tolerate smthnik like that ... you can be banned for one kill with rules but what? that was ->admin<- and he can just do it, this is fair ???
    Why nordog is normal admin? why just2blond also? even fleecey?
    Dont like when admin can just ban you bcoz they are admins ... that was happen to me !
    And yes later with my bypassed bans was played like a dickhead, many times dming, but mostly I WAS ALWAYS PLAYING CTF !!! and I have proofs for that ! even stats ! screans etc ! its only small percent of my shitty games ... mostly when someone other playing dm, assruning,dming I was doing the same ... ach it is not worth ...
    Last edited by kr0m; 05-21-2015 at 10:20 PM.
    White Dragons \\'

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    i asked for others opinions who have come across you while being mod for some clarity in the final decisions

i asked for others opinions who have come across you while being mod for some clarity in the final decisions
    Cool but you still didnt answered to my question about 1st ban

@Shotman
    You tried to fooled them three times ?

Dude not realy and maybe you are trying to be agent 007 but how can I fooled admins as they have access to all numbers (IP, MAC ADRES< LOGS ...ETC)
    I was also an admin and know how it goes, all that was for testing who admins, who they are ... + my anger ... I could only show how I'm was foool\ed.
    Last edited by kr0m; 05-24-2015 at 08:41 AM.
    White Dragons \\'

flush

REFRESH

something moving on ?
    White Dragons \\'

Quote Originally Posted by kr0m View Post

So satisfying to stare at this cat, I can't keep my eyes away.

Thread Information