Kushiii and ALL_DAY - Page 7

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Back in my admin days I would have done just the same as Fluke or just a tad bit more from all that I have read and seen myself in the server. Things sure are different then when this game first came out. I always had a simple solution, it is "our" server, if you dont like it, if you disagree then you can always go play on your own server and GTFO of ours. Games are better and more fun when we don't have to deal with this kind or crap. Some of us actually just want to play a few maps for the fun of it and get out.

That is the message I have tried so hard to get across, it is a losing battle with this lot. It always falls on deaf ears when a player is told that valid statement. It can be simply because they hate the way the server is, or hate the rules in place and cry about them, even though they can create their own server where like minded players can play, there are enough disruptive players to populate a no rules server. So I don't get the problem.

If I don't like somewhere I go elsewhere......its baffling with this lot.

It is just a waste of time, energy and persistence.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-15-2016 at 03:56 PM.

I bet.

Sorry to hear that fluke, trolls will be fucking trolls, no matter how much you try to drill into their fucking heads the analogy's.

Unfortunally in every gaming community there will be these insufferable, intolerable, pieces of shits who think they are above the rules, that are so thick headed, that think its okay to "troll" around in a game with rules and blur the line between fair and intolerable, then when they get banned, cry cry and more fucking cry on fourms like they are gods own fucking child or some shit like that, then blame said mod for being "power hungry" or "unfair".

Ive had some built up rage towards this subject for a while now, considering the amount of bullshit ban threads I have read over the years, and its just completely despicable what I have seen and read, and reading that last little bit about fluke having a neuro attack kinda pushed me over the edge a bit(poor guy could fucking die from all this forums bullshit with ban threads ). Is it that really fucking hard to follow rules?

Sure I was no saint when I first began here all these years ago, but I learned the rules, had mostly good relations with the community here, and the rest is history.

Im speaking as a member of the community whos just kinda sick of the bullshit, not as a |uK| member.

I cant risk it again getting that wound up......That's why I have to let go of mod. It isn't because of this thread or anyone else's behaviour, this ban was justified.

Too many personalities that inevitably clash. Like me and cella or Higor, we see things around us in a totally different light and I don't think I would be able to get on with them for a long run. It happens briefly but always begins to fade back to butting heads.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-15-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    No mod is corrupt and no mods are drunk on power.
    You sure about that?
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    You sure about that?
    Positive....

TOPIC LOCKED

Thread Information