UT99 Dem file with worst virus infection imaginable - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    @ Tim,

I only use Firefox and I have Ad Block Plus. I had zero popups, I downloaded the correct file, I wont even attempt it again, that link is plain and simply GARBAGE!!!

--- Updated ---

I think I might have found the problem, you see that little checkmark that says download with sendpsace accelerator? its one of those the eye doesnt always catch. You COWARDS need to warn people. Oh well I don't need a demo, I Too Elite for it, hahah, good day and to anyone who replies negatively, I have two words for you "SILENCE COWARD", J/K. Good evening all.

Honestly, it should be illegal or something for advertisers to put fake shit like that in ads designed to trick people, especially if it's designed to spread malware.

I made some JavaScript functions to remove some of 000webhosts popups on my site, I need to redo them though.

Don't use dodgy sites to upload files , use something like Dropbox, one drive, gdrive instead.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Don't use dodgy sites to upload files , use something like Dropbox, one drive, gdrive instead.
    Yeah I didn't feel like signing up or logging into any of those at the time, nor do I want to clutter up my personal/work files with UT99 demos. What's actually really ironic is that I'm working on a collaborative file sharing startup and we're launching tomorrow. I'll create a separate account after launch for shit like this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Yeah I didn't feel like signing up or logging into any of those at the time, nor do I want to clutter up my personal/work files with UT99 demos. What's actually really ironic is that I'm working on a collaborative file sharing startup and we're launching tomorrow. I'll create a separate account after launch for shit like this lol.
    I have an separate email just for gaming, and you get 5-15gb free storage.

When I finally get around to buying hosting, I'll make my own file and image hosting service for myself, I'll make sure to get one with node.js.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I made some JavaScript functions to remove some of 000webhosts popups on my site, I need to redo them though.

Dropbox ftw!!!

I had some syncing problems with google dive when I first used it a couple of years ago. I saved a school assignment to my google drive folder on my laptop with the intention to print it later at school. Once I arrived to school, my assignment wasn't in my google drive when I logged in. I was fucked because I left my laptop and thumb-drive at home 30min away. Needless to say I had to drive back and pickup my thumb-drive which made me over an hour late to class lol. I'm guessing google drive is a lot better now but I haven't used it since

@eliteverga, you might wanna switch to google chrome because I didn't see that download checkmark when using that browser. Also your story kind of reminds me of why I don't download anything from CNET anymore. They try to trick you into downloading browser hijackers/malware. Gave my laptop the hiv real bad a few years ago when ironically I was downloading a malware cleaner program lol.

I sure did saw the checkmark, that was the first time I seen that kind of thing but it went on to the next regular page.

Firefox/ABP.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 09-28-2015 at 12:23 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

uBlock > AdBlock

Quote Originally Posted by eliteverga View Post
    @ Tim,

I only use Firefox and I have Ad Block Plus. I had zero popups, I downloaded the correct file, I wont even attempt it again, that link is plain and simply GARBAGE!!!

--- Updated ---

I think I might have found the problem, you see that little checkmark that says download with sendpsace accelerator? its one of those the eye doesnt always catch. You COWARDS need to warn people. Oh well I don't need a demo, I Too Elite for it, hahah, good day and to anyone who replies negatively, I have two words for you "SILENCE COWARD", J/K. Good evening all.
    To be honest i don't know what you did, i have Firefox and ABP and I did not get any malware or stuff like that. I did not see any checkmark or stuff like that.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

I always use Firefox and on rare occasion I use Chrome when I am testing some of my web applications, so yes its possible I might have used Chrome but I don't recall. I just did a reinstall of windows and kept my files so everything is Koo. I just need to install a couple of programs the most important one? UT99!

Thread Information