User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bullet again

Bullet again

made platforms at mid spawn area.. nobody could take the items

SS :

Let me explain.

I was in the same team as bullet, when he made it.
    I warned him about it and he explained why. I don't really have to post the reason right now, however I warned him and told him in a window PM that is not good.
    He said he was sorry and said that he will remove it, he never had the chance to remove it since they got killed.

He may not be the smartest player ever and he didn't made the supplier in a good spot on bathroom. You guys lost that game and now let's move on.
    There is lots of people that make random shit, you guys know that. You don't bitch as often as you do against bullet. I know he have lots of people that hating on him, which I understand.
    I'm not taking anyone's side here, just saying what it is.

You guys hate him so much so you want him out of the way, because you think that will solve the problem. People boosting him in bluevember because he wasn't playing for a bit, I was talking to him, explained things and told him to register. I wasn't playing either for that moment, and no one cared.

Quote Originally Posted by x-fleece-x_{HoF} View Post
    Let me explain.

I was in the same team as bullet, when he made it.
    I warned him about it and he explained why. I don't really have to post the reason right now, however I warned him and told him in a window PM that is not good.
    He said he was sorry and said that he will remove it, he never had the chance to remove it since they got killed.

He may not be the smartest player ever and he didn't made the supplier in a good spot on bathroom. You guys lost that game and now let's move on.
    There is lots of people that make random shit, you guys know that. You don't bitch as often as you do against bullet. I know he have lots of people that hating on him, which I understand.
    I'm not taking anyone's side here, just saying what it is.

You guys hate him so much so you want him out of the way, because you think that will solve the problem. People boosting him in bluevember because he wasn't playing for a bit, I was talking to him, explained things and told him to register. I wasn't playing either for that moment, and no one cared.
    Okay wait a second? Why would anyone make 3 platforms to block the mid spawn area? C'mon even TRO has that much sense. I don't hate him personally infact i don't know who is he. It's just he is been annoying with his builds. We told him many times to build properly but hes like " WHO CARES, WHO THE FUCK ARE U?"

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Okay wait a second? Why would anyone make 3 platforms to block the mid spawn area? C'mon even TRO has that much sense. I don't hate him personally infact i don't know who is he. It's just he is been annoying with his builds. We told him many times to build properly but hes like " WHO CARES, WHO THE FUCK ARE U?"

Like I said, he gave me a reason but I told him to fuck off with that, because it's not he's business to make platforms. He said Sorry and was going to remove them, but they got killed too fast.
    Why is TRO in this subject anyway?

Building a platform around spawn area could be a tactical move...especially if his team were being beaten into the ground...anyway he said sorry let's see if he gets better??

--- Updated ---

We need severed to provide him with some treatment so that he can be rehabilitated. Some people just need patience and talked to

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    Building a platform around spawn area could be a tactical move...especially if his team were being beaten into the ground...anyway he said sorry let's see if he gets better??

--- Updated ---

We need severed to provide him with some treatment so that he can be rehabilitated. Some people just need patience and talked to

He said he was going to talk to chanclan when he see him next time.

You cant call it a tactical move if you have control of middle, wtf SAM
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    ...especially if his team were being beaten into the ground...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    You cant call it a tactical move if you have control of middle, wtf SAM
    Not advocating his behaviour just saying it might have been his way of slowing down attack from a superior team. In this case obviously they were not being beaten

This is just being too greedy, everybody wants mid, but that doesn't mean you gotta camp it 24/7, really hate it when these players are on my team. They waste a player slot.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    classic douchebag moves of bullet

Thread Information