User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seriously? I don't remember one day this guy didn't lamed a map

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Seriously? I don't remember one day this guy didn't lamed a map
    Maybe he did, but from my experience on playing in the server with him in it. Either on the other side or my side. He played pretty well. But then again, he might do it in other occasions.

Well, i played VS several since i posted this and idd he played smart most of the time and was deadly accurate lol.
    Anyway i noticed that most of players backshoot mid-map actually, dying over 50% from behind on the most top played maps (duku, brokenlimit, EC, gauntlet, control..). So i begin to believe it's the instaGib way..
    Perhaps should I do the same.. Also i'm stupid on Duku i go mid-map and cover front to ennemi base when I should wait in a corner and spawnkill/backshoot to be more efficient @cover xD

I don't remember any of those spanish guys not laming every map (danon, kain, kyuken and such)

I don't remember any of those spanish guys not laming every map (danon, kain, kyuken and such)
    Don't forget nitro..

spanish/PT DM, polish defend, russian lag and frogz whine.. nothing new in UT hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by pastaga View Post
    Also i'm stupid on Duku i go mid-map and cover front to ennemi base when I should wait in a corner and spawnkill/backshoot to be more efficient @cover xD
    If you do that you might get yourself banned

If you do that you might get yourself banned
    hum, most of peepz do that when their team mate have the flag, waiting high close to the door and shoot ennemies from behind for cover.. if you do that when ur team have the flag.. nothing bad or am i wrong ?
    anyway i fail at aim on servers, especially on UK, looks like i shoot through enemies most of the time, sometime boost them.. or i'm pretty sure I click to shoot before them and it's me who die finally lol

Ofc he will get quite some covers,seals, grabs and caps with that kind of fragpower. Players like him make the difference on a public server. LeBron, he is uberlame, how you dont get it. Having that aim and playing like that is the sin. His game is controling spawn points from mid or some safe position and exit ways till he gets "enough" kills to actually engage the flag. He will backshoot you every time, i mean WTF? .If he played proper CTF (focus on grabbing, covering) he would still get the same high amount of kills, he would only kill people in different positions... http://www.unrealkillers.com/f60/instagib-wanted-4371/ I just read this recently.. DawnG and madteta are perm banned I believe, plaYer^ is loosa i am pretty sure by the style, backshooting like its no tommorow, he actually assed me from my base to his more then couple of times, unreal is pretty much as VS/Danon but not so expressed.Its always the same nerds that people complain about. Why hasnt anybody reported Keith, |uK|UNrealshots, deicide, UT-Sniper-SJA94 and other people here for laming? I rarely even play public because it seems like there is always atleast one laming to the bone and it looks like its the same people for years.

Same... everytime I play pubs I end up frustrated... so I just play rarely like you do.

Thread Information