About my ban - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: About my ban

TOO MANY ALIASING DUTCH LAMERS. BAN THEM ALL.

(Kidding, of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by rapture View Post
    I am positive you are confusing me with 2 other dutch guys here. like i said, i was never ever warned. 2 people complained about me on here defending with 0 grabs and some days later i was team switching with said other dutch guys you are referring to and someone decided to perma-ban me all together (because i played with them i must be also the one responsible for the other complaints eh?). You just assumed those dutch guys ruining games was me nick-laming but that's not true. Check the logs if you are still able to. The fact that i never argued this ban doesn't make it legitimate, friend. Also no need for name calling.
    Jemapellefrikandel, viezerik, .. couple of names you used when u DM'd mid every map. Yeah I got a lot of complaints about both you guys resulting in the ban. Surely 2 experienced IG players know Dm'ing isn't allowed right? And yeah the ban was probably right when u were both team switching. Anyway that was in the past, I don't know how u play now and I don't really care. This was quite a while ago and I know from #iPug that you're not always a troublesome guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    Jemapellefrikandel, viezerik, .. couple of names you used when u DM'd mid every map. Yeah I got a lot of complaints about both you guys resulting in the ban. .
    I did not Dm mid every map that is complete nonseness and no proof of whatsoever. I dont even defend outside of my base, like some ‘defenders’ do. The reality is that these are the guys you got complaints from and appearently you thought thats Mt and the other guy must be me, because i played with Mt alot: http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/bro...-uk-ictf-4570/
    I had nothing to do with this and other instances.

I made the mistake to teamswitch with mT some time later and you (or unrealshots cant remember) decides to ban me permenantly becausse you heard all these ‘complaints about me’ which in reality wasnt even me. Only complaints you got from me are two instances where the person claims that i lamed because i had 0 grabs, which in reality i didnt even leave my own base because i was defending, he just couldnt pass me, there is even a topic about that on here thats why i know. Not saying ive always played like a saint though, thats why i never argued about the ban in the first place (and didnt really care). But these accusations about mT and his friend ruining games and other accusations about me laming got mixed up, and have no connection which eachother and i dont think thats really fair towards me.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    . Anyway that was in the past, I don't know how u play now and I don't really care. This was quite a while ago and I know from #iPug that you're not always a troublesome guy.
    Thanks for that and i think its about a year ago already.. time flies, and TBH i really hate these public drama shows, i tried to state that mistakes were made about this ban, but I also made some mistakes myself , and i ask if you guys at uK could reconsider. I responded to this post because i am being portrayed as some sort of troublemaker which is kinda the opposite of my personality lol. I will refrain from posting in this topic in the future and will only check what decision is made.

Best regards,
    Last edited by rapture; 07-02-2015 at 01:42 PM. Reason: spelling

I dont really care enough about either of you weedman/deepack I don't go into public servers trolling thats ignorant and you should know better.

As far as Rapture I do remember you deathmatching hardcore even if you deny it I witnessed it and you would constantly switch to your buddies team and just lame the FUCK out of everyone you can deny it all you want.

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance in my honest opinion if you've changed I would recommend demoing if its decided that we unban you. Just my 2 cents. My first post was poking fun.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

This will be my last post on this topic but unrealshots if you don't care about neither of us then why do I always hear about you talking about us or even trying to cause problems for me for no reason. If you don't care about me or Deepack then just simply keep our names out of your mouth just like I keep your name out of my mouth. Also keep the trolling out of the same sentence that I am in because I don't troll also never been banned from |UK| server for the 2 1/2 years I been playing again.

Dear god you are retarded...

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Dear god you are retarded...
    lol...see I didn't post hate or insults or anything I simply said if you don't care about me then stop talking about me or whatever then you call me retarded whats up with everyone doing that is it because I smoke weed I am actually really smart just did dumb shit when I was young but who hasn't. I never insult anyone here but I get insulted for stating facts.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeDMaN View Post
    This will be my last post on this topic
    Uh no. For a guy who is actually smart you should probably find more pictures of weed on the internet then claim its yours if you wanna keep dragging this on I can go all day..
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 07-06-2015 at 12:13 AM.

yo squash dah beef guys...

I see your rubbing off on hillbilly now yo.

Thread Information