User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    i think hes most likely talking about the dark uK skin.
    and it was probably me. ( |uK|Meteor )

how is it flickering when its a dark skin?
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    The dark skin is annoying, in certain maps in siege it looks like someone is using a rubber..

I dont know if he is talking about that skin, but ya its really annoying and in dark spots its very difficult to target that skin, @SAM kindly remove that uK skin. @|uK|kenneth, pls dont use that skin.

Weird, I never have issues against any of the UK skins. Ive played with and against mike, blaze, sam, fleece, etc in siege and instagib. Hit boxes are the same and no distracting flashes on my end. It is a bit darker, but it isnt like you can't seem them at all. Maybe it is a render thing?
    Fierd_0/Doppelganger/Donutdan

???? Me no understand. Problem after ten years of same skins.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    ???? Me no understand. Problem after ten years of same skins.
    No, problem was there and was fixed, i dont remember it was you or Blaze who removed that uK skins, i think it was Blaze, I already did post on old website look, remember the old website before this one ? Ya in that i created Forum thread at that time and skin was removed or admins/mods did stop using that skin.
    But now its only 1 uK admin/mod who is using that skin, and so need to be fixed again.
    i dont know why its so hard to use normal skins ? And why its so hard to understand that uK skins are dark and for me ya its very annoying. So kindly do remove that skin.
    Dont get biased pls.
    PS: Its not offensive, m just saying what I feel. If you want me to create another thread about same topic then i can do that also.
    But kindly do remove that uK skin.

never had any issue with kenneth skin or blaze .

the maps those skins are "op" are hard for the ones using the skin too i think

May be just to being sure we can ban all UK members

It's annoying in some maps but it's not a problem really

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    No, problem was there and was fixed, i dont remember it was you or Blaze who removed that uK skins, i think it was Blaze, I already did post on old website look, remember the old website before this one ? Ya in that i created Forum thread at that time and skin was removed or admins/mods did stop using that skin.
    But now its only 1 uK admin/mod who is using that skin, and so need to be fixed again.
    i dont know why its so hard to use normal skins ? And why its so hard to understand that uK skins are dark and for me ya its very annoying. So kindly do remove that skin.
    Dont get biased pls.
    PS: Its not offensive, m just saying what I feel. If you want me to create another thread about same topic then i can do that also.
    But kindly do remove that uK skin.
    Those skins were taken off and never put back on. If you have problem with another skin we will need some help in identifying the issue. We can't jump because one person cries about something. Evidence the problem.

I think he refers to this, on some maps it looks gold or blue, depending on the light; I always told Mik3, but after a while, You get used to it. Now is ok for me now.

Thread Information