What happened to NW - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    We have a NW server and none play there. Can you explain?
    NW server >>>>> unreal://66.150.121.153:7777
    Maybe it is time to close server and let guys that know better how it works opening their own server....
    The name for the normal weapon server is bad, not everyone is going to know what NW stands for, they don't know it's run by unrealkillers.com, it blends in with the 100s of other random servers.

I can't always think of the greatest names. It takes time for my genius to work.

NW server >>>>> unreal://66.150.121.153:7777
    Maybe it is time to close server and let guys that know better how it works opening their own server....
    And the Earth was flat at one point too...these closed minded responses are exactly why things do not improve. If you cannot add anything constructive to the conversation, just let it be.

i just tried ur nw server. i was in blue and red had 4 godlike not moving bots in azka. please, for god sake, remove those bots. no one will play there thats a fact. people will prefer to play alone and fuck around and wait for people instead of playing 4 godlike bots.

Sam, ever thought of adding Ferbotz? They are better than the old bots. :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg232 View Post
    And the Earth was flat at one point too...these closed minded responses are exactly why things do not improve. If you cannot add anything constructive to the conversation, just let it be.
    True, Earth was flat while having NW+combo. Generally, a lot of players left servers when a NW map is engaged. You have to understand that now, it is harder to keep players on server and gain some new ones. This game is old, we are less and less each months and even myself, due to new job, i can only play few hours per week. In the past, i used to stay on server even if empty one but the benefit was to encourage others to enter and stay playing some rounds.
    Try it, enter server as a player, wait few minuts and you will see that others will join. If you check UT menu and see 1 player on, you will join it.
    The main problem is that we don't have enough of new maps. More maps = more entertainment. Feel free to post links if you have some and let see if Earth flat or not.
    Blond's copyrighted

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    The name for the normal weapon server is bad, not everyone is going to know what NW stands for, they don't know it's run by unrealkillers.com, it blends in with the 100s of other random servers.
    I've just changed the name

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    i just tried ur nw server. i was in blue and red had 4 godlike not moving bots in azka. please, for god sake, remove those bots. no one will play there thats a fact. people will prefer to play alone and fuck around and wait for people instead of playing 4 godlike bots.
    lol cant handle it @jay666? :P well I removed all the bots, lets try to get this server populated
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 04-13-2016 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    I've just changed the name

lol cant handle it @jay666? :P well I removed all the bots, lets try to get this server populated
    i was owning them...they were too dumb to use something else than enforcer... i captured the flag one time then got pissed and realised that even if someone else comes in, there will still have 3 dumb godlike bots in each team so i left.

thanks for the changes man, lets see if it help.

It is obscured by a new ip address.

It seems to me that some people view this as a NW -vs- COMBO issue. I think it's quite fair to say that all the players who have voiced an opinion here for NW are also for COMBO and I'd bet that the majority of the other players would agree or, at least, mildly disagree. I haven't heard any of the NW players say that they want an exclusive NW server. I have heard some COMBO players state that they want an exclusive COMBO server. COMBO players would be wise to tolerate some deviation from their preferred game style in exchange for a populated server. However, if an exclusive server is still deemed necessary then, do the experiment with a new IP and return the classic proven COMBO|NW to it's original glory... maybe even with the classic announcements and fanfares.

I'll donate shortly. I hope that will help and I encourage others to do the same.
    Last edited by uranus; 04-13-2016 at 08:15 PM.

Thread Information