Ban BigBenis For Kick Vote Without Any Reason - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Sorry....hold up a second here. Am I the only one who actually studied the first post SS? you can CLEARLY see this person begging and yelling at people to give him their nukes and then he is clearly firing at them as you can see with the boosting message in that same screenshot.

I have played with this guy before and he is a real pain in the ass spamming team chat and constantly begging players to give him their nukes all the time. So I disagree with this complaint, the kick would be justified due to his spamming, begging and boosting players if they ignore him and don't hand over their nukes.

The only part I kinda agree on is the Indian comment, while this is discrimination, it is not technically racism by using a derogatory term.

I believe a max of 5 match ban for the indian comment but no more.

I can't believe no one studied the first SS to see this and got suckered in by Mr innocent here.

The kick vote is justified and the ban needs to be removed.

@Apoorv7 - If you do this kind of behaviour again while I am there or if I find out you have been disruptive then it will be YOU on the receiving end of a ban. Stop begging, go earn your own RU and stop spamming and boosting players.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 12-08-2015 at 07:39 PM.

I gave an Argentinian player today a 15 match vacation for removing his own containers to get RU for nuking... after begging for RU for 30 minutes straight.
    He had accidentally removed his SS as well and rebuilt... but whatever I wouldn't sit there watching as our Max RU capacity went down with more containers getting removed. (we were already sub 3400, and we had one SC ... if we had lost the SC there we could have lost the game).

Yeah... RU beggers do get annoying at some point, gets more annoying when they start using their own builds as RU banks when nobody upgrades them.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Hey Fluxe ... UT Dont Have Any Complaint With Me...I Am Just Asking Him To Give His Nuke To Me...Because I Have Shield+Super Jetpack Thats Why...And Main problem To kick Vote Me Because I am Not Enough Good To Win The Match Alone... CoD|Kush Also Says The Same Thing...And I Never Firing My Nuke On my Own Teammates...And I Already Said i Get Annoying Some Time Because I Have A Bad Habit To Repeat My Conversation Again and Again... Sorry For That ...And I Am Working On It...And About I Boosting UT Because In Clarion Map ,We Are In The Core Room And UT Only Know Espanol No English Soo I Just Shot Him With Sniper Because I want To Show Him That I Need His Nuke ... And U Think I Am Firing Nukes In My Own Teammates...
    Last edited by Apoorv7; 12-09-2015 at 12:01 AM.

Sorry Legacy, for the kick.

NP Mors... But Pay More Attention When Kicking Anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    Sorry....hold up a second here. Am I the only one who actually studied the first post SS? you can CLEARLY see this person begging and yelling at people to give him their nukes and then he is clearly firing at them as you can see with the boosting message in that same screenshot.

I have played with this guy before and he is a real pain in the ass spamming team chat and constantly begging players to give him their nukes all the time. So I disagree with this complaint, the kick would be justified due to his spamming, begging and boosting players if they ignore him and don't hand over their nukes.

The only part I kinda agree on is the Indian comment, while this is discrimination, it is not technically racism by using a derogatory term.

I believe a max of 5 match ban for the indian comment but no more.

I can't believe no one studied the first SS to see this and got suckered in by Mr innocent here.

The kick vote is justified and the ban needs to be removed.

@Apoorv7 - If you do this kind of behaviour again while I am there or if I find out you have been disruptive then it will be YOU on the receiving end of a ban. Stop begging, go earn your own RU and stop spamming and boosting players.
    Finally someone with some common sense. I don't really want to keep reply because clearly camillo is touching himself overthis, however if a level headed mod/admin can please remove the ban, would be greatly appreciated. (I'm thinking fleecey jumped to the trigger)

Quote Originally Posted by paul View Post
    Finally someone with some common sense. I don't really want to keep reply because clearly camillo is touching himself overthis, however if a level headed mod/admin can please remove the ban, would be greatly appreciated. (I'm thinking fleecey jumped to the trigger)

I'm not jumping into the details here but Camilo is in general very level headed. Why do you have to add a comment like "touching himself overthis"? Uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    I'm not jumping into the details here but Camilo is in general very level headed. Why do you have to add a comment like "touching himself overthis"? Uncalled for.
    I thought you would of stopped posting already with the amount of dislikes your previous post in this thread had.

STFU Paul... U Have No Apologies About Your Ban ... Just U Are Trying To Show The Ban Is Wrong ... I Think U Never Learn A Lesson From A Ban...

Damn.. I'm out of popcorn.

Thread Information