User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    ayy le mao.

Could also be that ur just too stubborn to listen... or too old?
    You never responded any of the times I asked in the first couple weeks.

you are nothing but a shit stirrer, There is no other person that rivals you for troll like behaviour.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    And I will be against it.
    There will be more for it than against I would imagine.

You are turning into a dilligaf troll yourself Higor. Probably why you are sympathetic about another troll who is constantly insulting people one after another.

Let me enlighten you then, even though you`re as narrow-minded as it gets.

Playing on a desktop with 30 fps and screentearing does not really help a player aim. This is why I mainly focused on sneaking in.

After I got a new laptop (after MLSG III) I could setup my settings as ideal as I wanted it to be. Guess what? I can aim. With exactly the same way I wouldve aimed on my desktop.

As to how public is now, it just disencourages players to play offense since building up a defense is just too cheap. This is why I prefer DMing and do nothing besides that since IST ended.

Games where there's more than 2 teams are subject to unfair teamups and practises of the kind.
    And Cella is the kind that vents off anger rather than sucking it in. (At least he's not removing entire bases)

Aren't we old enough to realise that already?

@Cella_V2 if you want to get back at someone in a 3-4way game, spec his base and then join one of the remaining opposing teams.

As to how public is now, it just disencourages players to play offense since building up a defense is just too cheap. This is why I prefer DMing and do nothing besides that since IST ended.
    After all the changes (1200 amp, mid gives more items, EMP back on game, Shields weak as fuck) I noticed that there's one thing that cannot be balanced with defense, and that's 8 out of a 9 man team defending.
    No matter how much of a base you destroy, if everyone on a map like Bluevember sits down and defends, there's just no way in.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;106618]who is constantly insulting people one after another.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    you think he gives a "fuck" about it?
    IDGAF either. Makes two of us

If someone boosting me for over 5 mins I don't mind just passing out a 30 mins ban :P lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I killed him in the slime once. After that he kept jumping infront of me trying to lure it out.

I killed him in the slime once. After that he kept jumping infront of me trying to lure it out.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deez-nuts1-300x294.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	2819

Let me enlighten you then, even though you`re as narrow-minded as it gets.

Playing on a desktop with 30 fps and screentearing does not really help a player aim. This is why I mainly focused on sneaking in.

After I got a new laptop (after MLSG III) I could setup my settings as ideal as I wanted it to be. Guess what? I can aim. With exactly the same way I wouldve aimed on my desktop.

You are confusing narrow minded with opinionated, I have a very open mind so I don't know where you have got that sudden opinion. I am raw and will always come out with my opinion without caring about the reaction, you should know that by now, I have said it many times. I believe what I see, not what I am told and I will say what I think.

You cannot deny that you keep getting into spats with other people that last much longer than a day or two, you switch between targets.

Now it makes a little more sense as to the improvement, but you have to admit that it was pretty sudden for you to go to quite adept from mediocre with no open reason. I did think it might be due to hardware, but it is the fact some other adept players still use old hardware but can still handle themselves in game that made it doubtful it was hardware related, that's why the thought of some kind of tweaks or even a cheat of some kind.

If you need to vent then do it with your voice or with typing, not by doing something in game that will get you banned, unless you don't really care if you are or not. I vent like a MF if some players piss me off, but I keep it in game instead of making it a personal vendetta like you do.

I assume the 4 quotes are you making some kind of point @Higor? I don't insult one person after another, I throw my opinion at a select few who in my opinion are acting like dicks who have a selfish personality just like you. You remind me of a little rich kid attitude Higor, self centred with no moral respect for others, completely selfish.

I cannot stand trolls or people with a self centred attitude who DGAF about anything but themselves.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 01-23-2016 at 08:18 AM.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;106647]self centred attitude who DGAF about anything but themselves.
    Yet whenever I see you on the public server you never bother to lift a finger to balance the teams out when theyre completely stacked, sounds kinda ironic to me.

But yeah the mods that do show up on the server are just for the looks I guess.

But yeah the mods that do show up on the server are just for the looks I guess.
    Mods? Plural? I spent about 9 hours on the Siege server yesterday. I warned and kicked player who raged build, shot through glass, sup spammed, guided several noobs and balanced the teams by putting idler to spec and using the balancer. Many if not most of the matches in that timeframe turned out to be well past overtime.

Every time I see one of the other mods online I see them trying really hard to improve the game play by enforcing the rules and helping out. I honestly don't recall just ONE mod or admin who is not doing her or his part in same way or another. Have you seen the increase of player on the Siege server in the last months? These days the server is even packed well past midnight EST.

Thanks for trying to make all of us look like useless morons. What did you contribute to the community so far?

Thread Information