User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: john banned

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    because it seems 45 cant appeal his own ban, not that there is anything to appeal when you've cheated 384952345234543 times

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Why is @Camper appealing this John fellow's ban??
    we will prob dont get an answer :P

because is the same person?

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    because is the same person?
    No

Hey just wondering why rasta is still allowed to play here. I was up 8-3 with 2 minutes left and he decided to spam !teams and I got switched to his garbage team but yeah apparently that's allowed on these 3 dollar servers. I went into spec when I got switched but he still apparently decided to talk shit. I still find it comical when these admins want a demo from me when I haven't cheated once in the 18 years I've played. The funny part about all of this is Tim liked a comment talking down to 45 when Tim is free to DDoS the server and call shots a cheater. It's amazing how much you learn from stupid fucks.

we will prob dont get a response, lol fleecey open that horse ass face and talk bitch with dem teethe.and you sceam u mad i shit on you in isense servers in dm you are shit.and blaze his midget ass talk more sand nigger go blow up a market full of kids faggot in the name of allah.anway i would like to thank a euro admin that let me play knowing who i was since he hung out with us in zsu team speak for the last year NORDOG thanks bro even tho your a dead beat dad and cant even take care of your kid you pos,you euros thought it was unrealshots i bet lol nope its nordog ask the 8 to 10 people that played in zsu idiots.been fun ill be in again easy np like always.hey sam watched your fight vids now i see why you talk so much shit your still out on your feet sucker couldnt beat up an 80 year old woman hes brain dead already,to many punches to the head like chuck liddell lolololol.get benched nigger.

- - - Updated - - -

i hold ut in my hands like god lol tim your a skinny nigger that packets mid game while getting shit on and you already understand why i said this,owned by unrealshots in weapons on your map

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Tim is free to DDoS the server
    ?!?!

I've never DDoSed anything in my life.

call shots a cheater
    I've admittedly given shots a lot of shit, in game (and maybe just once out of game as a result of in-game banter), and he's done plenty of the same to me. I figured we all knew it was just in-game banter and didn't actually mean anything. Not once have I tried to make things personal and take things outside of the UT "universe".

Beyond that, as far as I know, shots & 45 & co all know each other in person, which also means that they share/play on each other's computers on occasion, and likely share config and who knows what else. You guys also adamantly defend each other and gang up to attack anyone who dares to challenge anyone within your group. With that said, we all know that 45 is a known cheater and clearly an upstanding member of society, as demonstrated by the above comment. So it's not much of a leap to consider the possibility that shots might actually have cheats available when he's good friends with a known cheater and adamantly defends said cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by chris[CB
    ;124375]owned by unrealshots in weapons on your map
    Since you're going to bring that up lol... I lost to shots only once out of... I don't even know how many maps we played. But I guess it means something to beat me a single time (out of maybe a dozen 1v1s?) on a map I've rarely played (that's right, I've rarely played that map because it wasn't in the original Unreal, where I'm from) in a gametype (duel) which I hadn't cared to practice in years lol. But what you don't know is that I'm an undefeated MLTDM champion. My team didn't lose a single map in the last MLTDM tournament, and I had over 60% efficiency (sometimes over 70%) for the vast majority of the maps played. That's good enough for me. Duels played outside of a tournament don't matter. And while simple, linear gametypes like iCTF are a lot of fun and the leagues were awesome, the level of skill involved doesn't come close to a TDM league.

Now that I've responded to your bait, I would like to hold some kind of meaningful, mature discussion, but another response full of hatred from you folks is probably all we can expect at this point.

Funny, when shots shitted on you the server got laggy. Again, why are you an admin on here? What do you contribute to this game exactly? Shouldn't you be playing overwatch like a good weeb.

You warned shots when he was about to cap, your skinny cuck ass decided to warn him when he was about to cap. Oh but if you DM on abreeze its fine.
    Last edited by Camper; 06-12-2017 at 01:05 AM.

Funny, when shots shitted on you the server got laggy.
    Paranoid much?

Again, why are you an admin on here? What do you contribute to this game exactly?
    Is this a serious question?

Shouldn't you be playing overwatch like a good weeb.
    Haven't played since the first half of Season 3. It is now Season 5. First couple of seasons were good, but Blizzard really messed up the balance/meta.

You warned shots when he was about to cap
    Had no idea he was about to cap. Warned him for the same reason he warned me during the previous map. He was on the top of Leviathan killing everything in sight shortly before that, similar to how I was killing everything in sight on Abreez... and by everything in sight, I actually mean I was targeting a specific player because said player was laming it up.

skinny cuck ass
    6 feet tall and 210 lbs of solid muscle makes me a skinny cuck I guess haha.
    Last edited by TimTim; 06-12-2017 at 02:16 AM.

I'd like to point out the 2 questions Tim avoided

Again, why are you an admin on here? You rewrote newnet when it was already completed, please tell me more

6 feet tall part cracked me up. I know what you look like. Tell your mom I said hello since you're both living under the same roof

Thread Information