Thread: Muffin

Muffin

Map: CTF-Niven
    Logger: .seVered.][²º¹³
    Log Time: Monday 11/05/2012 8.59 PM

[71:30] i.live OMG NO REMOVEEEEEEEEE CONTAINERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSS
    [70:58] i.live MUFFIN REMOVE
    [70:50] Muffin yes muffin remove
    [70:28] Muffin kick muffin she removed a cont!! that asshole!!!
    [69:33] Muffin sev i removed a cont
    [69:38] -coRe*noggieB- you don't for only 1
    [69:26] Muffin just one
    [69:19] .seVered.][²º¹³ yes we cry for 1
    [69:18] .seVered.][²º¹³ don't

And then the very next match ...

Map: CTF-'uK-NovemberCE105
    Logger: .seVered.][²º¹³
    Log Time: Monday 11/05/2012 9.09 PM

[70:45] -== CHIMP 's Container has been removed by Muffin ==-
    [68:33] (-n00b_Sieger) Muffin

This kind of sarcasm is not appreciated and will only cause problems. Please respect the other players and DO NOT REMOVE other players builds.
    If you have a problem their building, TRY talk to them about it....

Last Ban was Aug 09, 2012 for Switching Teams.
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 11-06-2012 at 01:20 AM.

I know that is not allowed remove other constructions but I do it anyway, sometimes, for example the other day I did not remember how many builds is possible to remove without get kicked so I was removing, removing, removing and then I was kicked for the server for team removing, what I remove? 4 (?) of like 10 containers in the same place, yes! noob trying to leech in middle of a normal game, what happend if I tell him "hey remove, is not a leech game" then wait for see that noob remiving their leech? no no in this case my team need to do something fast, a team with leech has a big advantage and they can rape so easily.
    another example is like 4 days ago "Blackriver", the noob has made a tele, he was so excited for his teleport and for protection he made a ring of containers for his teleporter, I remove like 3 conts and tell him "hey! remove, containers are wrong placed" and fortunately he understand and remove the rest of them

two stories, two contexts... now, in some ocations is a good option tell him "hey you, remove/remake your containers" because the other player understand but unfortunately, most of the time they are apes and retards
    w5ykj

How long is the ban? I don't so much mind being banned, I can deal with it, but let me just say I removed only one cont both times. I usually try to explain why I remove stuff and also pay the builder back, but the first time it was plainly a leech and the second well, it was Chimps and I don't think he'd understand, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.][ View Post

If you have a problem their building, TRY talk to them about it....
    Talking to public players because they build like shit? you serious? watafuck dude, while you babysit ONE retard out of 10000, your team gets raped because they're basically playing with 2 less players
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Someone has to talk and teach them.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Someone has to talk and teach them.
    From spec helps the matter a lot
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Talking to public players because they build like shit? you serious? watafuck dude, while you babysit ONE retard out of 10000, your team gets raped because they're basically playing with 2 less players
    Not only that, but most completely disregard what I say, remove my crap, then remake their own, lol.

Muffin been bad!

:-(

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    I wasn't playing, but that's true. Just part of moderating a public server. I often have to sacrifice my game or the team I'm on if there is a problem. Talking doesn't waste THAT much time, if you can type and speak their language. And it's just like dealing with my kids, I pick my battles wisely. Some people you just can't reach but the public server is where you find your future clan members.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    Not only that, but most completely disregard what I say, remove my crap, then remake their own, lol.
    Yes, and it's SO frustrating. I saw that match too, EPIC was doing that, even with the WHOLE TEAM telling him NO NO NO, he would remove one of yours and build the SAME THING. There is no ban, your standing in the complaints department. I was just curious to know what was going on with you.

Thread Information