User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neves

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Caught him just now , chasing a bit, dming a bit on middle. Then he ended it off by camping atop the wall outside enemy stairs on duku, shooting people in the backs.
    And that's how he always does it, He knows if he lames 100% of the time he will get banned, so a bit here and a bit there, people complain but when Admins take notice he is simply "defending"... he is not the only one that does it this way.

Theres a Polish player (think its polish) that has been laming a lot, PASTOR I think its the nick... when confronted he is simply defending.

Quote Originally Posted by the.PT.Dude View Post
    Theres a Polish player (think its polish) that has been laming a lot, PASTOR I think its the nick... when confronted he is simply defending.
    Thank fuck I'm not the only one seeing him for what he really is, guy is a complete cunt.

PASTOR is the typical DMer.. he doesnt give a fuck about the game and uses the "Cover" to DM at will, when he cant do it he Camps.

Another tactic some other guy was using (forgot the nick but complained at the time to a present Admin) was being outside the base entrance in Duku like he was getting out, letting people in and then chasing them to backshoot... I think he was American but I dont recall the nick.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    PasTor = Baby_Doll

I have baned pastor 2 times for just backshooting and laming . I will keep more eyes on him

Quote Originally Posted by the.PT.Dude View Post
    PASTOR is the typical DMer.. he doesnt give a fuck about the game and uses the "Cover" to DM at will, when he cant do it he Camps.

Another tactic some other guy was using (forgot the nick but complained at the time to a present Admin) was being outside the base entrance in Duku like he was getting out, letting people in and then chasing them to backshoot... I think he was American but I dont recall the nick.

The thing is you Admins need to enter without your regular nicks, even in Spec. As soon your nicks show up "they start to behave". I understand having the nicks visible might be dissuasive, but its also a way for them to know that you guys are around so lets pretend we play CTF.

Another thing I have notice from a long time, there seems to be a very different set of rules or play style in UK and US servers... the US servers are a lot more ridden with backshooting and laming, in fact its sometimes impossible to not backshoot someone before he does it to you. Chilean (and other South/Central America ) players do this a lot and so do Americans. Not all of them of course.
    Last edited by fak3; 01-20-2016 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fak3 View Post
    And that's how he always does it, He knows if he lames 100% of the time he will get banned, so a bit here and a bit there, people complain but when Admins take notice he is simply "defending"... he is not the only one that does it this way.
    PASTOR is the typical DMer
    the US servers are a lot more ridden with backshooting and laming, in fact its sometimes impossible to not backshoot someone before he does it to you. Chilean (and other South/Central America ) players do this a lot and so do Americans. Not all of them of course.

I read now your comments or I would have replied before. Really fun when 1 bs player like you (yes, sometimes I've seen you play like usual pt lamer, and maybe I have a video.. Remeber Bleak][ugn 2 days ago? ) cry and think to be in position to make moral to the others. Dont't worry, soon or late they catch you

Do you also remember backshooting me 3-4 (or more) times in the previous map? Maybe you don't now do you?... dude I don't hide what I do in fact I even announced that I would do the same to you... lame me I lame back its my simple rule.

Do you also remember backshooting me 3-4 (or more) times in the previous map?

ahaha bs on Abreez when my teammate have your flag? pls stfu, is better

ah, I play here since a lot of years, never have ban or something like that

The thing is you Admins need to enter without your regular nicks, even in Spec. As soon your nicks show up "they start to behave". I understand having the nicks visible might be dissuasive, but its also a way for them to know that you guys are around so lets pretend we play CTF.
    agreed

and kudos for spelling Polish with a capital letter lol

now you can resume your beef
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Thread Information