User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Neves

I got quite annoyed with toad the other day on the combo server. Tracked me all the way to his base on control a number of times.

Unfortunately there's no way of moderating this other than moderating it with a human. It's best to come down hard on back shooting to clear it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    So let them shoot me in the ass and do nothing about it is pretty much what you're saying

I mean: play correct, reporting here the idiots (better with a video) and maybe, one day we'll always have good games

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath View Post

Which was the result? In following game (Bleak) you bs me for all 15 mins. Didn't care where flag was, your intent was to ruin my game. I couldn't playing normal CTF because 1 player has decide to play like pussy idiot. For you is correct attitude? Grow up

If you have others bullshit, please don't disturb
    Here it is my Demo of all those 15 minutes of me pure laming you all the way and more important... didn't caring at all about the Flag:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yv3lixlwtm...50-19.rar?dl=0

I didn't said anything about you killing me with the Flag.. I said you camping on the corner on complete Uneven teams to kill the FC or simply give "cover"...
    Last edited by fak3; 01-28-2016 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fak3 View Post
    Here it is my Demo of all those 15 minutes of me pure laming you all the way and more important... didn't caring at all about the Flag:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yv3lixlwtm...50-19.rar?dl=0

I didn't said anything about you killing me with the Flag.. I said you camping on the corner on complete Uneven teams to kill the FC or simply give "cover"...

I can't open your demo, but have you registred demo on Bleak? Seriously? Trust me, you are lucky I haven't

Have you edited well your video? Anyway, many people know how I always played.. If you have some my bs, were bs for respond your style after 5-6 consecutive times. I'm absolutely calm

little advice: it's better if you are careful when playing next times,i'll set my Spielberg mod
    Last edited by Blackdeath; 01-28-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM
    I got quite annoyed with toad the other day on the combo server. Tracked me all the way to his base on control a number of times.
    He normally does that, unless he has a heavy hitter carrying him he doesn't grab much because he's too busy chasing people, he's no were near as bad as he was a while ago, he's calmed it down a lot.

Blackdeath, it's best to ignore fak3, he's full of hot air.

I can't open your demo, but have you registred demo on Bleak? Seriously? Trust me, you are lucky I haven't

Have you edited well your video? Anyway, many people know how I always played.. If you have some my bs, were bs for respond your style after 5-6 consecutive times. I'm absolutely calm
    Demos cant be edited... maybe your too stupid to realize that and yes the Demo is from the game in Bleak where you accused me of not caring for the Flag and only laming you... here it is the demo with it's original name:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcidrme32h...50-19.rar?dl=0

Lets hope you can open it this time and see for yourself my huge laming.

little advice: it's better if you are careful when playing next times,i'll set my Spielberg mod
    You know where you can shove your advise dont you?

sry again but can't open. Can you put here the video of entire match? Or are you scared?

You know where you can shove your advise dont you?
    I understood, I'm sure for you isn't possible because that place is already busy

sry again but can't open. Can you put here the video of entire match? Or are you scared?

I gave you the same Demo twice already if you cant open it then YOU have a problem so that scared shit doesnt apply.... I dont have any video of the Demo but I can post one if anyone else cant open the demo and wants to see it, it will take me time to record and compress and upload...

I gave you the same Demo twice already if you cant open it then YOU have a problem so that scared shit doesnt apply.... I dont have any video of the Demo but I can post one if anyone else cant open the demo and wants to see it, it will take me time to record and compress and upload...
    I'm little tired fake, post or not post your video. I don't care... And I don't care what your "magic video" will show. You know very well what happened, or you are more stupid than you look.

Bye

Black always plays nice ctf, keep playing your game friend!

Thread Information