User Tag List

Hello good people. :)

Hey

I have no idea how I got here, anyways, I decided to introduce myself, as I recently started playing after a long 5 years break.

My nickname is VRN|Ron (Ron is not my real life name) and I am an idealistic and usually very friendly guy. For me, having fun means much more than just winning a game.

I was an active player in UT99 from 2008 to 2013, representing The Veteran Bunnytrack Clan competitively on Clanbase, winner of 'UT BT OpenCup Fall 2010 Division 3', '~ Spring 2011 Division 2' and '~ Fall 2011 Division 2'.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FINALd4sVvrn2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	3743

Besides of bt, I was an active Combo- and Instagib player, usually around the friendly <//UrS//> community, my great friends.
    I also have a Youtube channel where I have published my nooby UT99 Combogib and Bunnytrack montages. You can find them here: My UT99 playlist
    I am currently playing a lot of Bunnytrack, Combogib CTF and iCTF. I am always looking for fun and max. fairness in matches, even though I might sometimes accidently shoot someones back (sorry fleece ) but that's because I am still rusty and used to some other shooter games, which are more DM based and where you don't need to care much for backshooting. But I am giving my best to avoid that as much as possible

Atm I am working on a new Combogib Grapple server which has ACE and Nexgen running. As there are often some cheaters or lame players on SMokers Combogib server and he sadly doesn't really care about the community there at all.
    Sadly the only server we have is running on Linux and some things don't want to work together.
    There are daily many people playing Combogib, I am surprised that this gametype is still alive.
    You can visit our server here:

Well, I hope to see you around. Thanks for keeping this game alive guys.

Peace!
    Last edited by VRN|Ron; 07-21-2018 at 05:21 AM.

I wondered where you went, I miss the <//UrS//> combo server days.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I wondered where you went, I miss the <//UrS//> combo server days.
    Aww, yeah, I just disappeared.. I am glad you are still around, but somehow I had no doubts about that :P

I play a few days now and then, I have not played properly since early 2016.

Hello there! :-)

We are mostly active on discord now, here is the link of you want to stop by: https://discord.gg/kBY3XuB

Hello there VRN|Ron!
    Welcome!

Oh, and I still Love using forums!
    = Hook =
    FORUM: http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net

hey man its been a while since i've seeen your name comming by. you should try out siege son that is the real shit and fun is guaranteed
    and common man division 1 was the real shit back then man your embarrassing yourself now xD
    haha anyway jokes aside welcome back man and make sure to join discord. that's where we mostly are these days.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    hey man its been a while since i've seeen your name comming by. you should try out siege son that is the real shit and fun is guaranteed
    and common man division 1 was the real shit back then man your embarrassing yourself now xD
    haha anyway jokes aside welcome back man and make sure to join discord. that's where we mostly are these days.
    thank you for that warm welcome
    yeah, I was never really a skilled player, partly because I was playing on a trash 30fps PC back then xD so I was always playing just for the funz
    and div1 was indeed the real shit back then, I strongly agree
    joined the Discord channel too, thanks

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    hey ron, nice to see vrn's still around. I remember the old times with maz and okocmi

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    hey ron, nice to see vrn's still around. I remember the old times with maz and okocmi
    Thank you, Blaze Glad to see you still around as well. It's like you were never really gone
    Maz is still playing but I haven't seen Oko since a really long time. Visit us in BT some time, its really fun. We are playing on the bunnytrack.net server most of the time.

Thread Information