Bathrooms glitch rule Explained - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ty higor atleast someone with some sense why did you close this thread not everyone had a change of giving their opinions about this "rule" which sound kinda stupid to me.
    as higor pointed out earlier fix the maps with bugs or glitches instead there's no need to make any more rules-.-"

This thread made me to play LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    ty higor atleast someone with some sense why did you close this thread not everyone had a change of giving their opinions about this "rule" which sound kinda stupid to me.
    as higor pointed out earlier fix the maps with bugs or glitches instead there's no need to make any more rules-.-"
    The reason of making rules of because of everyone abusing it. Why don't you try to fix them? There are some maps where you can't fix it and might make the map worse instead of good. This is a very simple rule to follow and common sense of you can't do than just quit video games or any other type of games because they would have rules too.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    just quit video games or any other type of games because they would have rules too.
    atleast not as many as ut has now.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    its common sense, i dont see what the problem is, why do you have to use glitches to beat somebody? why not just play the way it was meant to be played?

I doubt map makers made certain maps with a possibility of making tele trough walls on purpose, still people keep doing it.
    I believe there should be a rule because i doubt fluke would ban higor on a server where he is also a moderator.
    Such thing wouldn't happen, and as i can see , booster trough toilet wasn't discussed in admin section.
    Fixing this map would lead to stop abusing it as well as bringing a rule about abusing such glitch or glitches at all. And no it's not a rule which only 1 admin will apply but RULE that is accepted by whole mod/admin community as well as by majority of the players.
    If that would be a rule, i wouldn't do it again, as well as i wouldn't do it if that map would be fixed.
    My support to Higor leaving this thread opened. This is not NORTH KOREA that we should stop people expressing themselves about certain rules.

Dude Termi it's simple... glitches are glitches and it's better to have maps remade for fix than having to make more rules. Since it's only on the bathroom map, imagine rules for every single map!

Edit: I have to clarify, when I was in training with Severed who was teaching me these rules, this has been a so-called glitch has a rule. & He told me if both side of the map work, then you can do it, but if it only work on 1 side and not the other 1, then it can't be bothered to be using as glitch and leave it alone. I'll leave this up to severed to correct me if I got this wrong lol.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 12-22-2013 at 05:34 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

you guys don't get it, it is already a rule.
    No using engine exploits (multigunning, pulsing through walls) (50/100/200 matches)
    Fluke is explaining an engine bug that has to do with the mover in Bathrooms. In my opinion, all kinds of mover/special brush has a bug that people abuse. If you guys wish you can fix all the maps have them bugless but as I know you guys do not wish to do it. Feri has also told higor to try to fix these bugs with coding. If none of you step up then the rule will stand. simple as that.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    I post in a closed thread because it's not allowing some ppl to express their feelings about stupid rules such as this one.
    Funny enugh, bashing me for disregarding other's opinion was a sport in the past, so what now?

Reopened.
    I am ashamed to be called a mod next to you, you do not belong in any mod team anywhere with views that exploits should be allowed to be used and abused, even now I still believe you will abuse every bug you can find, your replies here prove that. Bashing you for disregarding others opinions? no no no, I am bashing you for being the top of the list of people who exploits bugs and cheat, just like your supermine trick that you got caught doing, no way in hell is that the only bug you exploited and I am certainly not the only one who thinks so.

you do realise abuse of game faults isn't allowed in ANY game right? as in its global common sense in any game not to cheat or you get banned (exploiting game bugs = cheating - for all the short bus passengers here who are completely void of common sense).

Its a rule in case someone abuses a bug which allows us to put a reason in nexgen..... that's all, I actually feel stupid warning people about things that are common sense, its like being the driver of the short bus, try as hard as you want to educate them but at the end of the day they are all still going to be retarded and lick the windows, it wont change and nothing you say or do makes any difference.

we are all sick of babysitting children who have temper tantrums because they want things their way irrelevant if it is wrong or not.

This isn't a "New rule", it is in fact trying to get those who love to cheat and abuse glitches to their advantage to understand what common sense is, it is not a discussion and clearly it still isn't working, np, I will let them know with a ban if they abuse bugs because this thread is not a discussion, its informative and a warning to those who feel cheating is ok by abusing game faults and that it wont be tolerated. end of story, not open for discussion, we dont give a shit what any ones opinions are about this, I swear you morons need to google "common sense" so you understand what it means, this is being called a rule because there is no other way to describe it as it is meant to be obvious you cant do it, just like botting!

funnily enough the only people arguing are the ones I have seen abuse bugs.... go figure.

@terminator I wont hesitate to ban higor if he is breaking the very rules he is there to enforce. Try me if you dont believe I will. same for any other mod, the minute you break the rules you are there to enforce then you have pretty much just ejected yourself out of mod status and you get treated like a cheater, just like higor was when I outed him for abuse siege bugs he obviously created.

Shotman described this thread and its purpose perfectly, wish I could explain things that simple. In fact the only reason this is public is to show terminator before he got banned by me that glitch abuse isn't allowed...anywhere, I didn't have to do this termi, I could have just banned you.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 12-22-2013 at 05:14 PM.

there is no way you have the balls to ban blaze when he does something wrong no fucking way.

Thread Information