Tetas - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tetas

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nigga

Noun[edit]
    nigga ‎(plural niggas or niggaz)

(ethnic slur, vulgar, slang, offensive, dated) Eye dialect spelling of nigger.

Eye dialect is the representation of the pronunciation of words by members of a specific social middle. There is no change in the use, only a change in the way the word is written.

Swalow that xD

Could you fail any more? In your little link you forgot there is a 2nd definition which is why it is tolerated.

(vulgar, slang, often considered offensive, but commonly used affectionately, especially in African American Vernacular) A close and loyal friend.

I'd never betray you, cuz you my nigga, man.

Dumbass.

Well like i said, i used that word to person who i know, and used it as a joke so it wasnt racist.

Looks you can indeed fail more......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigracisttetas.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	2723

I wont even bother if u make it perma
    Your wish is granted.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 12-04-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldg@y;103324'

(vulgar, slang, often considered offensive, but commonly used affectionately, especially in African American Vernacular) A close and loyal friend.

I'd never betray you, cuz you my nigga, man.

Dumbass.

I heard African Americans calling each other nigger too, instead of nigga. So?
    If u count nigga as not racist word (cuz u can tell it to your friend as u linked that) nigger is same stuff.
    And again, did i told it to you? Or someone else who i dont know, nope. Told it to player who i friend with ^^
    Its not about what words are you using, its about how and towards who. So pls stfu.

Btw unfortunatelly i cant see now, is it 500 games as u told ? :P If not, make it even more i dont mind

--- Updated ---

Well like i said, i used that word to person who i know, and used it as a joke so it wasnt racist.

Quote Originally Posted by oldg@y View Post
    Looks you can indeed fail more......

Looks like u have shit load of additional chromosomes in you xD
    Look at this now xD

That was my m8. player one...u idion....

Quote Originally Posted by oldg@y View Post
    Your wish is granted.
    Aww ^^
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 12-04-2015 at 05:02 PM.

So people can't insult you Fluke but every topic I read where you wrote something on it's you calling others dipshits/morrons/...

Maybe you're having an attitude problem here? However, that doesn't surprise me looking how uK evolved over time. Seems you need to be a morron to be a mod.
    Point is, you're abusing your mod powers most of time. Even more then shitdog and patato chick. People just leaving server cause when they start to argue with you, you'll just give them a nice gif.

Well, I don't give a damn shit, quite enjoying all these threads. Useless threads caused by wankers of admins which are thinking they are god himself.

Enjoy playing god Fluke. You're doing an awesome job killing your well populated Siege server.

@LoSaH
    Don't bother coming back if you're not emailing the undetected bots to the admin team.
    kthxbye

--- Updated ---

PD: Can we get rid of political correctness already?
    It's done nothing but hurt the community here, just use "verbal abuse bans" when you see someone more interested in trying to anger others instead of playing.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

LoL yes there are. Seems like u cant use server browser

Funny that you replied to this.
    Dont act like u not using racist words, heard it myself in ts I know you told it as a joke, so did i on server today.
    I told that word to player which i know and which is friend of mine, which laughted after i told that...i do not use this word for rasist stuff or w/e. For a joke.
    Who said I am acting?
    I have said certain words in teamspeak, im not hiding that at all, but then you need to know, I have been talking to this people A VERY long time. Friends, many of them. And like Kenneth said, teamspeak is very different.

If you wanna joke around, PM him instead.

Funny thing is... actually cant be arsed to go on with this discussion, you act like a child on each post.
    Fluke banned you 50 matches and you start to call him names.

I wont even bother if u make it perma, fgt xD

How does it tastes like? i mean admins ass
    You licking it pretty good
    Let me guess u wanna be mod too or wut?
    There left no threads where u not licking ass
    lol I see u have anger management issues kid, I like to write what I want where I want , don't care much what trolls like u have to say about that, but I'm glad you follow my posts,

Hey guys I'm being appreciated , move along sir
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Who said I am acting?
    your words did.

I have banned people as well for racist remarks towards others without warnings, so have other mods admins in this community.

I don't know when people started to think it's okay to have this behavior around this community or the servers.
    I have said certain words in teamspeak, im not hiding that at all, but then you need to know, I have been talking to this people A VERY long time. Friends, many of them. And like Kenneth said, teamspeak is very different.

If you wanna joke around, PM him instead.
    Then if you wanna call someone a fucking nigger or so, or burp like a fucking pig in ts, use whispers instead plzty

Fluke banned you 50 matches and you start to call him names.
    oldg@y ain't a name, as i see he even cool with that jajaja, so np.
    FLuke is most retarded mod, he dont even knows rules, gives warining and bitching when you make offencive core teles in enemy core through wall etc. Muting kicking ppl for taunt spam, u can simply turn in off in UT options...

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    blabla
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 12-05-2015 at 04:36 AM.

Mod takes no action - Fucking mods are shit and just let anything happen on the server.

Mod takes action - Power hungry mod with a god complex who ban and warn for no reason.

Same shit, different day.

Constant repetitive spam of voice commands is extremely irritating, not only does it make communicate much harder, it also means those players have to repeat spam the message so another player can see it. That's when the Mute happens. I will not make changes to my UT for voice taunts as I find them necessary in game. I find it as irritating as a constant siren. I never mute immediately, it happens after 5 minutes or so of constant spam.

I have never reacted to name calling by using any mod powers, In fact I enjoy the banter, especially on TS.

TS is different to in game, you can hear how something is meant by the tone of the voice, some may dislike it but the fact will still remain the person who said it does not mean it in a hostile manner filled with murderous hatred.
    Writing it can be read a multitude of ways depending on the mood of the person reading it at that time.

Warnings I give are normally for standard things like sup spam, camping or spam builds and nothing else. People can insult each other all they want but I wont ever tolerate a racist remark in the chat area.
    If I find it distasteful then you can bet someone else would, but they simply stay quiet because there is nothing they can do about it.

I am not PC, far from it. I am not offended by racist remarks, I find it unnecessary as they stand for aggressive hatred in a very sick and twisted way. I dislike them but not offended, I literally can't be offended as I am white.

From now on instead of using PC references, I will simply ban with the reason "Socially Retarded Cunt" Better?
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 12-05-2015 at 08:47 AM.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;103351]"Socially Retarded Cunt"
    apologies for butting in but that's funny, take out socially and that
    seems to be my kids substitute word for dad.

Thread Information