User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LEECHZ

LEECHZ

Wish i had demos but thx for the 3 match ban/kick whatever @IronMaiden I've got that shit because i took my revenge on hackercrash with killing him on a shitty leech game ejejej.......He even killed me when i was building the leech for them soooooooo such a fair ban strikes againnnnn u asked me to let them play leech..if he is killing me with an other guy while making containers how do i let them?
    He was doing the same shit but we all know he doesnt have any aim so obv not hard to kill aaand he was shooting at me whenever he saw me lel. and the other guy catix was also boosting me away from the leech thats why i killed him a few times, so shouldve ask me too before u just sit on the ban button
    tbh i dont care but its just not the right way to do it

I don't like to moderate leech game because so many rules are broken. *Hides*

lol... I often gave out a lot of warning before. Still scary.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    Wish i had demos but thx for the 3 match ban/kick whatever @IronMaiden I've got that shit because i took my revenge on hackercrash with killing him on a shitty leech game ejejej.......He even killed me when i was building the leech for them soooooooo such a fair ban strikes againnnnn u asked me to let them play leech..if he is killing me with an other guy while making containers how do i let them?
    He was doing the same shit but we all know he doesnt have any aim so obv not hard to kill aaand he was shooting at me whenever he saw me lel. and the other guy catix was also boosting me away from the leech thats why i killed him a few times, so shouldve ask me too before u just sit on the ban button
    tbh i dont care but its just not the right way to do it

1.) You got 4 kickvotes because you sniper camped more than just hacker. See screenshot below.

2.) I watched you kill others.

3.) The entire blue team complained about you.

4.) If somebody plays against the rules, he or she needs to be report. Don’t take shit in your own hands and make it worse for the rest of the people trying to enjoy a game. 2 wrongs don’t make it right. All you had to do was a simple PM to me. I would have watched him and dealt with him, but by your actions all I got to see was you fucking others over.

PS: if you don't like leech games but 12 people wanted to play one round, just stay in sepc and wait 10 minutes. Not that hard.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image1.jpg  
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 08-09-2016 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    1.) You got 4 kickvotes because you sniper camped more than just hacker. See screenshot below.
    Yeah Wong came in i didnt even touch him and he just kicked me, other 2 from the retards(hackercrash((<---this piece of shit wanted to kick at least 3 person on that match just saying..))) and catix) and the last one from FHJEF but he prolly dont know the reason just wanted to kick some1..

2.) I watched you kill others.
    Yeah did u see me killing others besides from hackercrash or catix????
    3.) The entire blue team complained about you.
    cool story(most of them dont even say a single word in chat and Makc didnt complain
    get ur facts right at least

IronMaiden just post the demo, so we'll see who is right and who not.
    About kickvotes, thats right, there are always some noobs (included this ones which already mentioned in this thread) which will kickvote someone who already have 1-2 kickvotes, not even asking for kick reason
    And for fuck sake, so many players on server playing leech? Imo leech match rules should be changed aswell, this is ridiculous...
    Siege is canserous enough, and this leech game lovers bringing even more cansur with that shitty leeeechs games tbh
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 08-09-2016 at 07:29 PM.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Yeah Wong came in i didnt even touch him and he just kicked me..
    He was playing even before I joined. I told you in game chat several times to stop before he kick voted you. So that right there is a lie. He's also on the forum. @Wong want to chim in?

..other 2 from the retards(hackercrash((<---this piece of shit wanted to kick at least 3 person on that match just saying..))) and catix)
    So first you tell us in your first post it was only hacker, now all of the sudden you also admit to sniping catix. There's a saying where I come from: once a liar, always a liar.

Yeah did u see me killing others besides from hackercrash or catix????
    @Wong: did he kill you in this leech game while building bases?

cool story(most of them dont even say a single word in chat and Makc didnt complain get ur facts right at least
    I know... they are all tools, noobs and idiots who have no voice or right to play a 'stupid' leech game.

PS: I asked you 2 times to stop it before I kicked your silly ass out, both times you just kept sitting on the roof taking the heads off and making the entire game useless at that point. Good job. I expect better from you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    IronMaiden just post the demo, so we'll see who is right and who not.
    About kickvotes, thats right, there are always some noobs (included this ones which already mentioned in this thread) which will kickvote someone who already have 1-2 kickvotes, not even asking for kick reason
    And for fuck sake, so many players on server playing leech? Imo leech match rules should be changed aswell, this is ridiculous...
    Siege is canserous enough, and this leech game lovers bringing even more cansur with that shitty leeeechs games tbh
    While I don't care about leech games anymore this is not about me. There are quite a few who enjoy leech games once in a while and it gives noobs the opportunity to build things they don't get to that easily.

Leech games make maybe 5 - 10% out, most of them are late at night when nobody cares. As I said: not that hard to wait out 10 minutes, or ask and see if the majority wants to end it, which nobody did.

Bottom line: This is just another case of common sense. Instead of just being nice, somebody decided to be a bigger dick than somebody else, and got the boot for it. Don't want to be decent in a freakin game? Go take your anger bullshit somewhere else.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 08-10-2016 at 02:57 AM.

So first you tell us in your first post it was only hacker, now all of the sudden you also admit to sniping catix.
    Yeah u prolly didnt read my first post , ur eye is still on the ban button breh.
    There's a saying where I come from: once a lar, always a liar.
    oh liar? oh yeah u prolly came from the yellow house
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden;115737 [MENTION=4836
    Wong: did he kill you in this leech game while building bases?
    Yeah, @Wong did i kill you or was i just killing that 2 feggit?(yes i killed u like once when u made a mine on me )
    I know... they are all tools, noobs and idiots who have no voice or right to play a 'stupid' leech game.
    yeah yeah i bet u talk a lot with earthangel or VECTOR, AGAIN cool story

I've got nothing to add to that nonsense.

Is him , like my brother or something in arguing situation('s) or am i wrong?

I've got nothing to add to that nonsense.
    you know you are wrong that's why, and i do accept if i get kicked or banned with a real reason but this was bullshit

Thread Information