Explain ban plz - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Explain ban plz

(bO.o)b wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    Maakt niet uit Kenneth ik geef geen moer om die ban ze doen maar lekker. Net of er geen andere dingen zijn dan siege. Boeit me niet. Net of door die ban ik anders ga worden. Euhm ik bedoel eigenlijk net of ze na die ban anders over me denken? Lijkt me niet. Mods en konten likkers kunnen doen op de server wat ze willen, en als er wat van gezegd word, dekken ze elkaar als homofiele leernichten zich dekken. Ga ik me niet toe verlagen. Ik speel gewoon ander spel en over 6 maandjes kom ik wel weer eens spieken of niet
    lol online translation:

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    I do not give out Kenneth nut to ban they do but nice. Just that there are no other things than siege. Not enthrall me. Net or by that ban otherwise i go. Er i mean really just or they otherwise after that ban on me? I think not. Mods and konten [cunt] likkers [lickers] can do on the server what they want, and if there is some of said word, cover each other as they are homosexual leernichten cover. I do not decrease. I just play other game and about 6 maandjes come again i teach us or not
    Correction (Google Translate sucks, boobs)

"It doesn't matter Kenneth, I don't give a damn about that ban, let them going. As if there ain't no other things to do than Siege. I don't care. It's not like i'm going to change just because of that ban. I mean, like they would change theire mind about me after the bans lifted. I don't think so. Mods and Ass kissers can do anything on the server they please, and if people speak about it, they'll just cover each other as if they were homosexual parasites. I won't lower myself to such level. I will just play some other games than and come back in 6 months to poke around, or not!
    Last edited by Complete; 02-23-2014 at 06:58 AM.
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

Quote Originally Posted by Complete View Post

Who used Google? Did I mention Google? I don't see myself saying Google anywhere.
    Last edited by (bO.o)b; 02-23-2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: fuck

Quote Originally Posted by (bO.o)b View Post
    Who used Google? Did I mention Google? I don't see myself saying Google anywhere.
    I know you never said that, but the translation was so badly done i'd figured it was due to google translate, which takes things literally.
    My mistake.
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

Quote Originally Posted by Complete View Post
    (bO.o)b wrote:

"It doesn't matter Kenneth, I don't give a damn about that ban, let them going. As if there ain't no other things to do than Siege. I don't care. It's not like i'm going to change just because of that ban. I mean, like they would change theire mind about me after the bans lifted. I don't think so. Mods and Ass kissers can do anything on the server they please, and if people speak about it, they'll just cover each other as if they were homosexual parasites. I won't lower myself to such level. I will just play some other games than and come back in 6 months to poke around, or not!
    thx for the translate!, it comes really close. maybe now they understand it.

BAN ANA

even your sig suggests it

Thread Information