User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: skaarj_dulog

skaarj_dulog

Running to spec, waiting for an empty spot to join his butt buddy (yeehaw's) team (also the winning team).

Cry more, noob
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 07-04-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    Cry more, noob
    just give an explanation why you did this?

@|uK|fleecey okay. Well. Ofc it will sound like i make an excuse (and banny will come and cry about that) but, i joined and it was bathrooms, i dont like that map, so i decided to not play it, but then in about 10 seconds i changed my mind and typed !p. It just happend that Klubber guy entered right before i typed !s..
    Idc which team i play in, so i dont do that change teams and shit....So it just happend like that.
    But yeah ban me and make that cry baby banny chill...i bet he gets orgasm when see someone banned because of his report...thats the only way for him to get it....lol
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 07-04-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Banny still mad that he can't rape girls anymore in his poopcountry. Did they cut off your dick so you can't molest innocent girls in future?

Nice catch, hope you enjoyed your reportorgasme.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSaH View Post
    Banny still mad that he can't rape girls anymore in his poopcountry. Did they cut off your dick so you can't molest innocent girls in future?

ROFL

LOOOOOL

You know what losah, I hope cheating brought you at least some joy because now you wasted years in trying to be "good". Is the filthy drama effort you kept on making even worth now? You're the most hated guy in UT and that's your whole achievement in life. Try to hide in a turtle shell next time you play UT. Making arguments feels good to you isn't it? I'm surprised that you haven't gave up yet, your motivation must be pure hatred... I feel sorry for you.

Thanks for your kind words. Perhaps make a thread and write your views , no?

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    You know what losah, I hope cheating brought you at least some joy because now you wasted years in trying to be "good". Is the filthy drama effort you kept on making even worth now? You're the most hated guy in UT and that's your whole achievement in life. Try to hide in a turtle shell next time you play UT. Making arguments feels good to you isn't it? I'm surprised that you haven't gave up yet, your motivation must be pure hatred... I feel sorry for you.
    I'm flattered about this cheating story. I still am.
    Filthy drama? It's the reality in India. People just poop on the street, walk over dead bodies, girls get raped as breakfast.

I feel sorry for you for even bothering replying on this already hilarious epic thread. Oh ye, I'm done for another month, back in August!
    Last edited by LoSaH; 07-04-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Thread Information