User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    oh wait let me guess your moving to global unreal. good luck with future mlsg's. for the record I've talked to reb about me saying what I did the other day and maybe I was a bit rash but it was needed to be said so I could get my point across.

dont even have the fucking cheek to say I didnt do shit for mlsg look at season one, almost all the posts on the news item section were from me, all the player emails reminding people of their match times was FROM ME I can go on with what was done by me but I have never said this persons not done shit or this person hasnt done shit either so dont go around pointing the finger when you full well know what my position was this season and it WAS NOT to be an admin it was just a role as an advisor and you insisted that I be an admin.

now I ask myself why you insisted? well let me put it simply, you had your team pre-planned with 4 admins just happening to be on one team and the only way to make sure anything got resolved when it went to admin poll was to have a few outsider admins of your team. now tell me the above was just a coincidence.

trust me I can point the finger and ask much better questions than you can.

As much as I poke fun at team 4 ADMINS, I don't think it was in any way pre-planned. I went into this season as more of a player than anything else and if I had caught wind of any pre-planned nonsense I would have said something.

Just make the rules more clear for next season about everything! Even the player drop and pick since i know by myself that i was picking players at last minute.
    True, it saved mlsg i believe but still if there are rules then let's stick to it! Otherwise simply change the rules.
    I also think that convict and blaze perhaps should be allowed to be mlsg admins if they are gonna stick to the rules and actively participate in administrating it

No Silverwing No Drama

Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Rules will be added so problems like these wont happen. MLSG will get full REVAMP. Over the break between season, Moskva and I will deconstruct the league and build it fresh to solve problems and issues that have happened in the past 3 seasons.

From here this thread is back to being the Trade Thread. If you want to talk about any issues make a post.

lol neff i love how you stole a picture from a previous thread to make you look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    lol neff i love how you stole a picture from a previous thread to make you look cool.
    Or I took a picture from a previous thread recognized Silverwings haircut and edited him in and uploaded it myself.

I don't care how I look or what you think
    Last edited by Neff; 02-08-2013 at 06:37 PM.
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

no neff, someone else used that picture and now you stole just to make you look like a T O O L . lol just go away lil white boy

You're dumb as fuck kid stop trying so hard

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f19/req...html#post47835

Denied, next
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information