User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ahh... come on man.. I thought I finally got a hold of Omega, after all this time. If i knew it was the retarded forse, I would've not bothered with him anymore. I already made thousands of videos on him.

Well, tbh it was all your fault.. I asked you if you were Omega. And you replied: "Omega from kz". Since you aint that smart, you failed to construct this message in a more readable way, so even the spectators assumed you were omega (the non russian ones). Not to mention, this was surely the only time you said that. And when we were chatting I was calling you Omega, but you did not said anything to that. Omega has the same exact skin with the same ^inactive tag.

If you used your regular nick, it would've not been like this. Keep using billion of fake nicks fool.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao, look at the russian army dislinking my videos, the rage is real!

Mwahahaha, that was the purpose of this post.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHAHA dis video blowed up, I removed so many russian rage comments. Keep on trying, I will remove them all.

ROFLMAO:

For the record dis aint Kate Bush, surprising similarity.

Only few Russians have youtube channels, so no one disliking you. I said OMEGA FROM KZ, you can see my RUSSIAN flag. Its enough, so, man, it's you retarded, not me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    Ahh... come on man.. I thought I finally got a hold of Omega, after all this time. If i knew it was the retarded forse, I would've not bothered with him anymore. I already made thousands of videos on him.

Well, tbh it was all your fault.. I asked you if you were Omega. And you replied: "Omega from kz". Since you aint that smart, you failed to construct this message in a more readable way, so even the spectators assumed you were omega (the non russian ones). Not to mention, this was surely the only time you said that. And when we were chatting I was calling you Omega, but you did not said anything to that. Omega has the same exact skin with the same ^inactive tag.

If you used your regular nick, it would've not been like this. Keep using billion of fake nicks fool.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao, look at the russian army dislinking my videos, the rage is real!

Mwahahaha, that was the purpose of this post.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHAHA dis video blowed up, I removed so many russian rage comments. Keep on trying, I will remove them all.

ROFLMAO:

For the record dis aint Kate Bush, surprising similarity.
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

And friends, we bid farewell to 2016 with another drama

merry x mas for the cheaters too !! cmon guyz

russians being russians aaaaay lmao
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by forsejz View Post
    Last years I saw only stupid videos that no proofs anything.
    Does "KpeLL|eHHbIu\'_orHeM" one of your fake nick ?
    Blond's copyrighted

Last years I saw only stupid videos that no proofs anything.
    What? You were logged as recently as December 2015.
    [ACEv08h]: KickReason...: Hooked Module
    [ACEv08h]: TimeStamp....: 12-09-2015 / 10:35:24
    [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    [ACEv08h]: | Extra Info |
    [ACEv08h]: BaseAddress..: 0x10B00000
    [ACEv08h]: LibraryName..: Render.dll
    [ACEv08h]: LibraryPath..: C:\Users\forsy1488\Desktop\Folder\UT\System\Render .DLL
    [ACEv08h]: LibrarySize..: 237568 bytes
    [ACEv08h]: LibraryHash..: 6F18D6BB2B3DC12D0D2E5AD5CC66586B
    [ACEv08h]: LibraryVer...: UT v436 Std
    [ACEv08h]: | Hook Description |
    [ACEv08h]: HookType.....: CODE
    [ACEv08h]: HookFunction.: ?DrawStats@URender@@QAEXPAUFSceneNode@@@Z
    [ACEv08h]: HookThunk....: T
    [ACEv08h]: HookOffset...: 0x0001
    [ACEv08h]: HookDesc.....: 0x10B01268-0xFEE511DC/0x3144E900 (NoName.dll! +0x1448)
    What was that about "no proofs anything"?
    Last edited by TimTim; 01-31-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Idk what is it. In description I can see NoName.dll, it means NoNameBot? Then why some players can play with it, so I got banned?
    I know russian player called kpekep, he bought NoNameBot for test (will it work on ACE or no), and it works. Then why I got ban, but he isn't?
    I dont know what is it but it sounds stupid (ban because of nonamebot) because it bypass ACE, Anthrax can't update cheat-base. Better will be if all "anticheaters" gather money for buy nonamebot and give .dll to Anthrax , so he can make NoNameBot detect. This is the best way you can protect this game, not to ban each player that most people do not like. I played pugs and a lot of like this, no one called me cheater. Just this crazy RTG carries noise and can't stop this topic.
    And yes, why if this detected me once can't detect me again for a year? Even newest ACE. Something stupid, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    What? You were logged as recently as December 2015.

What was that about "no proofs anything"?
    Last edited by TimTim; 01-31-2018 at 08:40 AM. Reason: it is possible forsejz is not currently cheating, but was logged december 2015
    SKATE AND DESTROY
    FORSEJZ.DAPORTFOLIO.COM
    YOUTUBE.COM/FORSEZ0R
    FACEBOOK.COM/FORSEJZ

it means NoNameBot? Then why some players can play with it, so I got banned?
    You just confirmed that you had the bot in you.. and your friend also bought the cheat for a "test"? Woohoo, nice money spend just for a single "test". Then your other friend Omega spending money on VPN to play? (because he is too brainless to hide the cheat well, so he was banned everywhere).

Great story really.. great stuff.. Keep blaming it on the cheat protection..
    Last edited by RTG`; 12-24-2016 at 06:30 PM.

I didn't confirmed that I have bot, I just said for example used "if" and "then" . I don't know English well but I think you not that stupid and didn't understood.
    Kpekep isn't my friend
    VPN is a free software
    You really funny when talking about things that you don't know.
    ACE will never detect nnb if anthrax will not get cheat's .dll
    Idk what he doing in his updates, but I don't think that it touches protection.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    You just confirmed that you had the bot in you.. and your friend also bought the cheat for a "test"? Woohoo, nice money spend just for a single "test". Then your other friend Omega spending money on VPN to play? (because he is too brainless to hide the cheat well, so he was banned everywhere).

Great story really.. great stuff.. Keep blaming it on the cheat protection..
    Last edited by forsejz; 12-24-2016 at 07:09 PM.

Thread Information