Ban for no reason - Page 9

User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    After some weeks of abstinence from this forum I finally caught up reading all the stuff I missed.
    And tbh even though I'm not much of a help to the UK server atm anyway due to not playing the game I don't want to continue being a moderator. I'm doing that publicly on purpose to make a statement.
    Involving politics in a game just ain't right. No matter if the reasons behind that are good or bad.

So @SAM or some other admin please revoke my rights to see the mod stuff and of course moderator rights on the servers.
    That took some guts and balls, you surprise me Uenz good job!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
    I don't even think the players or people on this forum like you, they just pretend to like you cause your the main admin
    I did not want to post here but i have to preach tolerance.
    I mainly see people against him. Btw agree or not, admin/mod or not, uK servers and forum isn't a dictatorship. we can think by ourselves without licking asses to keep a place. Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too. I respect Sam's choice and also respect the fact he gave us his point of view and real reason to act like that. Policy and religion always turn threads and debates into wars. I agree with some of you as i agree with some facts given by Sam.
    Finally, only the banned is smart enough to understand his point of view.
    “It is not for me to judge another man's life. I must judge, I must choose, I must spurn, purely for myself. For myself, alone.”
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 09-24-2015 at 04:12 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post
    eh?
    You are way over the head. I'm not into any stupid political stuff and it's none of my business, but when SAM and Blaze own these servers (and anyone else) they have the right to ban what they want, and not have to unban anyone for whatever.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalzje View Post
    hat is what you are doing on the back of an emotional decision instead of a rational one.
    I havent actually done anything, I agree in the context that what israel is doing to people who invited them into their land (palestine) is wrong, doesnt matter if a person is jewish or not to me they are a person, the point is settlement land was banned, I agree boycotting as much as possible does have a positive effect. I dont agree with players being banned but if boycotting causes inconvenience to the real perpetrators why not try it. Lastly I hate politics its all to do with who can be the best puppet, no one actually leads.

thank you @uenz for helping us out if you ever feel like coming back to re-live your duties you're more than welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    you and a few other mods have been kissing ass
    You sure missed the Canon drama.
    But you clearly never miss a bandwagon to jump on.

Some of the posters think your totally not spewing toxicity all over because nobody recognizes you after your 5th or so account let alone mention wasted second chances, so please stop being a nuisance and harassing others via forum chat already, being butthurt for over two years isn't a healthy state of mind.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    You sure missed the Canon drama.
    But you clearly never miss a bandwagon to jump on.

Some of the posters think your totally not spewing toxicity all over because nobody recognizes you after your 5th or so account let alone mention wasted second chances, so please stop being a nuisance and harassing others via forum chat already, being butthurt for over two years isn't a healthy state of mind.
    All I'm saying is that you need to stop kissing ass, you think because you are mod you are all mighty gtfo with your garbage. Being mod of an 16 year old game makes you no better than anyone else it's just your mind that is fooling you. Very few admins possess the quality to be wise, humble, and fair in UT99 the ones here definitely don't yet your kissing their asses? What kind of idiot are you? If you think I'm spewing toxicity for stating my opinion on this matter then you must be a stupid fuck, I guess the 99% of players who disagree with this ban is spewing toxicity also? As you mention second chances keep this in mind, I have stopped playing on the uK servers for almost a year now even though I can access them easily the reason why was "choice" and no I haven't been banned on my main pc as you may assume because I switched my pc awhile ago. Also, good job making up bs about me harassing people on forum chat it shows how little you know, my trolling days have finished long time ago do not bring the past to the present. Get your facts straight please next time. I don't understand why your butthurt when I told you to stop kissing ass, is that anything bad I'm telling you? It's for your own good and rep do you want to be known as the mod who always kisses ass? If I seen other mods kissing ass I would address them the same way as I'm doing to you.
    Last edited by Jerry; 09-25-2015 at 01:46 PM.

So True, Deepack Never trolls around. Told me recently (yesterday) he is in France and wanna go to restaurant with me. Deepack Never lies!!! Hope That You weren't kidding me
    Blond's copyrighted

I want to go to dinner with both of you when I'm in France, too!

no one invited jewish people into "palestine" that wasnt even exist
    history isnt the way u assuming

if i might say none of us israeli person have a "Say" about that so far were not politicals
    but,i did vote for peace.should be

Its ok @SAM .. I understand u and ur reasons .. u r free to do what u want to do

Thread Information