ban. - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ban.

impure won't be unbanned because he will continue to do it as seen in all his posts.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Ok I will add my view, I agree with scream, lets follow this scenario for arguements sake, you killing people in mid or stopping others from passing you in mid while your fc is still in enemy base only causes said players killed to spawn in enemy base and basically surrounding your fc with no possible way out. Duku/bleak/sprinta/broken/command/all other ig maps apply. That said yes back shooting is allowed but only in the instance that you actually get a flag cover down, you're not allowed to backshoot because someone else may or may not have accidentally done it to you. You can of course retaliate but please keep in mind if you do so there will be no sympathy for you. Best way is to rek I will add my view, I agree with scream, lets follow this scenario for arguements sake, you killing people in mid or stopping others from passing you in mid while your fc is still in enemy base only causes said players killed to spawn in enemy base and basically surrounding your fc with no possible way out. Duku/bleak/sprinta/broken/command/all other ig maps apply. That said yes back shooting is allowed but only in the instance that you actually get a flag cover down, you're not allowed to backshoot because someone else may or may not have accidentally done it to you. You can of course retaliate but please keep in mind if you do so there will be no sympathy for you. Best way is to report and we follow it up with a warning or ban if necessary.

Also to reply to you about wanted list, all the players if not most have had severe bans and some perms simply because they cant follow simple rules. Lets just remember this isnt an open cup or clanbase and you dont win all those fancy gold cups like you do in competitions because lets face it thats where all your back shooting assing really pays off because without doing so you get your ass handed to you. I speak first hand here, and as im sure scream and shots does also when we say we have also played in high competitive scenes and at times it justified to do such things as there is an fc coming towards you or your "controlling a certain area" which does work.

With saying above I agree yes you can do such things but ONLY when the fc is near to your or in your immediate area where you have to cover him or he dies or when he has people running behind him and your behind those players trying to kill the fc.

to reply to losah the term spawncamping comes under the no laming and no spawnkilling flashes of messages you get on your screen and chatbox. If that is so hard to follow for some "legendary pug" players when the skill of the other players is drastically lower then kindly fuck off and go back to your elitist pugs and go lame and dm there and go see how long you last. All I see is pug players coming to publics to warm up their aim or just to see how much they can frag and cover and justify the laming caused by saying they are doing map control - all game you say? I dont see how when in maps that are bigger than andaction you will never have the flags off the stand all the time or as frequent in bigger maps so doing "map control" which really is dming mid or chasing enemies from their base to your own or backshooting is just a bullshit excuse for you to do whatever you feel like doing. It wont happen her, this goes to all pug players and also normal lesser skilled players.

If you cant follow a simple rule set which creates better gameplay and is drastically different and better than cup competition gameplay where a given team has to outfrag, outplay and outlame its opposition to win then just simply dont play here and save us all including yourself and this forum some time and hard drive space.

Lastly the games yesterday where a few of us were on ts playing with and against each other were good scream and nordog. We should do this more often, the games were very enjoyable. If some of you guys who complain of admin abuse actually joined us on ts and played games while playing yourself with us you would see that games can be fun and intense if played with the rules placed
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 08-08-2015 at 11:32 AM.

as @|uK|B|aZe// said we had lots off fun that night yeah just pm me iam always in when iam on irc

Yeah we have to do that again. Was very fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Yeah we have to do that again. Was very fun
    Agreed!

Anyway its almost a year ago since i played this game and feel like playing some can somebody actually lift this ban?
    I will be carefull with the excessive fragging for the sake of others, but i still remember that this ban was based on locking down command when i seen somebody get into the base just before grabbing the flag.
    Let me know, because i can use some ut99 time for this coming 2v2 ictf cup
    Last edited by iMpure; 04-14-2016 at 03:04 AM.

Thread Information